Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband (35928 Views)

US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) / Nigerian Wife Defends Husband Who Asked A Single Lady For party On Twitter / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by bencarson007(m): 12:11pm On May 22, 2017
folakemigeh:
The Ex must be ashamed by now cry
. The 'Ex' has nothing to be ashamed of... TBH, I am a guy and I can say we all have the pretentious part in us and it only takes grace to control it... The supposed new wife instead of being smart and watch with six eyes for the red flags raised by the 'EX', she is here busy defending who she hardly knows... If I am a thief or a woman beater or a liar, trust me, my mama and all my family will hide the truth from you that is about to come into the family and paint me as an angel for you... That's the drill... And on a lighter note, they are called YORUBA DEMONS for a reason...may you and all our sisters never fall victim of a wrong relationship in Jesus name...Amen. #I-StandWithTheEx... Even though the man owes us no explanation, let him come defend himself since he has allowed the two women in question to start disturbing our peace with their private matter... I am now officially interested...

12 Likes

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Afam4eva(m): 12:14pm On May 22, 2017
kimbra:
Give her a year or two and the stories will change. She can't assume she knows him too well now. grin
Even mothers can't even say with all certainty that they know their son let alone one woman that he met less than a year ago.

12 Likes

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by 4dor: 12:17pm On May 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
What social media will cause ehn

Anyways, from what I've read and digested, I feel the dude is a gold digger. Maybe his 'new wife' just haven't figured. He picked interest in her after eavesdropping in her long phone conversation. He must have heard things that made him believe she's a big fish.

The short period between their first meeting and marriage is a pointer.
Well, it's a case of 'mo wòkò pade mo waya'

A man attends Salford Uni to study Petroleum Engineering, graduates with a distinction, invests in Uber to have a genuine source of income pending when he will get his dream job but to you he's a gold digger?

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 22, 2017
Afam4eva:

Even mothers can't even say with all certainty that they know their son let alone one woman that he met less than a year ago.
Lol, just imagine. grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by lovethchioma(f): 12:19pm On May 22, 2017
I see this woman coming to defend a man... OK who happens to be her husband Now.. But what are you now? his mouth piece?
I can see the love is still sharking you... but don't you come back in the future telling us that he did this and that to you..
I am wondering why you had to put out your personal life in the public to start with, shey you started it? let's see how it ends.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by ayaside(m): 12:24pm On May 22, 2017
We wish them well..Advise no dey make meaning to general advisor
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by adeadeyera(m): 12:32pm On May 22, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

It won't take too long before they all "out" themselves.

Av learnt those lessons you espoused the hard way; too much of SM's bad for relationships even cosmetic ones like mega-artistes'.

Something about it just erodes your peace, trust and privacy

Very true.
It just underscores the saying that "what's gonna last is gonna be wrapped in glass". Delicate issues like relationships should be kept completely out of the prying radar of social media.

My ten cent though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by romenna: 12:37pm On May 22, 2017
JeffreyJames:

Please keep quiet. Because of one sorry tale from a pained ex you all are now attacking the guy. The foolish ex didnt mention she was married o and the guy bailed because he found out she was married. Of course you wont see that. undecided
Seriously, be very grateful to seun/NL platform and the internet in general that permitted you such effrontery.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by galaxy2020(m): 1:01pm On May 22, 2017
Chai common Uber driver, na so husband scarce for naija?
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 22, 2017
[quote author=JeffreyJames post=56762269]Of course Nigerians wont believe this one, Its the one from a pained ex who cant move on they will believe because it tarnishes the image of a Man. For what its worth,I love this response. [/quote. it is a no no for me. the pained lady happens to be the man ex, na d man and lady be date b4 so wetin d wife wan know other than what she's told so d man should ignore or defend/attack but it is none of d wife biz
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by porozhniy(m): 1:06pm On May 22, 2017
Lol at all the women attacking the couple for getting married under 10 months. So y'all will no longer jump ship if he doesn't propose within 6 months?
Why did you all left the part where the said ex was married to attack Mrs Uber for defending Mr Uber.
If she doesn't defend him, who the heck will!

As for the gold digger crew; what is good for the goose, is it no longer good for the gander?

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by eyinjuege: 1:14pm On May 22, 2017
Everyone with their own problems.

Abeg, face your marriage, as that's the thing wey dey shack you now. Na something else dey worry me..
Everyman for himself, God for us all...

