Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread (8028 Views)

Aaua 2017/2018 Departmental Cut Off / Aaua 2017/2018 Admission Exercise Is Out / AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Lisaint(m): 8:49am On Jun 19, 2017
SweetestSmile:
hi guys! which do u tnk is the best of Aaua n lasu?... in terms of academics, administration, socialization n d likes... n aw often do Aaua strike... tnx

i cänt speak for lasu because am not dere student

everything is ok in AAUA apart frm my signature.

Thank u Sir
Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Lisaint(m): 8:51am On Jun 19, 2017
esthyope:
i had 237 in my jamb and 2bs nd 3cs in my o'level, what are my chances for law in aaua?

you have a wonderful chance ma
kindly proceed by purchasing the screening form once its out
Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by esthyope(f): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lisaint:

you have a wonderful chance ma
kindly proceed by purchasing the screening form once its out
thanks a lot...cos i was really scared.
Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Lisaint(m): 10:22am On Jul 03, 2017
To those that want to contact me..
please note that the number (08189633717) i posted initially is currently not available but you can always contact me on

thank you very much
Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Lisaint(m): 10:22am On Jul 03, 2017
esthyope:
thanks a lot...cos i was really scared.

dnt be ma
Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by simisadetomiwa: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
pls add to any aaua aspirants group 09037453022
Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by simisadetomiwa: 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
simisadetomiwa:
pls add to any aaua aspirants group 09037453022
Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Lisaint(m): 6:58am On Jul 18, 2017
News Flash:

AAUA PRE-DEGREE Forms is now available for sale at various bank Nationwide.
form Price = 11k

Note : This is different from Post-utme screening form.
Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Febrichie(m): 8:37am On Jul 22, 2017
Help a fellow aauaites by voting for me at softsound_entertainment on Instagram

Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by SweetestSmile(m): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lisaint:

i cänt speak for lasu because am not dere student

everything is ok in AAUA apart frm my signature.
Thank u Sir
your signature? I don't understand
Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by hoyinmide(m): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
add me.pls
Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Lisaint(m): 11:34am On Aug 02, 2017
SweetestSmile:
your signature? I don't understand

