Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) (47840 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent / Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) / Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 3:54pm On May 22, 2017
chuose2:

Madam the biggest fraud of them all na Adeboye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

Bros Yahoo pastors are killing 9ja.
See Adeboye every time ein say God, ein dey flash 666.
That means his god na devil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk
Funny. They can make whatever signs it doesn't make them more than the liars that they all are
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by dee02(m): 3:54pm On May 22, 2017
padiga047:
No, they should give out loans, or landed property.

Yimu.

You are a brainless bat!
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by OlaMiki: 3:55pm On May 22, 2017
what is the source of the huge money he's giving out ? aside from pastoring , what business or work is he doing ?
ilynem:

And you can tell this how?
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 22, 2017
dee02:

You are a brainless bat!
defend yourself na

Insulter.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by ilynem(m): 3:56pm On May 22, 2017
OlaMiki:
what is the source of the huge money he's giving out ? aside from pastoring , what business or work is he doing ?
How I'm I supposed to know? You are skeptic. Go and find out.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by origima: 4:00pm On May 22, 2017
Clarity that failed to start from home is not charity. Some people who are contributing to this wealth through their widow's might may need small chunk of this to improve on their vegetable, crayfish ,tomatoes business instead you are dramatising ur acclaimed riches
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by idrisolaide(m): 4:03pm On May 22, 2017
ilynem:

You people are funny grin grin grin. He gives, problem. He doesn't problem. What do pastors have to do gain your approval?

Goodwill and not eye-saw.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by banmee(m): 4:10pm On May 22, 2017
ilynem:

I still don't understand you. He gave them money as shown in the OP. I reiterated the fact that he gave them money and that's beggar mentality? I'm I supposed to track the "source" of the 2m

And that is why you all are swirling in corruption. I just said it. You all don't care when monies come from as long as it is flowing. Kuantinu cool.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by felixomor: 4:11pm On May 22, 2017
Edu3Again:

I mean it's not in the bible.

Then sorry,
The discussion is not for you
Even the person u were quoting along somehow got the story. Although not totally.

Study the bible before quoting me next time.
Shalom
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Edu3Again: 4:13pm On May 22, 2017
felixomor:

Then sorry,
The discussion is not for you
Even the person u were quoting along somehow got the story. Although not totally.

Study the bible before quoting me next time.
Shalom
No long story, show me where it is in the bible
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by ilynem(m): 4:13pm On May 22, 2017
banmee:

And that is why you all are swirling in corruption. I just said it. You all don't care when monies come from as long as it is flowing. Kuantinu cool.
Mr Banmee have we had a discussion before? I think so. But seriously, if you want to find out the source of his money maybe you should. I made a comment on what I know and saw. I cannot make a comment on what I do not know.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by banmee(m): 4:14pm On May 22, 2017
ilynem:

Mr Banmee have we had a discussion before? I think so. But seriously, if you want to find out the source of his money maybe you should. I made a comment on what I know and saw. I cannot make a comment on what I do not know.

Keep playing with words. Lol.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by felixomor: 4:14pm On May 22, 2017
Edu3Again:

No long story, show me where it is in the bible

Sorry bro,
Its too late.
U already made your conclusion.
Stick with it.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by damosky12(m): 4:15pm On May 22, 2017
An2elect2:
Where do I Start from?
His ridiculous belief in the heretical freewillism gospel.
His involvement with world systems: Politics and the judiciary. And complete disregard of biblical principles for Christian living.
Is it his "ever failing" prophecies. His arrogance and absence of the fear of God and ignorance of fundamental Christian doctrines? He is even full of blames and controversies. Such a heretic.

That's your thinking, sir. Prove from the Scriptures how he couldn't have been called by God.

Can't called MOGs make doctrinal errors sometimes?
Can't predictions be averted sometimes?
Why can't a pastor be into politics?

Scriptures please.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Ceede: 4:15pm On May 22, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
An2elect2:
Where do I Start from?
His ridiculous belief in the heretical freewillism gospel.
His involvement with world systems: Politics and the judiciary. And complete disregard of biblical principles for Christian living.
Is it his "ever failing" prophecies. His arrogance and absence of the fear of God and ignorance of fundamental Christian doctrines? He is even full of blames and controversies. Such a heretic.

Madam how close r you to this man? Sorry to ask that qstn. If it only what you state here it shows that you only read much about him, pieces of advice ma the same BIBLE said (thou shall not judge) stop this silly argument of yours either is a man of God or man of Devil let God do the justice.
Cos it look as if you know much abt bible
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Edu3Again: 4:17pm On May 22, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry bro,
Its too late.
U already made your conclusion.
Stick with it.
Prove it if it's true now.
I obey the bible so show us.

grin
damosky12:

That's your thinking, sir. Prove from the Scriptures how he couldn't have been called by God.

