Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:54 AM

Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction (32901 Views)

Oyo Governorship: Appeal Court Rules In Favour Of APC But Leaves PDP In Office / Peter Obi, Secondus, Okowa React To Death Of Makarfi / Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction by kcmichael: 2:09pm On May 22, 2017
Sheriff will still win.he only did want makafi appeal to be heard.its all part of the judicial tactics lawyers employs.
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction by drnoel: 2:11pm On May 22, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
A new Panel led by the CJN has just directed that all motions and substantive appeal be heard today and not in peace mill.

Yes, where are the remaining updates?
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction by TheTrueSeeker: 2:11pm On May 22, 2017

The Supreme Court has concluded hearing on the Appeal filed by the Sen. Makarfi led National Caretaker Committee

The Court has adjourned and will communicate a new date for judgment to the parties involved
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction by Oju4190: 2:17pm On May 22, 2017
If 2morow markafi begin to show dem pepper dem go say na buhari plant marfafi to destroy d party....Sheriff dey he own quietly wen wicked,Fawoleg and mimicold beg am to b deir chairman.....so wetin b buhari own for inside na......My friend u better go and settle ur problem and stop blaming others for the problem u cause to itself.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction by paragon40(m): 2:23pm On May 22, 2017
Oju4190:
If 2morow markafi begin to show dem pepper dem go say na buhari plant marfafi to destroy d party....Sheriff dey he own quietly wen wicked,Fawoleg and mimicold beg am to b deir chairman.....so wetin b buhari own for inside na......My friend u better go and settle ur problem and stop blaming others for the problem u cause to itself.
u go kill person with laugh ohh... cheesy fawoleg and mimicold hehehe
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction by deboysben(m): 2:25pm On May 22, 2017
IJOBA2:
NGWERE UKWU EWU IS HEREgrin
seriously am rolling on the ground with laugh grin
IJOBA2:
NGWERE UKWU EWU IS HEREgrin
seriously am rolling on the ground with laugh
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction by DamiBukola: 2:26pm On May 22, 2017
Abfinest007:
make ona wait for the judgement b4 ona go de jump into conclusion
pained soul, what is your benefit if Nigerian turns into a single party system?

PDP ruled any how because there was no body to checkmate them for the 16 years and u r wishing for APC rule in the same way?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction by Ademoore07(m): 3:31pm On May 22, 2017
Hmmmm. One thing I know is that Wole Olanipekun (SAN) had never loose a case in his life. He was the one that stood for Eyitayo Jegede who later ousted Jimoh Ibrahim during the last governorship election in Indiana state. Twale for u sir

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction by kahal29: 3:37pm On May 22, 2017
Ademoore07:
Hmmmm. One thing I know is that Wole Olanipekun (SAN) had never loose a case in his life. He was the one that stood for Eyitayo Jegede who later ousted Jimoh Ibrahim during the last governorship election in Indiana state. Twale for u sir

He has lost a number of cases. Two of which happened recently. He lost Umana Umana vs Udom Emmanuel case at the supreme court last year and also lost James Faleke vs Bello case

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction by APCmyheart(m): 3:43pm On May 22, 2017
vickylincon:
cool. markafi faction don win already. wole olanipekun has never lost a case before since I know him

But he lost in appeal court..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction by APCmyheart(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2017
jjjjj2017:
Even madman knows that Sheriff is Buhari spy in PDP & he's an instrument used to destroy PDP.
We need a very strong & vibrant opposition that will checkmate practices of this evil party called APC

cc sarrki, NgeneUkwenu, omenkaLives, babacele, mrvitalis, mynd1, Mynd44, madridguy, HungerBad and the rest APC patriot.

Yes oo Buhari paid Wike and Fayose to go and bring Sheriff to come and destroy PDP..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction by idu1(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2017
jjjjj2017:
Even madman knows that Sheriff is Buhari spy in PDP & he's an instrument used to destroy PDP.
We need a very strong & vibrant opposition that will checkmate practices of this evil party called APC

cc sarrki, NgeneUkwenu, omenkaLives, babacele, mrvitalis, mynd1, Mynd44, madridguy, HungerBad and the rest APC patriot.

Buhari sent wike and fayose to make sheriff pdp caretaker chairman?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction by kinibigdeal(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2017
Where is Engineerboat
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction by kenny987(f): 3:52pm On May 22, 2017
Judgment has not been given on who is substantive chairman, this was only a motion (I am assuming you can read and comprehend simple English). That said, don't be in too much hurry to expose your ignorant and tribalist tendencies!
ModsWillKillNL:
With Makarfi affirmed as the authentic PDP chairman, there will be no more excuse for flatiyyeasterners to abandon the PDP for the APC anymore. grin

Flatiyyeasterners are not needed in APC. tongue
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction by paulchineduN(m): 3:53pm On May 22, 2017
vickylincon:
cool. markafi faction don win already. wole olanipekun has never lost a case before since I know him

He lost OUK's case against Sen. Ohuabunwa
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction by Bobby808: 4:12pm On May 22, 2017
tutudesz:

What about Okowa?
Bros., Okowa na delta state governor name. You want to say Kowa party abi?
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction by ejanla077: 4:29pm On May 22, 2017
Orimolusi:

My brother I think this Amala and ewedu we always eat is affecting our brains that's why we have more mouth than strength let's change please , we yorubas should worship the igbos they greater than us ... Thank you

my yoruba muslim brother we re in dis together. everytime i eat greenish slimy ewedu with amala ati one egg my thinking stop. all i can think of is praise anything tinubu praise.

my yoruba muslim brother help me raise awareness so they will release our Oba. since after they massacred us at IFE our oba has been eating watery beans at kirikiri wit barehands..

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction by CltrAltDel: 4:36pm On May 22, 2017
ejanla077:

my yoruba muslim brother we re in dis together. everytime i eat greenish slimy ewedu with amala ati one egg my thinking stop. all i can think of is praise anything tinubu praise.

my yoruba muslim brother help me raise awareness so they will release our Oba. since after they massacred us at IFE our oba has been eating watery beans at kirikiri wit barehands..

Orimolusi:

My brother I think this Amala and ewedu we always eat is affecting our brains that's why we have more mouth than strength let's change please , we yorubas should worship the igbos they greater than us ... Thank you

See them .....Afonja slaves....they now bear yoruba names...shameless confused Biafuros....as una don they bear our name then Biafuro no sure again be that cos una no need reedom again......grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction by tutudesz: 4:37pm On May 22, 2017
Bobby808:
Bros., Okowa na delta state governor name. You want to say Kowa party abi?
I know O! he wrote god bless Ibori,that y I asked
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction by vickylincon(m): 5:54pm On May 22, 2017
paulchineduN:

He lost OUK's case against Sen. Ohuabunwa
wao. thanks for the correction bro. never heard of dat

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction by kahal29: 6:06pm On May 22, 2017
vickylincon:

He has lost quite a number of cases. Two of which happened recently. He lost Umana Umana vs Udom Emmanuel case at the supreme court last year and also lost James Faleke vs Bello case
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction by vickylincon(m): 6:11pm On May 22, 2017
kahal29:

He has lost quite a number of cases. Two of which happened recently. He lost Umana Umana vs Udom Emmanuel case at the supreme court last year and also lost James Faleke vs Bello case
never knew about that.
Re: Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction by adesamix(m): 8:26pm On May 22, 2017
Makafi led faction not fighting against sheriff faction, they are fighting against Federal Govt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Can't Stay A Criminal Case - Appeal Court To Onnoghen / Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi / 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.