I mean apart frm the issue of no light noni
Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Lisaint(m): 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to PRE-DEGREE PROGRAMMES of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, Nigeria for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
PRE-DEGREE PROGRAMMES ON OFFER
The Pre-degree programme lasts for one academic session. Each candidate who successfully completes the programme, after adequate counseling, will choose from the degree programmes listed hereunder. Placements would, however, depend on performance and available spaces. Candidates must also take the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to be eligible for consideration for admission into the University and must obtain a minimum pass mark as may be agreed upon by the University and the JAMB.
PRE-DEGREE SCIENCE
Biochemistry, Chemistry, Industial Chemistry, Animal & Environmental Biology, Geology, Geophysics Mathematics, Industrial mathematics, Microbiology, Physics with Electronics, and Plant Science & Biotechnology.
PRE-DEGREE SCIENCE EDUCATION
Biology Education, Chemistry Education, Computer Science Education, Health Education, Human Kinetics, Integrated Science Education, Mathematics Education, Physics Education and Technical & Vocational Education.
PRE-DEGREE ARTS
Linguistics & Yoruba, Religion & African Culture, Performing Arts, Yoruba, Linguistics, Philosophy & Religious Studies.
PRE-DEGREE ARTS EDUCATION
Adult Education, English Education, History Education, Religious Studies Education, and Yoruba Education.
PRE-DEGREE SOCIAL SCIENCE
Geography & Planning Science, Applied Psychology
PRE-DEGREE SOCIAL SCIENCE EDUCATION
Geography Education, Social Studies Education, Accounting Education, Early Childhood Education, Guidance and Counseling, Economics Education, Political Science Education, and Educational Management.
PRE-DEGREE AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Extension & Rural Development, Animal Science, Forestry & Wildlife Management, Agronomy and Fisheries & Aquaculture.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
NOTE: Credit passes in English language and Mathematics are required for all courses.
PRE-DEGREE ARTS AND PRE-DEGREE ARTS EDUCATION
A minimum of 5 Credit passes at SSCE (NECO or WAEC) obtained at not more than two sittings. These must include Mathematics, English Language, Yoruba, Religious Studies, History/Government. (A Credit pass in Literature in English will be required for English Education)
1. DEPARTMENT OF LINGUISTICS AND LANGUAGES
The five Credit passes must include English Language, Mathematics and Yoruba (for B.A. Yoruba) or any language (for B.A. Linguistics).
2. DEPARTMENT OF RELIGION AND AFRICAN CULTURE
The five Credit passes must include any of the following:
CRK, IRK, Arabic, Government, Nigerian Languages and two subjects from either Arts or Social Sciences.
3. PRE-DEGREE SCIENCE & PRE-DEGREE SCIENCE EDUCATION
A minimum of five Credit passes at SSCE (NECO or WAEC) obtained at not more than two sittings which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
4. PRE-DEGREE SOCIAL SCIENCE
A minimum of five Credit passes at SSCE (NECO or WAEC) obtained at not more than two sittings. These must include Mathematics, English Language and three other Social Science subjects. Those willing to study GEOGRAPHY AND PLANNING SCIENCE must have Credit in Geography in addition to two other subjects. Those willing to study APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY must have Credit in Biology.
5. PRE-DEGREE SOCIAL SCIENCE EDUCATION
A minimum of five Credit passes at SSCE (NECO or WAEC) obtained at not more than two sittings. These must include Mathematics, English Language and three other Social Science subjects. Those willing to study GEOGRAPHY EDUCATION must have Credit in Geography in addition to two other subjects.
6. PRE-DEGREE AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE
A minimum of five Credit passes at SSCE (NECO or WAEC) obtained at not more than two sittings. These must include Mathematics, English Language, Chemistry, Biology/Agric Science and Physics.
NOTE: (a) Credit pass in physics (b) Credit pass in Agric Science is required for Agronomy, Fisheries, Animal Science, Forestry and Wildlife Management with at least a pass in Biology.
7. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
(a) Admission to 100 level from Pre-degree is not automatic.
(b) Pre-degree candidates are required to take the 2018 UTME and obtain the minimum pass mark of UTME for Universities, and as agreed upon by the University.
(c) Admission of candidates will be dependent on their Weighted Average in the two semesters, the UTME score and their ranking with respect to the cut-off marks for the chosen courses.
(d) Any candidate who did not satisfy all the above conditions and still goes on to pay school fees into the University’s Account would forfeit such fund.
8. MODE OF APPLICATION
A. For candidates paying through the Bank outlet
a. Payment:
Candidates are to pay the sum of Eleven Thousand Naira (N11,000.00) only (inclusive of bank commission/charges) using e-Tranzact platform at any branch of the banks listed below:
i. Skye Bank Plc.
ii. Access Bank Plc
iii. First Bank Plc
iv. Oroke microfinance Bank
v. Keystone Bank
vi. Wema Bank Plc
vii. Zenith Bank Plc
viii. Stanbic/IBTC Bank
b. Complete a bank deposit teller indicating full Name and proposed Faculty of candidates
c. Candidates are to indicate as Account Number- 2017/2018 AAUA Pre-degree Application Form
d. Obtain the e-Tranzact payment receipt at the point of payment which will contain receipt number and confirmation code.
B. For candidates paying online (Using Bankit)
a. Login to the pre-degree application form
b. Click in pay now
c. Make payment
d. Complete the application form
9. REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
(i) Candidates are requested to log on to the University website: http:eportal.aaua.edu.ng and click on 2017/2018 AAUA Pre-degree Application.
(ii) On the Pre-degree Application page, click on Application payment confirmation and supply e-Tranzact receipt and confirmation order numbers obtained from the bank to confirm your payment.
(iii) Once your confirmation is successful, log in with your receipt number.
(iv) Fill the Application form appropriately, submit online and immediately print-out an acknowledgement slip.
(v) Candidates are to come to the Examination Hall with the acknowledgement slip.
NOTE:
 Candidates are to register online on the University website between 12th June, 2017 and 16th September, 2017.
 Entrance Examination will be conducted on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 for Pre-degree Agricultural Science, Science and Science Education and on Thursday, 21st September, 2017 for Pre-degree Arts, Arts Education, Social Science and Social Science Education candidates at the University premises by 10.00a.m. each day.
Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
Chemical Engineering
Jamb score
3b 2c
Imo state
What are the chances like
Does aaua accept second choice candidates
Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by SweetestSmile(m): 6:59am On Aug 09, 2017
Lisaint:

but I guess dy now v lyt
Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by prinzetobi: 6:59am On Aug 09, 2017
Hi kindly add up to your WhatsApp group- 09093199337
Also I would want to confirm if they accept second choice. Unlike last year when they didn't even stay as second, they did this year, please any new development?
Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by preshios: 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lisaint:

I heard that AAUA is currently on strike. Pls, how true is that?
Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Lisaint(m): 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
preshios:

I heard that AAUA is currently on strike. Pls, how true is that?