Can't called MOGs make doctrinal errors sometimes?
Can't predictions be averted sometimes?
Why can't a pastor be into politics?

Scriptures please.

Bros for 9ja una no get any popular preacher that is of God
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by felixomor: 4:18pm On May 22, 2017
Edu3Again:

Prove it if it's true now.
I obey the bible so show us.

grin

No I wont
Let your yes be yes
Stick with your thesis
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Edu3Again: 4:22pm On May 22, 2017
felixomor:

No I wont
Let your yes be yes
Stick with your thesis
You wont Becos you cant grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by damosky12(m): 4:22pm On May 22, 2017
Edu3Again:

Bros for 9ja una no get any popular preacher that is of God

Yes na! Na you na. It takes someone who is God's PA as you are to be able to tell that.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Edu3Again: 4:26pm On May 22, 2017
damosky12:

Yes na! Na you na. It takes someone who is God's PA as you are to be able to tell that.

If you seek Jesus, you go know
Na why ein give spirit of discernment.

Jesus became poor that we shall be rich.

2Co 8:9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

These pastors are becoming rich through our poverty.

Na to seek God yasef oh.

If you check wetin dem dey preach e no line up with gospel.

Jesus said seek God first and all shall be added.
So the focus na God.

Mat 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

These pastors dey preach what will be added and not Him that makes the adding possible.

In other words they seek the benefits and not God.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Rankine(m): 4:30pm On May 22, 2017
I can see self righteousness in this thread

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by ilynem(m): 4:33pm On May 22, 2017
banmee:

Keep playing with words. Lol.
Have a nice day Mr Banmee cool
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by damosky12(m): 4:40pm On May 22, 2017
Edu3Again:

If you seek Jesus, you go know
Na why ein give spirit of discernment.

Jesus became poor that we shall be rich.

2Co 8:9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

These pastors are becoming rich through our poverty.

Na to seek God yasef oh.

Seek God yourself?

Jeremiah 3:15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

Acts 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

You can't know God yourself. God gave pastors, apostles, etc to grow the church. You can't know God yourself. It's impossible. That's why we have the church.

Pastors being rich shouldn't be your problem. The question is, are they teaching the word? If so, you only leave the church at your peril. You shouldn't even stop giving. It's scriptural.

Galatians 6:6 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.

You follow God's Word and see.

If you check wetin dem dey preach e no line up with gospel.

Jesus said seek God first and all shall be added.
So the focus na God.

Mat 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

These pastors dey preach what will be added and not Him that makes the adding possible.

In other words they seek the benefits and not God.

Well, it depends on what you are talking about. But there is no how you will be teaching God's word and it wouldn't sometimes touch your physical and material needs.

3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Go to church. Listen to God's Word and honor ministers of the gospel.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by felixomor: 4:48pm On May 22, 2017
Edu3Again:

You wont Becos you cant grin

Good.

Next
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 4:57pm On May 22, 2017
ilynem:

You people are funny grin grin grin. He gives, problem. He doesn't problem. What do pastors have to do gain your approval?
giving is good,if it is free, but it shouldn't be to receive back in kind.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by internetgangste: 5:08pm On May 22, 2017
Oh pls!
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Usguy(m): 5:12pm On May 22, 2017
Big lie lie,he was giving those money to his pastors for contributing much tithe and offering,not nysc corper.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 5:15pm On May 22, 2017
An2elect2:
Why would I reply you when you are by default a hater of truth. Just move on!
I went 2 ur profile and developed deep interest in your teachings.infact I read all your previous posts with keen interest. However de way you are reacting to people here is a turn-off to me. I dnt see de humble Spirit of a true follower of Christ whose heart has been renewed by de Holy Spirit. You insult people dt ask U a simple question and deride one when such disagrees with your viewpoint. The very spirit of de pharisees dt see only themselves as being righteous and others as irredemable condemned sinners. I am not convinced dt U have de word of truth bcs I dnt see you manifesting de life of a transformed and renewed teacher of truth living a Holy Spirit controlled life. Bye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by MrMystrO(m): 5:19pm On May 22, 2017
An2elect2:
You are just like your father. A liar from the beginning and twister of truth. If that man was preaching the truth why would Jesus want to stop him!

I told you that you are a hater and twister of truth and a liar. And I put it to you that you know nothing of the matter but are proud, poor, wretched, blind and depraved. How can you love the truth?

Yes, Jesus had to be physically present before He knew anything. Isn't Jesus a creature like you? Sigh!!!

If this is what Christianity is about, Spreading chaos and Hate instead of Love, Then I think atheism is The Best for Everyone. What a shame. Even jesus would be ashamed of the things you guys have done with his Name.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 22, 2017
Wenebadu:
that's my man of God, may god bless you more.

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Edu3Again: 5:24pm On May 22, 2017
felixomor:

Good.

Next

No use bible lie angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today / Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.