Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband (35927 Views)

US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) / Nigerian Wife Defends Husband Who Asked A Single Lady For party On Twitter / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Yosuregames: 11:11am On May 22, 2017
At dis point i honestly dont who to support.
In case you have nt been followind the uber saga heres the link.

www.nairaland.com/3813216/ex-gilrfriend-uber-driver-married-nigerian

His wife response can be seen below.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Yosuregames: 11:13am On May 22, 2017
cc; Lalasticlala . PROMISED LAND. Check signature 4 admission in cyprus.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Efe16(f): 11:17am On May 22, 2017
we don hear

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Nobody: 11:17am On May 22, 2017
What social media will cause ehn

Anyways, from what I've read and digested, I feel the dude is a gold digger. Maybe his 'new wife' just haven't figured. He picked interest in her after eavesdropping in her long phone conversation. He must have heard things that made him believe she's a big fish.

The short period between their first meeting and marriage is a pointer.
Well, it's a case of 'mo wòkò pade mo waya'

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Nobody: 11:18am On May 22, 2017
Yosuregames:
lala abeg help me push dis to fp.
it's Lalasticlala.

Btw, attach picture of a snake to have it moved

5 Likes

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by baby124: 11:25am On May 22, 2017
Madam keep shut. How many times have we heard women coming out to respond only to be disgraced later by the same man. See Dino Melaye's wife as an example. Let the guy defend himself. Next time you will keep your business out of social media.

119 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by idrisolaide(m): 11:27am On May 22, 2017
We dont knot who is fooling each other.. Different version of stories UPANDAN>> Make dem Allow us hear Word Abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Nobody: 11:27am On May 22, 2017
There's 3 sides to the story: his side, the other chic's side & the truth.

She shouldn't have brought her love life to social media in the 1st place, if she's of the belief that there're things "the world" shouldn't be privy of. I find both of them childish, TBH. Why can't people stop making a public spectacle of their lives? Must everything be shared online? After all the tell-all & showing off online for "likes", they still claim to seek privacy. How does that work? Smh.

15 Likes

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by adeadeyera(m): 11:28am On May 22, 2017
I'm compelled to modify.

This newest babe appears soft and deep.
But I'll recommend she threads with caution.
Most marriages under the spotlight of social media don't last.
She's gotta learn that if she hasn't already.

All the best to them all.

11 Likes

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Nobody: 11:29am On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:
There's 3 sides to the story: his side, the other chic's side & the truth.

She shouldn't have brought her love life to social media in the 1st place, if she's of the belief that there're things "the world" shouldn't be privy of. I find both of them childish, TBH. Why can't people stop making a public spectacle of their lives? Must everything be shared online? After all the tell-all & showing off online for "likes", they still claim to seek privacy. How does that work? Smh.

The rate which people go online to mess their lives up dey weak me, na she use her hand start all these saga. They must have forgotten that blogger seriously needs traffic.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Factfinder1(m): 11:29am On May 22, 2017
Drammer everywhere... Every story has got 2 sides... The day this his wife will come online to wail and complian about domestic violence wld be the day i will comment properly

12 Likes

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Pavore9: 11:30am On May 22, 2017
The wife should better hope the husband she is openly defending on social media no go mess her up later because their marriage has been bookmarked​ by many amebos, internet never forgets! cheesy

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by ammyluv2002(f): 11:30am On May 22, 2017
So childish undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by maverickdude(m): 11:30am On May 22, 2017
It is none of our business tho undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by RichYoungNigga: 11:30am On May 22, 2017

Meanwhile

Uber drivers​ make more money than Bank managers​

The hate comments are coming from women who depends on men for everything and still don't have anything and will never achieve anything in life

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by fabuloz1(m): 11:31am On May 22, 2017
Lol grin
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by scarletkinq(m): 11:31am On May 22, 2017
No nid for uber take my Moto I qo dhy drive you anywer u wan go
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by dangotesmummy: 11:31am On May 22, 2017
Its OK,haa
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by GoldenOla(m): 11:31am On May 22, 2017
Good grin
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Lilimax(f): 11:31am On May 22, 2017
Take away your marital life off the social media.
It has 'killed' a lot of marriages

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by romenna: 11:31am On May 22, 2017
obviously the guy is a gold digger who feeds off women.
No sane man capable of taking care of his woman will allow this nonsense.
He is a sissy.

10 Likes

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by routik(m): 11:32am On May 22, 2017
This is getting more interesting. But when is the subject matter going to say something about this whole stories?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Nobody: 11:32am On May 22, 2017
"He has never raised his hand on a woman 'cause I saw the woman who trained him". How would you know when he just married you?, she should keep kwayet please!. grin

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Nobody: 11:32am On May 22, 2017
See as seun wan use dis Uber story open office embarassed
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by fabuloz1(m): 11:32am On May 22, 2017
Pavore9:
The wife should hope the husband
Your english didn't go well

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Nobody: 11:33am On May 22, 2017
baby124:
Madam keep shut. How many times have we heard women coming out to respond only to be disgraced later by the same man. See Dino Melaye's wife as an example. Let the guy defend himself. Next time you will keep your business out of social media.

We dey wait na, we are waiting for when the veil of love will fall off, na still social media we go hear am.

That her number 3 point is so foolish and its the most foolish thing that has happened since the biblical ten virgins parable.

So abusive men were not raised by good mothers?

Pfft.

17 Likes

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by heenriiy19(m): 11:33am On May 22, 2017
Well u cant blame Dem wen girls plenty pass guys its meant to happen

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Nobody: 11:33am On May 22, 2017
The Ex must be ashamed by now cry
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by OgidiOlu3(m): 11:33am On May 22, 2017
Nonsense and ingredient angry

1 Like

Coming to defend a man... Why can't he defend himself. Obviously, This present wife is more than desperate. You can now conclude a man can't/can hit a woman once you meet his mother.. wehdone ma. Women sha. Who goes about showing his degree certificate to strangers to prove he graduated from UK. Na by UK??The man go dey feel like prince for one corner... the power of being cute and big blokos grin

43 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Most Annoying First~date Questions / I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? / I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.