Aint no such tin like dat
Today (Friday) mark d end of the 2nd week of resumption for 2nd seamester of 16/17 academic session.
Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Lisaint(m): 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
Emzyme:

Chemical Engineering
Jamb score
3b 2c
Imo state
What are the chances like
Does aaua accept second choice candidates

AAUA don't accept 2nd choice
And again there is no engineering course in AAUA
Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by mctees(m): 2:34am On Aug 12, 2017
Sourcing for any study materials in any discipline? Search no further, just contact me on 08077420267 via whatsapp only or call 07066858479. With details of books or materials you are interested in.
Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by preshios: 11:45am On Aug 12, 2017
Lisaint:

Aint no such tin like dat
Today (Friday) mark d end of the 2nd week of resumption for 2nd seamester of 16/17 academic session.

Aiit, tnx. Pls r u a student of the school? If yes, Pls chat me up on whatsapp 08108176724
Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 13, 2017
Lisaint:

AAUA don't accept 2nd choice
And again there is no engineering course in AAUA

What about computer science?
Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Lisaint(m): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
Emzyme:

What about computer science?

There is.
Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lisaint:
Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko Ondo State admission thread
Feel free to ask any question related to AAUA.
Call or whatsapp 08189633717

Am on ground to serve as ur eyes and ears on any info

You can also join
*Welcome to AAUA ASPIRANTS 17/18*

spamming is not allowed.
Campaign is not allowed here.

We are here to assist one one another feel free to ask questions related to AAUA and some other institutions.

If you flout the rules, you will be removed ASAP

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///Hisf8G6l9TU9cJtYu2NL0E

D grp link is wrong
Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Lisaint(m): 8:05am On Aug 15, 2017
Emzyme:

D grp link is wrong

Acknowledge
Just send a message to me on 08189633717 to added to d whatsapp group
Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2017
hmm
Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2017
Lisaint:

Acknowledge Just send a message to me on 08189633717 to added to d whatsapp group
Lil Saint, you attend RCCG LIVING SPRING PARISH
Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 17, 2017
Tholley:
hello my sis had 254 in jamb and wants to change to aaua for law, still awaiting her o-levels,second choice tho...any chance?

I heard aaua don't accept second choice candidate.
Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Lisaint(m): 10:54am On Aug 17, 2017
macduffrx:

Lil Saint, you attend RCCG LIVING SPRING PARISH

Yups
Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Lisaint(m): 1:18am On Aug 28, 2017
AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Exercise Now On

This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission to Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, for the 2017/2018 academic session that the Post UTME Test will be conducted between 18th and 30th September, 2017 at the University’s CBT Centre.

Candidates eligible for the test are:
Those who made or are willing to make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, their choice of University in the 2017/2018 UTME and scored 180 and above; and
Direct Entry candidates who chose or are willing to make AAUA their first choice of University.

NOTE: Candidates, who did not make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, their choice of University initially but are now willing to choose AAUA will have to make the necessary change of Institution to AAUA not later than 18th September, 2017.

All eligible candidates are to visit the University website
www.putme.aaua.edu.ng to register for the test as from 28th August, 2017 after the payment of N2, 000.00 assessment fee, and N3, 500.00 administrative, handling, and bank charges at any branch of the banks listed below via etranzact/interswitch/Bankit:
First Bank
Heritage Bank
Keystone Bank
Wema Bank
Skye Bank
Access Bank
Zenith Bank
Eco Bank
Stanbic IBT

Candidates are requested to collect bank-generated receipts at the point of payment, which will contain receipt number and confirmation code (PAY OUTLET ONLY) for the on-line registration.

On-line Registration Guidelines
i. Candidates should log on to the University portal www.putme.aaua.edu.ng and click on 2017/2018 POST UTME TEST
ii. Candidates are to Create Account and Login with VALID JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER.
iii. Candidates are to click on a. MAKE APPLICATION FORM PAYMENT for BANKIT payment; or b. CONFIRM PAYMENT for PAY OUTLET (Payment must have been made to Cashier at any of the listed banks)
iv. For (iii) (b), Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the confirmation order number from the Bank upon payment of the fees.
v. After successful payment, candidates are to complete Biodata Form online and print out Post UTME Test Slip.

General Instructions to all Candidates
i. Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’ Level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’ Level requirements.
ii. AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’ Level results.
iii. It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the Post UTME Test to be considered for admission.

M. S. Ayeerun
Registrar.
Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
Tholley:
hello my sis had 254 in jamb and wants to change to aaua for law, still awaiting her o-levels,second choice tho...any chance?
yes
Re: AAUA 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Annysat(f): 10:49am On Aug 29, 2017
good morning, pls kindly add this no to the watsapp group 08186107861
thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? / Federal College Of Education Abeokuta Post Jamb Form Out / The Worst Pharmacy student Is Better Than The Best In Any Other Faculty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.