Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Is This The Future? (photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This The Future? (photos) (14931 Views)

Does God Really Know The Future? / How Atheist See The Future Vs How Christians See It / Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by ilynem(m): 2:08pm On May 22, 2017
Zoharariel:
Leviticus 20:13 ~ “If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death.”
Law of moses sir. We are no longer under the law. He without sin, cast the first stone.
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by ilynem(m): 2:10pm On May 22, 2017
Amberon:
And i guess since there are some species of animals that kill their offsprings (eg cocks) then it is okay for humans to murder their children too. Homosexuality has not been proven to not be a choice sir. All that is just speculation.

Homosexuality has not and can never be natural. It is very very unnatural and is even a mental illness Just like transgerism. If only homosexuals existed then the Human race would be wiped out in 100 years. It is no coincidence that homosexuals are 70 times more predisposed to the HIV virus.

How long before people like you start accepting incest relationships. How long before people start marrying object, oh a woman already married the eiffel tower. How dare you even compare homosexuality to blood groups, seriously? Stop glorifying insanity.

Thank you for this!

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by Pastafarian: 2:14pm On May 22, 2017
ilynem:

I have said it so many times and will continue to say it. Pastors fornicating, Christians killing, etc GOES AGAINST WHAT THE JESUS TAUGHT.
my point is that fornication, Holocaust, Genocide being against what Jesus taught HASN'T STOPPED THEM FROM DOING THOSE THINGS!!!!!

so it does follow that people having sex with animals doesn't mean its medically okay

you just proved my point for me

And yes, animals can give consent!
http://www.onlinedebate.net/forums/showthread.php/14297-Animals-*can*-consent-to-sex
No they can't! your link is dubious in the sense that its just a forum like Nairaland, its like giving me a thread to Nairaland as proof that "Yahweh doesn't exist" anything can be gotten in a forum bro

And finally, one marrying a sibling runs a risk of having a deformed child? Really? Has that been proven?
Absolutely!!!

I turned the question back at you because you now see homosexuality as normal. As it not being against out morals as humans. I need you to tell me why that is acceptable and incest is not?

I already told you, Amberon's post also highlights some of those things
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by Amberon: 2:15pm On May 22, 2017
We are talking scientists and you're talking sexual psychologists, seriously? Like I said , the bolded is all speculation.

It is obvious that homosexuality is a mental disorder.
CatfishBilly:

Killing is in direct opposition to empathy and humans have empathy, so, killing is wrong. Killing is natural, but our empathy makes it wrong.

Sexual Psychologists have agreed that homosexuality is not a choice. So, until there is a new research to suggest otherwise, I'm sticking with them.
Who told you that it's a mental disorder? Any study or research to back up your claim or you're just arguing based on personal opinion?

As for HIV, yea, men who sleep with men are more susceptible. Not homosexuals. Besides, HIV first appeared in medical journals in the 1920s in a heterosexual African man.
And men who sleep with men are called? See how you're trying to deny facts. Homosexuals are more predisposed and have a far higher HIV prevalence than heterosexuals. Can't hide facts.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by Pastafarian: 2:16pm On May 22, 2017
ilynem:
Thank you for this!
you now agree with my opinion on incest?
so tell me why homosexuality is wrong
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by CatfishBilly: 2:18pm On May 22, 2017
ilynem:

How many two or three year olds feel sexual urge? How many of them have orgasms? That link proves that dogs can have sexual urge for their human lovers and if they can what stops them from being in a sexual relationship? My point is this. You can't see homosexuality as normal and not see the others as normal too. Just as there are diseases for those who engage is incest I know I have read in some places that homosexuals stand higher risk of STDs. Aids rate is 50 times higher in homosexual men. You are Doctor and you should know this more than me. There are lots of diseases associated with homosexuals, true or false? So it is not worth it.
According to Sigmund Freud, one if his less popular works is that children have sexual urges. But they can't give informed consent. They don't understand what they are doing, what it takes and stuff, so, that makes bestiality wrong.

