Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Royal Coronation Of A Nairalander's Father As King Of Oproama Kingdom. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Royal Coronation Of A Nairalander's Father As King Of Oproama Kingdom. (1131 Views)

Monarchs Slam Gani Adams For Opposing Coronation Of Yoruba Traditional Rulers / Coronation Of Godwin Oguyenbo As The Pere Of Olodiama Kingdom Edo Causes Tension / Strange Scenes From Coronation Of Oba In Benin Kingdom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Royal Coronation Of A Nairalander's Father As King Of Oproama Kingdom. by ajealadick(m): 10:31am On May 22, 2017
On 20th May, 2017 my dad was coronated by the Amayanabo of Kalabari HM King Prof. TJT Princewill in the King Amachree memorial hall, Buguma before all chiefs of the traditionally rich Kalabari kingdom. The celebrant was was carried to and from the venue by Royal bodyguards are required by tradition. On display was the best of Kalabari tradition which is one of the richest in this part of the Niger. Am now a crown prince by this gesture. Please join me to congratulate my people, my father and peace loving people of Oproama Kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: Royal Coronation Of A Nairalander's Father As King Of Oproama Kingdom. by Arsenalholic1: 10:32am On May 22, 2017
Congrats. Show us pictures though...
Re: Royal Coronation Of A Nairalander's Father As King Of Oproama Kingdom. by ajealadick(m): 10:36am On May 22, 2017
More

Re: Royal Coronation Of A Nairalander's Father As King Of Oproama Kingdom. by Grabbeast: 11:08am On May 22, 2017
Congratulations my prince, but which state exactly.
Re: Royal Coronation Of A Nairalander's Father As King Of Oproama Kingdom. by RedboneSmith(m): 9:43pm On May 22, 2017
2017?
Re: Royal Coronation Of A Nairalander's Father As King Of Oproama Kingdom. by ajealadick(m): 10:53am On May 31, 2017
Oproama is an ancient town in Kalabari land of River State
Grabbeast:
Congratulations my prince, but which state exactly.

(1) (Reply)

A Review Of The 2020 Edition Of Ede Aro Festival In Abagana / Yoruba Festival 2007: London / Translate into ?Yoruba please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.