Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:21 AM

Majority Of Christians Are Masturbating Virgins, And It's A Curse To Marry Such - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Majority Of Christians Are Masturbating Virgins, And It's A Curse To Marry Such (568 Views)

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex / Majority Of Girls Bodies Are Ugly When They Are Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majority Of Christians Are Masturbating Virgins, And It's A Curse To Marry Such by Factfinder1(m): 10:02am On May 22, 2017
Relationship coach, Reverend George Lutterodt has asserted that majority of Christians are Masturbating virgins. He said this in an interview with Rainbow Radio. He said: .

‘’We have masturbating virgins and per a research I conducted last year, Christians are in that range more than anyone else in the sense that, they do not want to have sex with anyone but masturbate to satisfy their sexual desire.
These people cannot describe themselves as virgins because they derive the same pleasure like people who have sex.’’ Mr. Lutterodt posited, it will be like a curse when you marry such people. .

This is because nothing can pleasure them like the items they inserted into their parts. He further slammed people who buy intimacy gadgets for their wives describing them as fools. .
‘’If you are a woman married to a man abroad and he has purchased a intimacy gadget for you so you satisfy your sex desires with the aim of preventing you from committing adultery, he is a fool. .
Any man who ask you to engage in Skype sex is a fool and does not respect you. We need to respect women and it doesn’t take you anything to spend your last dime to come and visit your wife than to put her in the context of a sex machine.’’

He stressed that, women becomes addicted to intimacy gadgets and are not satisfied with men and so, masturbating virgins enjoys marrying men abroad so they can gratify themselves with the intimacy gadgets. ''People are really suffering in bed. This is because they have engaged in bad sexual life like this," he added

http://ogashub.com.ng/majority-of-christians-are-masturbating-virgins-and-its-a-curse-to-marry-such-people-pastor/

Re: Majority Of Christians Are Masturbating Virgins, And It's A Curse To Marry Such by kevincal144: 10:04am On May 22, 2017
ok
Re: Majority Of Christians Are Masturbating Virgins, And It's A Curse To Marry Such by serverconnect(m): 10:10am On May 22, 2017
Hmmm, tell me something.
Re: Majority Of Christians Are Masturbating Virgins, And It's A Curse To Marry Such by Ndukings92(m): 10:17am On May 22, 2017
fact of life,i once had a girlfriend that is a virgin or so she talked but prefer pre intimacy,romance,finger bleeping and oral like mad but will cry and begged saying no to penetration.who is deceiving who?where will my own pleasure then come from?u want to remain a virgin but will still want to enjoy all that d non virgins are enjoy so i ask again WHO IS DECEIVING WHO?

(1) (Reply)

Smelly Vagina(cunt) Connotes Infection.. / The Real Friendship Killers / A True Love Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.