Yeah, homosexuals have a higher risk of contracting sexually transmitted infections and that is just because the anal mucosa have a wide surface area, so, whatever wants to enter has a wide surface area to work with.
Females are also much more likely to contact STD because of the large surface area of the vagina too.
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by CatfishBilly: 2:24pm On May 22, 2017
Amberon:
We are talking scientists and you're talking sexual psychologists, seriously? Like I said , the bolded is all speculation
They got their position through scientific work, so that makes them scientists.
You still haven't posted any research work or article to negate my submission or strengthen your position

It is obvious that homosexuality is a mental disorder. And men who sleep with men are called? See how you're trying to deny facts. Homosexuals are more predisposed and have a far higher HIV prevalence than heterosexuals. Can't hide facts.
Homosexuality is not a mental disorder, don't let your prejudice get the better of you.
It is not under DSM, it is not under ICD, so it's not a mental disorder.
Homosexual covers both men and women, and the only group that has been shown to have increased susceptibility to HIV is men that sleep with men. Lesbians don't have increased susceptibility, that was why I made that demarcation.
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by Pastafarian: 2:24pm On May 22, 2017
Amberon:
It is alleged that the girl in the second picture who tweeted about sleeping with her brother has been busted. Turns out she was only seeking attention and posted random pix she found online.

That being said, there are some people who support incest blindly without knowing the dire consequences it has. Incest is even worse than homosexuality as it leads to DNA mutation and several chromosomal abnormalities. That is why societies where incest practices are prevalent often have high levels of genetic disorders. Eg India where babies are now being born with extra hands and feet. These disorders are also prevalent in the Islamic world where cousins marry each other. It also leads to mental retardation especially among 2nd generation incest kids.

I agree that incest is worse than homosexuality

my question to you has not been answered, why is homosexuality wrong? since you claimed the Bible wasn't the reason, you said its "not normal and unnatural" how do you judge "normalcy or naturalness"?
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by CatfishBilly: 2:26pm On May 22, 2017
Pastafarian:

I agree that incest is worse than homosexuality
According to what scale?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 22, 2017
I for one do not understand all the hypocritical gut-wrenching by religionists over the matter of homosexuality. It has been with us since the dawn of civilisation, the poems and philosophy of Plato as far back as 427BCE gave us the expression of “Greek principles” used to describe male homosexuality. History tells us that the Athenian Socrates favoured young teenagers and as for female homosexuality, we have to come forward in time to around 6BCE around when Jesus of Nazareth was born and journey to the Greek island of Lesbos where the poetess Sappho lived with a group of young girls in her care and extolled her love of young women.

What consenting adults get up to on their own dime should not concern religionists but I am not condoning incest, If that story is true then the mother in that instance is simply unconscionable and the law should be enforced.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by ilynem(m): 2:28pm On May 22, 2017
CatfishBilly:

According to Sigmund Freud, one if his less popular works is that children have sexual urges. But they can't give informed consent. They don't understand what they are doing, what it takes and stuff, so, that makes bestiality wrong.

Yeah, homosexuals have a higher risk of contracting sexually transmitted infections and that is just because the anal mucosa have a wide surface area, so, whatever wants to enter has a wide surface area to work with.
Females are also much more likely to contact STD because of the large surface area of the vagina too.
And why is that work "less popular"? And sorry, I might be ignorant but if animals (dogs) give consent before they mate with each other ya? Or is it always rape?
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by kevoh(m): 2:32pm On May 22, 2017
ilynem:

Now, As a Christian i am not one to discriminate against gay people. In fact I am supposed to love them. Hate the sin and not the sinner. But if we continue to tolerate this level of moral decadence, how long before people like those in the pictures below begin to stand up for their own rights?
So if one can not tolerate homosexuals, what do you suggest we do to homosexuals? Lock them up? Murder them? Hunt them like Hitler hunted the Jews?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by CatfishBilly: 2:32pm On May 22, 2017
ilynem:

And why is that work "less popular"?
Because children's sexuality is a taboo subject. No one wants to talk about it.
And sorry, I might be ignorant but if animals (dogs) give consent before they mate with each other ya? Or is it always rape?
I don't know if animals give consent. You'll ask an animal psychologist or veterinarian for that.
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by ilynem(m): 2:37pm On May 22, 2017
Pastafarian:

you now agree with my opinion on incest?

so tell me why homosexuality is wrong
The fact that incest is worse than the other doesn't mean that the other is not wrong. When incest becomes acceptable, maybe your argument for accepting it and not accepting bestiality will be that bestiality is actually worse (worse risk of diseases, etc).
Sir, the penis was built for the vigina and vise versa. That is my believe. That is how it is meant to me. Gay people can't have children (remember your mentor Richard Dawkins claimed the purpose of life is to propagate DNA). How can we propagate DNA when you are sticking your penis in another man's buttocks?
Imagine 50% of humans where homosexuals.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by ilynem(m): 2:40pm On May 22, 2017
kevoh:

So if one can not tolerate homosexuals, what do you suggest we do to homosexuals? Lock them up? Murder them? Hunt them like Hitler hunted the Jews?
ERM... No sir. As a Christian, that is not my belief. You won't tolerate stealing would you? But that doesn't mean you will burn every thief you see. If you see your children committing incest, that doesn't mean you will kill them. We need to protect our children from this abomination. The moment we all start seeing it as normal, we will start giving room for other abominable acts to be seen as normal too.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by ilynem(m): 2:43pm On May 22, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Because children's sexuality is a taboo subject. No one wants to talk about it.

