Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Boko Haram Beheads Four IDPs In Dalori-1 Camp, Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Beheads Four IDPs In Dalori-1 Camp, Maiduguri (17922 Views)

Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer / Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) / Suicide Bombers Hit IDP Camp In Dalori, Borno. Many Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Four IDPs In Dalori-1 Camp, Maiduguri by magoo10(m): 1:31pm On May 22, 2017
Too bad, rest in peace to the dead.
Sadly it is reported that boko haram have overtaken cities and local govts liberated by the jonathan administration
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Four IDPs In Dalori-1 Camp, Maiduguri by Ganiyat72(f): 1:32pm On May 22, 2017
ojimbo:
You can say all you can but i gave no sympathy for them. Bleep them all
These same set of people will behead you once you try to enlightened them on the harms of ISLAM
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Four IDPs In Dalori-1 Camp, Maiduguri by Emassive(m): 1:33pm On May 22, 2017
Buhari if you are still alive.... Please, let my fellow Naija people go back home now.

Stop using them for lab rat

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Four IDPs In Dalori-1 Camp, Maiduguri by mickeymimi: 1:36pm On May 22, 2017
broke bastaards............dem no get money again to buy bommbs.......... to carry out their suicide mission.......na to behead pple.. na im remain.... embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Four IDPs In Dalori-1 Camp, Maiduguri by Jabioro: 1:36pm On May 22, 2017
Nigeria army should corp the area, that means they were ( Boko Haram) within the metropolis..
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Four IDPs In Dalori-1 Camp, Maiduguri by Daddybright1986(m): 1:40pm On May 22, 2017
jsean11:

You must gain control over your money or lack of it will forever control you,Boost your status with just a fixed match.....

All this hungry guys the funny ehh......get fixed matches up to 10-15 then I will know your serious, ekwensu.......who know fit predict only two games an win??
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Four IDPs In Dalori-1 Camp, Maiduguri by bkool7(m): 1:44pm On May 22, 2017
Mynd42:
List of things North contributes to the growth of Nigeria

Boko Haram
IDPs
Almajiri
Fulani herdsmen
Vegetables (not ugu)

And someone said I should share a country with these parasites and their slaves down south?
you forgot tomato , onion, beef,
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Four IDPs In Dalori-1 Camp, Maiduguri by mrsfavour(f): 1:45pm On May 22, 2017
diablos:
Idps are now used for beheading practise while chibok girls are feeding fat in boko haram camps. Isn't it time d idps relocated to sambisa forest if they are hungry?
very terrible ,
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Four IDPs In Dalori-1 Camp, Maiduguri by joenor(m): 1:46pm On May 22, 2017
Word when adult not hear so nine put them for wahala so, I hope the others don see, if them like make them waka, becos nine dem get horse leg... Painful one though, but they are all gone. RIP
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Four IDPs In Dalori-1 Camp, Maiduguri by 9jja(f): 1:49pm On May 22, 2017
It is a lie. Buhari has defeated them tey tey.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Four IDPs In Dalori-1 Camp, Maiduguri by 9jja(f): 1:54pm On May 22, 2017
bkool7:

you forgot tomato , onion, beef,

Eiyaaa!

Clearly it shows you don't know tomato and onion are vegetables which the guy mentioned.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Four IDPs In Dalori-1 Camp, Maiduguri by bkool7(m): 2:05pm On May 22, 2017
9jja:

Eiyaaa!

Clearly it shows you don't know tomato and onion are vegetables which the guy mentioned.

What if i don't , you have a problem with that ?
Do you think I'm too proud to learn ?
Wow! You must be the walking encyclopedia .
Now, lemme school you too.
Tomato is a fruit . I bet you don't know that too...Eyah !

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Four IDPs In Dalori-1 Camp, Maiduguri by juman(m): 3:02pm On May 22, 2017
North is at war with itself.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Four IDPs In Dalori-1 Camp, Maiduguri by calberian: 3:03pm On May 22, 2017
The following are things that I know to be truths:

BH claims to be fighting for certain supposedly national and religious ideals

The ideals that BH intends to change were put in place both by powerful foreigners and so-called Nigerian elite.