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 22, 2017
porozhniy:
Lol at all the women attacking the couple for getting married under 10 months. So y'all will no longer jump ship if he doesn't propose within 6 months?
Why did you all left the part where the said ex was married to attack Mrs Uber for defending Mr Uber.

As for the gold digger crew; what is good for the goose, is it no longer good for the gander?

Lots of pained exes on NL. A young man after school hustling jn Uber and a pained ex wants to burn his certificates?

The guy is not a gold digger. A gold digger will not DRIVE TAXI. A man with masters driving a cab to maintain. You would prefer he he stayed at home jobless and lazy abi?

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 22, 2017
4dor:

A man attends Salford Uni to study Petroleum Engineering, graduates with a distinction, invests in Uber to have a genuine source of income pending when he will get his dream job but to you he's a gold digger?
Oh! So you don't know gold digging has got classes and levels?

6 Likes

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 22, 2017
who is bringn us husband n wife stories lai dis ehn
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Easybab4life: 1:45pm On May 22, 2017
my country my country why has thou made naija difficult for graduate from no background and believing once after school prosperity is sure. Na u see people want to get up there with whatever means. The struggle for wealth is real. Mrs shola u have mouth to talk because u feel u are the lucky one he got married to after been a desperate working class lady without a husband. Hmmmmm I hope one day u won't get tired of buying pampas urself and never get broke or better still u help him get a decent job too as he sees u as the ladder to get to the top. Enjoy ur marriage with ur supposed angel while it last

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by megareal: 1:52pm On May 22, 2017
Wake up new wife, your hubby is a gold digger. Love still dey shack you so you can't see clearly yet.

Better tread with caution and stop swallowing everything he tells you.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by porozhniy(m): 1:54pm On May 22, 2017
Suprnov3r:

Lots of pained exes on NL. A young man after school hustling jn Uber and a pained ex wants to burn his certificates?

The guy is not a gold digger. A gold digger will not DRIVE TAXI. A man with masters driving a cab to maintain. You would prefer he he stayed at home jobless and lazy abi?

Why go for the certs when she could've had him jailed?
She took care of his needs, so? Make heaven fall?
This whole narrative reeks of personal vendatta meant to destroy his credibility in the court of public opinion.
She has sowed doubts in the mind of Mrs., this ex business will be a reference point when the couple quarrel in the future.

The hypocritical jury have given their verdict whilst dismissing the claims of Mrs. Uber.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by wickedworld: 2:21pm On May 22, 2017
The new bride is blind by love , I can tell by her comment. What does she want her husband to tell her or her mother inlaw ?that truly O ,her husband beat his ex.

Woman wise up, according to ur comment and ur husband ex, is obvious u are doing fine than him or gaining from u at the moment . If that is true nothingwrong as long true love is involve but my fear is that hope he is not a gold digger.

All the stories ur husband and her ppl cook for u that the ex married for 3yrs ,get pregnant for another man etc sound bush shit to me. U don't expect ur mother inlaw to badmouth her son to u or ur husband to be plain when he knows his done wrong.

Our new bride if the ex is married or pregnant for another man she will not come on social media to say all this or put her self on line.

Why not study that man for ur self, mean relax check ur mother inlaw out too . If they are gaining from u or she know you will help her son to be better man lot of pretence and lies is what u will get till the table turn around before u see true color

If were u I will just pray in my heart that the stories is fake and thank her secretly for the clue. I will not come out to defence ear say.

As for the ex, if ur stry is true thank God and move on better man will locate u soon.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by geekybabe(f): 2:23pm On May 22, 2017
majekdom2:
Coming to defend a man... Why can't he defend himself. Obviously, This present wife is more than desperate. You can now conclude a man can't/can hit a woman once you meet their mothers.. wehdone ma. Women sha. Who goes about showing his degree certificate to strangers to prove he graduated from UK. Na by UK??The man go dey feel like prince for one corner... the power of being cute and big blokos grin

As in ehn. That madam is sounding like a woman with a very low self esteem. Very weak. The kind of abuse that she will endure in the secret places ehn? She will not be able to even come back to social media. Cos she will be humiliated.

from all indications, The man is apparently controlling and manipulative.

you meet a man, date him and marry him in 10 months and suddenly you can vouch for him?
This one weak me.

6 Likes

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by T3Amo(f): 2:32pm On May 22, 2017
porozhniy:

Just because his family and her husband claimed his ex was married does not mean it's true.

