Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? (24519 Views)

Bleep Curvy Bootylicious Ladies You Can't Resist. / Bootylicious: 6 Reasons You Must F**ck A Fat Woman At Least Once! / Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 10:12am On May 25, 2017
samtol4:
Durban Cbd . Safe trip to Joburg ?

Sure. Arrived safely, thanks. I'm from EC lol
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 10:13am On May 25, 2017
Mujtahida:

Bone that twerp. Him/her too dull.
from which banana tree did you fall

What makes you think you are sophisticated enough to use internet?
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Mujtahida: 10:27am On May 25, 2017
Jayceon:
from which banana tree did you fall

What makes you think you are sophisticated enough to use internet?
Lawd, I wanted to bait you, sop head and predictably you fell for it. You too dull, too witless.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 10:49am On May 25, 2017
HITTED:
I'm yet to see a South African come out to condemn any of these xenophobic attacks that may never end. Sometimes I feel their government support them too. There are too many videos of these killings on Youtube; in one of them, the police are standing at a corner watching, while a mob of Zulu savages lynch 2 kids and a woman in cold blood. The video is so raw it has been edited severally by Youtube admin.

So, even if the Op created this thread to take subliminal shots at the SANS I'll still take sides with him. These guys are heartless animals and they deserve all the hate comments going their way. It's the least we can do, since our government won't allow us launch a rebuttal attack against them here.

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by samtol4(m): 10:52am On May 25, 2017
Lionessza:

This one of the provinces I have not visit before .
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 10:56am On May 25, 2017
Mujtahida:

Lawd, I wanted to bait you, sop head and predictably you fell for it. You too dull, too witless.
you were just seeking attention.that's it

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by samtol4(m): 10:56am On May 25, 2017
Lionessza:

ofcourse you should arrive safely lol it is flight
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 11:04am On May 25, 2017
samtol4:
ofcourse you should arrive safely lol it is flight

Lol, but the flight could have been bombed or something cheesy or I could've been hit by a car on my way home lol.

So what provinces have you visited?

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by samtol4(m): 11:12am On May 25, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, but the flight could have been bombed or something cheesy or I could've been hit by a car on my way home lol.
Gauteng ,Western c and Kzn . I will be attending a conference in your home town soon .Hopefully I will see African dishes .

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by samtol4(m): 11:13am On May 25, 2017
Lionessza:

Gauteng ,kzn and WC . Attending a conference in yiur hometown soon . Prepare pap and spinach lol

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 11:25am On May 25, 2017
[quote author=samtol4 post=56859856][/quote]

Oh sure I'm not suprised though . My hometown? Unfortunately I don't live there, but do enjoy your visit. By the way, I doubt you will find any pap there, Maybe some dishes with spinach.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by samtol4(m): 12:32pm On May 25, 2017
Lionessza:

Oh sure I'm not suprised though . My hometown? Unfortunately I don't live there, but do enjoy your visit. By the way, I doubt you will find any pap there, Maybe some dishes with spinach.
No pap ? What do you guys eat there ?
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by HITTED(m): 12:35pm On May 25, 2017
Jayceon:
Dingbat, did you have to quote me even when I didn't mention your moniker in my post? GTFO! Zulu tout! grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5380641_images10_jpegb19bb7c7b1c875d6912385c98509089b

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 25, 2017
HITTED:

Dingbat, did you have to quote me even when I didn't mention your moniker in my post? GTFO! Zulu tout! grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5380641_images10_jpegb19bb7c7b1c875d6912385c98509089b
did I quote you?

STFU!!!

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by HITTED(m): 2:39pm On May 25, 2017
[s]
Jayceon:
did I quote you?

STFU!!!
[/s]
No, you didn't. I never knew xenophobic, gwaragwara-wielding savages are amnesiac too.

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 6:27am On May 26, 2017
samtol4:
No pap ? What do you guys eat there ?

Mngqusho

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by samtol4(m): 6:42am On May 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Mngqusho
morning ..hope the good ? How does that MN food look like ?
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 7:25am On May 26, 2017
samtol4:
morning ..hope the good ? How does that MN food look like ?

Morning, it's basically samp and beans, some add many other things some prefer it as it is. Anyways you can find just about anything to eat there .

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by samtol4(m): 8:18am On May 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Morning, it's basically samp and beans, some add many other things some prefer it as it is. Anyways you can find just about anything to eat there .
i will go for Pap and egusi in Nigeria canteen to avoid throwing up in another province . I can buy and bring to kzn to eat and if feel uncomfortable it is fine so far am in kzn
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 8:24am On May 26, 2017
samtol4:
i will go for Pap and egusi in Nigeria canteen to avoid throwing up in another province . I can buy and bring to kzn to eat and if feel uncomfortable it is fine so far am in kzn

Your choice, but you won't find Nigerian restaurants there. I have never seen one. By the way , you said you were visiting my hometown, where do you think I'm from undecided
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by samtol4(m): 9:08am On May 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Your choice, but you won't find Nigerian restaurants there. I have never seen one. By the way , you said you were visiting my hometown, where do you think I'm from undecided
East London ?
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 9:26am On May 26, 2017
samtol4:
East London ?