Not one poor Nigerian sponsors or organises BH.

BH is being sponsored and organised by powerful foreigners and so-called Nigerian elite.

BH kills poor, hungry, helpless and powerless Nigerians.

BH doesn't kill powerful foreigners or so-called Nigerian elite.

The key to solving the extraordinary differential equation known as BH lies in resolving the factors in iterations 2, 4 and 6 above.

Q.E.D.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Four IDPs In Dalori-1 Camp, Maiduguri by delishpot: 4:35pm On May 22, 2017
Only the Chibok girls are important to the fed govt. The rest can.....go and die!
I talk am say Chibok was used for propaganda. The real victims are left to their fate and married off by the dozen while Chibok girls are flown around the world in private jets.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Four IDPs In Dalori-1 Camp, Maiduguri by delishpot: 4:36pm On May 22, 2017
bkool7:

What if it does, you have a problem with that ?
Do you think I'm too proud to learn ?
Wow! You must be the walking encyclopedia .
Now, lemme school you too.
Tomato is a fruit . I bet you don't know that too...Eyah !

Slam dunk! You hit home run cool

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Four IDPs In Dalori-1 Camp, Maiduguri by IMUNO1: 4:48pm On May 22, 2017
When they brought some well dressed and fattened girls in the name of chibok girls, the President did not hesitate to say they are his 2nd anniversary gift to Nigeria. Imagine that these guys has to go hunting before they can access protein or little money, yet they use 270 million naira to clear grass for them. Again, all the millions of dollars international organizations and countries has been contributing for their up keep, what happened to them? You see, I know that some people just planted boko haram for their selfish interests, but I tell you solemnly that cursed is the day such people were born.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Four IDPs In Dalori-1 Camp, Maiduguri by k9ine(m): 5:00pm On May 22, 2017
What a sad news.
They have to run away from their homes and towns for their dear lives.
The camps they live in is in a squalid condition. Poor shelter, poor health-care.

What on earth made them to go gunting for food? I tell you. Even the treacherous State and Federal Government wouldn't provide something as basic and cheap as food. These people even deserve some kind of stipend.

It is only a hearts full of wickedness, that will treat the IDPs this way.
If they are not bombed, their women are raped, or funds meant for them is used for grass cutting contract. How low can wickedness descend?
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Four IDPs In Dalori-1 Camp, Maiduguri by jjblue: 5:39pm On May 22, 2017
PointZerom:
GEJ rescued and kept them at the IDP camp, Buhari and APC came in and divert all their foods, raped their mothers, impregnate their sisters, bombed and kill them, sold 90 females among them to one Alhaji in the name of marriage, starve them, force them to look for food outside and got them beheaded.

Buhari and APC remember that Oga Karma does not miss house address.

Is it how u understand events in the NE? Or it is your personal opinion. Guy, your understanding of things is sickening. U need to increase your level of intellect or may be u are trying to be sentimental and subjective in your analogy.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Four IDPs In Dalori-1 Camp, Maiduguri by PointZerom: 5:45pm On May 22, 2017
jjblue:

Is it how u understand events in the NE? Or it is your personal opinion. Guy, your understanding of things is sickening. U need to increase your level of intellect or may be u are trying to be sentimental and subjective in your analogy.

Over development of your intuition is your problem.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Four IDPs In Dalori-1 Camp, Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 22, 2017
jjjjj2017:
GEJ, why?

cc sarrki, omenkaLives, babacele, mrvitalis, NgeneUkwenu, Drabeey, madridguy, HungerBad, mynd1, Mynd44

All I know is that book haram issue will definitely end someday by the grace of God. Amen

smh for you

you wont learn. will you?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Declares Muktar Shehu Winner Of Governorship Election In Zamfara / Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight / Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.