Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? (24524 Views)

Bleep Curvy Bootylicious Ladies You Can't Resist. / Bootylicious: 6 Reasons You Must F**ck A Fat Woman At Least Once! / Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by nonut: 8:48pm On May 24, 2017
Lionessza:

grin grin we retreat you've won Sir , OK?
Oh! I've won? Modafockers!
What happened? I thought you were defending the blood-thirsty urchins you call brothers?

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 8:57pm On May 24, 2017
ZarZar:

LMFAO. I can imagine. So you, uyafenqeza also? It's like you guys do jika majika live in my imagination

Dude he's an old fashioned kinda stripper , he does eza dances zobamba idonga ngeminwe and fejing it from far , and it ain't just him ne cousin yakhe and brother compete naye , noba babeteketiswa like that grin. You could yinto enjalo loll.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Dude he's an old fashioned kinda stripper , he does eza dances zobamba idonga ngeminwe and fejing it from far , and it ain't just him ne cousin yakhe and brother compete naye , noba babeteketiswa like that grin. You could yinto enjalo loll.

Hahaha. Shame torho amaponi abantu cheesy Hayi girl, teach me nam mos. I wanna make the circle bigger & show them next time I'm invited somewhere tongue

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 9:14pm On May 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. Shame torho amaponi abantu cheesy Hayi girl, teach me nam mos. I wanna make the circle bigger & show them next time I'm invited somewhere tongue

Lol@amaponi. Lol I'm just tryna imagine you dancing nje grin and i can't, I think you would be worse than me(a well known couch warmer) ke cool.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 24, 2017
nonut:

Illiterate? Just because of one error? Do even you know the meaning of illiterate?
illiterate - /ɪˈlɪt(ə)rət/adjective1. unable to read or write.noun1. a person who is unable to read or write.
Clueless South African. In your mad frenzy to correct my mistake, you ended up making a serious one.
Otondo!
was it a mistake or was it pure illiteracy?

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Jaqenhghar: 9:57pm On May 24, 2017
Jayceon:
Id say the latter.
With a name like Nonut (know not) what did you expect
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 24, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Id say the latter.
seconded!
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by nonut: 10:40pm On May 24, 2017
Jayceon:
This fûcktard goofed and he's still yet to come to terms with it.
Deal with it, cretin.
Jaqenhghar:

Id say the latter.
Here we go again! Another lazy-ass kaffir.
I've seen you, you can now crawl back into the stinking hole you came out from.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 24, 2017
nonut:

This fûcktard goofed and he's still yet to come to terms with it.
Deal with it, cretin.
it took you 1 hour and half to shìt that diarrhea

Why do you keep begging me to bury your decomposing body even deeper?

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by nonut: 12:28am On May 25, 2017
Jayceon:
it took you 1 hour and half to shìt that diarrhea

Why do you keep begging me to bury your decomposing body even deeper?
Shîtheads and their lame comebacks.
Unlike you, I actually have a life. I don't live and breathe in Nairaland.
You get my reply when you get it. I ain't gonna leave important things just to reply a grown ass man, who still lives with his mother.
Take the two trash whóres you brought in, with that clueless kaffir and run along.
I'm gonna get myself some sleep. Some of us still work for a living.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 6:07am On May 25, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol@amaponi. Lol I'm just tryna imagine you dancing nje grin and i can't, I think you would be worse than me(a well known couch warmer) ke cool.

Zilele njani'girls? grin Lol @ couch warmer.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 6:13am On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Zilele njani'girls? grin Lol @ couch warmer.

Zilele njani'girls?? ?
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 6:22am On May 25, 2017
Lionessza:

Zilele njani'girls?? ?

Come on, it means how did you sleep? You, yourself & your other self.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 6:34am On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Come on, it means how did you sleep? You, yourself & your other self.

Lol me no understand Xhosa no more. Great girl , you?
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by samtol4(m): 6:36am On May 25, 2017
Lionessza:

It's unfair to compare the two though lol. Are you Nigerian?
unjani sis yes and wena? Zulu or Xhosa ?
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 6:41am On May 25, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol me no understand Xhosa no more. Great girl , you?

Eshe! So typical! Just a couple of days in another province, sewukhuluma. LOL! Like this girl who was friends with my other cousin. They came together from EL to study at TUT. By the end of the year, she couldn't even pronounce "Q", athi "C". Iqanda became icanda, sana. I'm telling you. Smh for other people
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 6:52am On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Eshe! So typical! Just a couple of days in another province, sewukhuluma. LOL! Like this girl who was friends with my other cousin. They came together from EL to study at TUT. By the end of the year, she couldn't even pronounce "Q", athi "C". Iqanda became icanda, sana. I'm telling you. Smh for other people

grin grin I always find those people hilarious, sometimes ndiye ndicinge bayaphambana yaz loll. Hahaha yho that's worse a year . Yaz I can't imagine not being able to speak my own language, I do try compromising with others so we can understand each other but ndine stop. Are you fluent kwezinye wena?

