Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Wife Of Uber Driver Replies Lady Who Said She Was Used & Dumped By Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Of Uber Driver Replies Lady Who Said She Was Used & Dumped By Him (796 Views)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) / Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Of Uber Driver Replies Lady Who Said She Was Used & Dumped By Him by oluwatosin400: 9:50am On May 22, 2017

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Replies Lady Who Said She Was Used & Dumped By Him by sugarbelly: 9:57am On May 22, 2017
ghen ghen
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Replies Lady Who Said She Was Used & Dumped By Him by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:57am On May 22, 2017
Must everything be done on social media?

I just do not see a need to defend him...
The last statement she made would have just been sufficient.
Social Media is a b*tch... I sincerely hope he doesnt hit you and you donot come running on social media to report him.

HML!
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Replies Lady Who Said She Was Used & Dumped By Him by sugarbelly: 9:58am On May 22, 2017
cheesy dats self defense in action
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Replies Lady Who Said She Was Used & Dumped By Him by JhimmyThall(m): 10:01am On May 22, 2017
Ex has spoken, wife has spoken.. Remaining the husband

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Replies Lady Who Said She Was Used & Dumped By Him by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:05am On May 22, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Replies Lady Who Said She Was Used & Dumped By Him by kingdenny(m): 10:11am On May 22, 2017
Who ever advised the ex to spill on social media is a baboon.
Sometime is life you don't need to use a side mirror to bring the past to the present.
Move on and let karma be the judge that is if your hands are clean.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Replies Lady Who Said She Was Used & Dumped By Him by KELVINXY: 10:16am On May 22, 2017
Until Some people realize that not every:

Relationship leads to marriage And Not every comment worths a reply.
Only until then will life be more peaceful.
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Replies Lady Who Said She Was Used & Dumped By Him by ikp120(m): 10:16am On May 22, 2017
"He has never raised his hand on a woman"
**Singing***
Somebody say "Amen o"

Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin
I didn't say anything o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Replies Lady Who Said She Was Used & Dumped By Him by Purpletee(f): 10:19am On May 22, 2017
Watching in 3D
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Replies Lady Who Said She Was Used & Dumped By Him by Maltaleeza(f): 10:24am On May 22, 2017
This thing is getting serious o. Make the man tell us his side of the story too na.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Replies Lady Who Said She Was Used & Dumped By Him by decatalyst(m): 10:33am On May 22, 2017
This is an interesting drama with lot of prospects

grin grin

Nah to get a gf wey fit defend like this woman grin
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Replies Lady Who Said She Was Used & Dumped By Him by fairfield(f): 10:41am On May 22, 2017
na wa. the other babe should move on.
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Replies Lady Who Said She Was Used & Dumped By Him by imma2(m): 10:46am On May 22, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Replies Lady Who Said She Was Used & Dumped By Him by Nobody: 11:03am On May 22, 2017
That was some backhanded advice grin
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Replies Lady Who Said She Was Used & Dumped By Him by Nobody: 11:49am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:
That was some backhanded advice grin

You look like an Indian, are you?
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Replies Lady Who Said She Was Used & Dumped By Him by Nobody: 11:52am On May 22, 2017
sexybbstar:

You look like an Indian, are you?

No love, I'm East African.
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Replies Lady Who Said She Was Used & Dumped By Him by IdeyFindWife: 12:02pm On May 22, 2017
KELVINXY:
Until
Some people realize that not every:

Relationship leads to marriage
And
Not every comment worths a reply.

Only until then will life be more peaceful.

Bringing every little shyt online...

The forget "the Internet Never Forgets"!
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Replies Lady Who Said She Was Used & Dumped By Him by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

No love, I'm East African.

That's cool
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Replies Lady Who Said She Was Used & Dumped By Him by Oyindidi(f): 12:29pm On May 22, 2017
Dumb wife

(1) (Reply)

Lady With Huge Backside Causes Commotion Online (photos) / Young Nigerian Couple Shares Their Hot Pre-wedding Pictures / 3 Things That Make A Woman Run After You (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.