Nope, Butterworth.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by samtol4(m): 10:19am On May 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Nope, Butterworth.
butter ? Interesting . butter cheaper there ni lol
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 10:29am On May 26, 2017
samtol4:
butter ? Interesting . butter cheaper there ni lol

Hahahaha yes.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by samtol4(m): 10:59am On May 26, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha yes.
grin on my way to collect . Availability of fresh chicken,fruits and good tourism site make your country nice place for tourist . however importation of chicken from USA is not the best for SA economy .
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 11:41am On May 26, 2017
samtol4:
grin on my way to collect . Availability of fresh chicken,fruits and good tourism site make your country nice place for tourist . however importation of chicken from USA is not the best for SA economy .

So now you're a tourist grin kidding. I know hey, but I'm glad we're trying to stop it and more and more small scale chicken farms are being funded by the government, I guess the Brazil scandal disgusted and woke us up cheesy.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Grace87(f): 12:13pm On May 26, 2017
ZarZar:

You're absolutely right! The xenophobic ones will always be xenophobic. You make me laugh because you keep regurgitating the same old shit every single time you see my posts. Do you think I'm ashamed of xenophobia? Or perhaps you expect me to be repentant? Tell you what, neither will happen because I'm not an apologist. The only time I'll own up to something, is when I was involved in it, personally. So all your xenophobic this, xenophobic that is wasted on me because I feel not a single ounce of remorse over it. The nerve to keep harping on about xenophobia when your country is littered with homicidal pieces of shit who won't think twice about taking a life over tribal differences. How is tribalism any different from the same xenophobia you keep howling about? Whoever came up with that word really helped some of you because it seems like it's the only "big word" you know, hence you feel the need to say it even when it's not necessary.
Lol...uya ngi cqeta yaz...Tell them shorty!
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Grace87(f): 12:16pm On May 26, 2017
nonut:

Yawning and laughing meme?
I thought you guys were out to defend your people? The cat got your fingers?
Smart people would ignore, knowing they're in a Nigerian forum and there are many Nigerians to contend with.
But you aren't, so you fight and run your fingers. When the heat becomes unbearable, you post memes to cover up.
Isnt your quote Xenophobic? I mean, you chasing people from other nationalities away?

Just asking! See your life!
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 26, 2017
Grace87:
Lol...uya ngi cqeta yaz...Tell them shorty!

Just keep reading, you'll change your tune very soon tongue

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 12:24pm On May 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Just keep reading, you'll change your tune very soon tongue

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Grace87(f): 12:39pm On May 26, 2017
What happened to this young girl...was so sad and cruel. May her soul RIP.

Now I don't know how this thread, became a tribal boxing ring. But people, please we are all Africans, let's appreciate each other and stop fighting. This Xenophobic stories are just unstoppable, we cant do anything about it...I honestly feel like Xenophobic attacks starts when a foreign person does wrong, or kills a South African, now that is broad...South Africans, calls any foreign person a 'nigerian' whether you from Congo, Ghana, Zimbo etc...in south African you are Nigerian. With that being said, the 'Xenophobic' issue Nigerians rant about all the time is something that happened years ago...lately its just marches and online complains, there aren't any killings whatsoever...What the tabloids or news papers write isn't always true, because they use old pictures and old stories just to keep or add more clientele or more viewers/readers.

Lately in South Africa, Nigerians somehow have become part of us, we co-habit with them... And everything is going well, why are you all dwelling on old wounds?

Yes, Nigerian men loves SA women vice versa...its fine, let's live our lives and be happy.

Most people who comment on this threads, are uninformed and condemned by who knows what...Ya'll are just sitting there, reading newspapers about Xenophobic attacks blah blah.... If South Africa is that bad, with attacking your brothers...why are they still in SA? If you watch on youtube the recent stories, your brothers are saying that they are not leaving SA, they are here to stay, its now their home...which means they are living comfortably rather... Now what does that say about Nigeria? Every country has its own problems...violence and crime is everywhere (global) So please don be acting like Nigeria is a sub entrance to heaven!

It's the same as having children, and raising them painfully to see them leaving you to go stay with your neighbor...Its painful, I get it. but please 9ralanders, don be throwing us with stones naw!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Upload Your Boo Pics Lets See Who Got It Natural / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / Check Out Our Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.