Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On (78367 Views)

Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Lady Smokes In Pre-Wedding Photo As Her Man Looks On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Rukkydelta(f): 3:26pm On May 22, 2017
Freiden:

All u have to do is slide into my DM
Are you the best man? undecided
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Rukkydelta(f): 3:27pm On May 22, 2017
luminouz:

Y him n not ME grin
Cos I'm sure he is more cute than you
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Jangbajantis: 3:27pm On May 22, 2017
The best man is imagining things. grin
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Rukkydelta(f): 3:28pm On May 22, 2017
taylor88:
lol

am d bestman
Pics or you know the rest
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Odeyinigbin(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2017
Abeg,u sabi dis church? Dem for STP dem na
I nid to c d pastor for allowing such a dirty act in his church.
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Rukkydelta(f): 3:29pm On May 22, 2017
Pizzy01:
I can give you his name & number, if you don't mind.
Oya
What are you waiting for?
Send me his name and number sharply

1 Like

Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Rukkydelta(f): 3:30pm On May 22, 2017
harmless:
I can marry u so we do our own...but I want to graduate

Ok
I will only wait if you are cute than the best man
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Rukkydelta(f): 3:31pm On May 22, 2017
sonofLuci:

Hi, which part of Delta are you in? Lets have a date smiley
I don't want a date with you. Just look for how you can connect with the best man cos I want a date with him
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:

I don't want a date with you. Just look for how you can connect with the best man cos I want a date with him

But I am the best man na
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by 8stargeneral: 3:35pm On May 22, 2017
Am here for u,our own go pass their own
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by zoomman(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2017
If he can kiss like this for church, i wonder what will happen when he gets to the room............ shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Jabioro: 3:37pm On May 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Swallow me ke?
I'm too big for you too swallow
I'm not Jonah neither are you a shark so it's not possible
Just say yes.. and let the nairalander come to our wedding to watch one in town kissing..Seun will be our special guest. I would you kiss die ..
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by moorevic(m): 3:41pm On May 22, 2017
aaah is he trying to suck the life off her. What a jerk
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Ifecoded(m): 3:44pm On May 22, 2017
farano:
The groom is a terrible kisser. .Chai grin
Oya coman kiss your own
Your camel toe rocks anyways grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by talktonase(m): 3:54pm On May 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Let the best man come and marry me
So that we can do our own
will you marry me?
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by bewla(m): 3:59pm On May 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Let the best man come and marry me So that we can do our own
sorry him na gay
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by HARDDON: 3:59pm On May 22, 2017
In only u know what he went tru to msrry her, ud fathim
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Queenyet(f): 4:00pm On May 22, 2017
Na wa oo ...the groom sef don't want the bride to breath , it seems he has bin waiting for those lips a long time ago
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by bewla(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2017
farano:
let me try with u first kiss
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 4:00pm On May 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Are you marriable material? Don't lieO grin
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Ladyfranzy(f): 4:00pm On May 22, 2017
The colour of that suit no be here o.
Na wa o
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Mike008(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2017
Still in Kenya...
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by luminouz(m): 4:01pm On May 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Cos I'm sure he is more cute than you
Lmaoooooo! I know u know DAT ain't true!!!!!
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Are you the best man? undecided

Yes tongue
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 4:02pm On May 22, 2017
farano:
I guess that's the style that turns you On wink grin
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by curvilicious: 4:08pm On May 22, 2017
Very appalling
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by peckebu(f): 4:11pm On May 22, 2017
The bride be like honey please stop.... its okay you are gonna swallow me
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Organs(m): 4:12pm On May 22, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
May the soul of our departed brother, Mr. English Language rest in peace.

Please dear, don't take it personal, even me sef still dey murder English. grin

Bros, you suppose sabi say this na just "typo" naa.. haba, ok why you no kukuma post the right thing if na "correction" you wan do? Naijas like to boast and na we mumu pass. Next time "Post the correction".
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by farano(f): 4:13pm On May 22, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
I guess that's the style that turns you On wink grin
He wants to know what turns me on tongue
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by jimzad02(m): 4:15pm On May 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:
You mean it, come I'll marry you as my second wife if you're interested.
Re: Man Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding As His Best Man Looks On by Eyewonda: 4:16pm On May 22, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Your lips for sweet to kiss sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me. / Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? / Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.