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 6:53am On May 25, 2017
samtol4:
unjani sis yes and wena? Zulu or Xhosa ?

I'm good, yourself? X
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 7:01am On May 25, 2017
Lionessza:

grin grin I always find those people hilarious, sometimes ndiye ndicinge bayaphambana yaz loll. Hahaha yho that's worse a year . Yaz I can't imagine not being able to speak my own language, I do try compromising with others so we can understand each other but ndine stop. Are you fluent kwezinye wena?

Hahaha. IKR. Yes, I can speak a few. I won't say I'm fluent per se but just enough to have a conversation that makes sense.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by samtol4(m): 7:06am On May 25, 2017
Lionessza:

I'm good, yourself? X
am good ... Bouncing well .
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 7:16am On May 25, 2017
nonut:

Shîtheads and their lame comebacks.
Unlike you, I actually have a life. I don't live and breathe in Nairaland.
You get my reply when you get it. I ain't gonna leave important things just to reply a grown ass man, who still lives with his mother.
Take the two trash whóres you brought in, with that clueless kaffir and run along.
I'm gonna get myself some sleep. Some of us still work for a living.
how did an illiterate fool like you get a job? For someone who reply comments after midnight you sure as hell a productive employee...which one is it ? Department of Nairaland?...grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 7:23am On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. IKR. Yes, I can speak a few. I won't say I'm fluent per se but just enough to have a conversation that makes sense.

Lol ok say here, but writing ? I suck .

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 7:23am On May 25, 2017
samtol4:
am good ... Bouncing well .

That's great.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by samtol4(m): 7:31am On May 25, 2017
Lionessza:

That's great.
Which area wena in ? Balito or CBD
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 7:37am On May 25, 2017
samtol4:
Which area wena in ? Balito or CBD

I was in the CBD by day , Balito by evening , right now airport on my way home. Where are you based?

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by samtol4(m): 7:45am On May 25, 2017
Lionessza:

I was in the CBD by day , Balito by evening , right now airport on my way home. Where are you based?
Durban Cbd . Safe trip to Joburg ?
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by samtol4(m): 7:48am On May 25, 2017
[quote author=Lionessza post=56853327]

I was in the CBD by day , Balito by evening , right now airport on my way home. Where are you based? [/quote Where is your home ? Eastern cape or Limpopo?
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by HITTED(m): 7:58am On May 25, 2017
I'm yet to see a South African come out to condemn any of these xenophobic attacks that may never end. Sometimes I feel their government support them too. There are too many videos of these killings on Youtube; in one of them, the police are standing at a corner watching, while a mob of Zulu savages lynch 2 kids and a woman in cold blood. The video is so raw it has been edited severally by Youtube admin.

So, even if the Op created this thread to take subliminal shots at the SANS I'll still take sides with him. These guys are heartless animals and they deserve all the hate comments going their way. It's the least we can do, since our government won't allow us launch a rebuttal attack against them here.

6 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Mujtahida: 9:16am On May 25, 2017
MMMscam:
Women, especially teenage girls, in this generation seem to have lost the instinctive programming that every man deserves respect! Not because he labored for it, not because the man is Superman, but simply because he is a man. Every man is inherently programmed to retaliate when his manliness is disrespected repeatedly. If this generation of south african women want to end their "sufferings", they should start treating their men with respect simply because they are men - that's the only requirement for respect. Until you learn to voluntarily treat your men or any man with respect, then be ready to have your men beat the respect out of you one way or another. It is the woman that must submit to a man, not a man submitting to a woman. God made us males the stronger and smarter of our species for a reason, and made the females the weaker party for a reason. Women should learn to stick to their position and there won't be problems like this in relationships with men. Tragedies like this are avoidable when the principle of treating-a-man-with-respect is at work.
Mehn! I am absolutely honeyed up when I read this phrase: 'instinctive programming '. Word, I say word, mehn
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by bigigh: 9:17am On May 25, 2017
10 ways to make money online in Africa:
READ MORE: http://www.ayooghana.ml/2017/02/10-ways-to-make-money-online-in-ghana.html
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by nonut: 9:27am On May 25, 2017
Jayceon:
how did an illiterate fool like you get a job? For someone who reply comments after midnight you sure as hell a productive employee...which one is it ? Department of Nairaland?...grin grin grin
Lame as usual. Lamentations of a mama's boy. Go suck your mama's tits.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Mujtahida: 10:05am On May 25, 2017
nonut:
Lame as usual. Lamentations of a mama's boy. Go suck your mama's tits.
Bone that twerp. Him/her too dull.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Upload Your Boo Pics Lets See Who Got It Natural / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / Check Out Our Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.