Firstly would a married women publicly post such on social media when her friends, husband, family, media and Co will see?

The said ladies friends have even publicly come to deny the claim that she is not married.

Secondly the guy after "knowing" she was married still continued to date her for 3/4 years. What does that say about him.

And another lady now after seeing his ex comments has confirmed that this same guy did something similar and he has a 5year old kid in Benin.

Am sorry but that guy is nothing but trash

5 Likes

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 22, 2017
geekybabe:

As in ehn. That madam is sounding like a woman with a very low self esteem. Very weak. The kind of abuse that she will endure in the secret places ehn? She will not be able to even come back to social media. Cos she will be humiliated.

from all indications, The man is apparently controlling and manipulative.

you meet a man, date him and marry him in 10 months and suddenly you can vouch for him?
This one weak me.
The guy may not be manipulative really. He is just perhaps a grin"sweet smart" guy. The lady is crazily in love, blinded by it. Never underestimate the power of a blokos that does wonders especially when the guy na fine boy. The ex didn't want to let go either, that's to tell you there is something they are both attracted to. no be say the guy hold cake like that. That kind of feeling a man has when a woman kills in him bed but the lady refuses to cook and do dishes, when in-laws come and complain, the guy go be like... you people will not understand, just Leave her alone. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 22, 2017
Ok we get another side to the story ...they are both in love with the guy now he has to answer did he or did he not leave before she lost her job now as to the Uber business was it the money he was collecting he used to start it and Aunty what really is your motive is he owing you money ?

If she lost her place because you were there the least you could do is raise money for her to get a new place end story

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 22, 2017
kimbra:
Give her a year or two and the stories will change. She can't assume she knows him too well now. grin
what if the story stay the same after 50 years? Stop playing God. She loves her husband enough to defend him... That's good for her and not bad for us... Why wait to see her fail?
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by JeffreyJames(m): 2:49pm On May 22, 2017
romenna:
Seriously, be very grateful to seun/NL platform and the internet in general that permitted you such effrontery.

...and What would you have done? undecided...abeg shift....lizards be forming crocs online mchew
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by abashi47(m): 2:51pm On May 22, 2017
greedy Nigerian ladies...did the guy ever said he was gonna marry her? u got pregnant he wanted u to abort u said no.means u are ready to take responsibily.
y bringing this report,is it to warn d wife or spoil em marriage our ladies should learn that its nt every man u loved will Marry u,stop being self centered
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by Philinho(m): 3:05pm On May 22, 2017
that guy must be an expert of something we're not aware of: something downstairs...
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by soulfood(m): 3:09pm On May 22, 2017
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by porozhniy(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2017
T3Amo:

Just because his family and her husband claimed his ex was married does not mean it's true.

Firstly would a married women publicly post such on social media when her friends, husband, family, media and Co will see?

The said ladies friends have even publicly come to deny the claim that she is not married.

Secondly the guy after "knowing" she was married still continued to date her for 3/4 years. What does that say about him.

And another lady now after seeing his ex comments has confirmed that this same guy did something similar and he has a 5year old kid in Benin.

Am sorry but that guy is nothing but trash
Same rule should apply to Ms. Exs' narrative, that she accused him doesn't make it true either.

Ms. Ex could be separated from her husband when she met Mr. Uber.
Mr. Uber may have been unaware of that small fact.

In the run up to the U.S presidential election, faceless women turned up to accuse Trump of sexual assault so as to discredit him before the voting public.

What makes Mr.Uber trash? We weren't there when the water passed under the bridge, so how would you ascertain if he was guilty or not?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by geekybabe(f): 3:27pm On May 22, 2017
majekdom2:
The guy may not be manipulative really. He is just perhaps a grin"sweet smart" guy. The lady is crazily in love, blinded by it. Never underestimate the power of a blokos that does wonders especially when the guy na fine boy. The ex didn't want to let go either, that's to tell you there is something they are both attracted to. no be say the guy hold cake like that. That kind of feeling a man has when a woman kills in him bed but the lady refuses to cook and do dishes, when in-laws come and complain, the guy go be like... you people will not understand, just Leave her alone. grin grin

Well i av seen pictures of d guy. He is not dat fine. He is even fat. Huge turn off. Anyways..whatever rocks their boat.
Re: Wife Of Uber Driver Responds, Defends Husband by obontami: 3:30pm On May 22, 2017
who una epp?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Most Annoying First~date Questions / I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong? / I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.