I don't know if animals give consent. You'll ask an animal psychologist or veterinarian for that.
Good. So you can't be sure as well if animals give consent to humans having sex with them.
Plus incest does not always have to lead to children. They can decide not to have kids (since we are all scared the kids might be deformed). After all, homosexuals can't have children directly. So if they decide not to have kids, will you still see it as wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by ilynem(m): 2:46pm On May 22, 2017
Pastafarian:

my point is that fornication, Holocaust, Genocide being against what Jesus taught HASN'T STOPPED THEM FROM DOING THOSE THINGS!!!!!

so it does follow that people having sex with animals doesn't mean its medically okay

you just proved my point for me
No they can't! your link is dubious in the sense that its just a forum like Nairaland, its like giving me a thread to Nairaland as proof that "Yahweh doesn't exist" anything can be gotten in a forum bro Absolutely!!!

I already told you, Amberon's post also highlights some of those things
If we are all scared of people who engage in incest having deformed children, if they decide not to have any kids, will you still see it as wrong?
Forget that link. When animals mate with each other, is there consent? Or is it always rape?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by Pastafarian: 2:51pm On May 22, 2017
CatfishBilly:
According to what scale?
same scale that shows genocide is worse than charity
that's the point, so let them tell me why homosexuality is wrong
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by Pastafarian: 2:57pm On May 22, 2017
ilynem:

The fact that incest is worse than the other doesn't mean that the other is not wrong.

which is why I'm still asking you why it's wrong and you've not given me a single verifiable point as to that but instead answered with questions
When incest becomes acceptable, maybe your argument for accepting it and not accepting bestiality will be that bestiality is actually worse (worse risk of diseases, etc).
you don't understand, I'm not saying homosexuality is okay cuz its better than incest, I'm saying homosexuality is okay cuz there's no evidence to the contrary except emotional arguments and appealing to a book who's authenticity is still up for debate

Sir, the penis was built for the vigina and vise versa. That is my believe. That is how it is meant to me. Gay people can't have children (remember your mentor Richard Dawkins claimed the purpose of life is to propagate DNA). How can we propagate DNA when you are sticking your penis in another man's buttocks?
Imagine 50% of humans where homosexuals.

you're appealing to emotions here

gay people can have children!!!!
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by CatfishBilly: 3:02pm On May 22, 2017
ilynem:

Good. So you can't be sure as well if animals give consent to humans having sex with them.
Plus incest does not always have to lead to children. They can decide not to have kids (since we are all scared the kids might be deformed). After all, homosexuals can't have children directly. So if they decide not to have kids, will you still see it as wrong.
No one can be sure, so, it's best not to assume consent and do whatever. That was what got Kemen kicked out of the Big Brother house

Humans are attracted to each there based on pheromones and the likes and the difference in genetic make up drives that attraction, but if they've found a way to hack that, good for them. I oppose incest based on the health implications on their offsprings.
But if they can both get themselves sterilized (that's the only absolute way to make sure that they don't get pregnant) and are both consenting adults, whatever floats their boat, man. As far as they are not hurting anyone, I'm good.
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by Pastafarian: 3:04pm On May 22, 2017
ilynem:

If we are all scared of people who engage in incest having deformed children, if they decide not to have any kids, will you still see it as wrong?
Forget that link. When animals mate with each other, is there consent? Or is it always rape?

Catfishbilly already echoed my thoughts ^
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by ilynem(m): 3:05pm On May 22, 2017
Pastafarian:

which is why I'm still asking you why it's wrong and you've not given me a single verifiable point as to that but instead answered with questions
you don't understand, I'm not saying homosexuality is okay cuz its better than incest, I'm saying homosexuality is okay cuz there's no evidence to the contrary except emotional arguments and appealing to a book who's authenticity is still up for debate

you're appealing to emotions here

gay people can have children!!!!
No evidence to the contrary? So we are going to ignore the fact they face greater health risks than heterosexuals?
https://www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/news/homosexuals-face-greater-health-risks-than-heterosexuals-study
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by ilynem(m): 3:08pm On May 22, 2017
CatfishBilly:

No one can be sure, so, it's best not to assume consent and do whatever. That was what got Kemen kicked out of the Big Brother house

Humans are attracted to each there based on pheromones and the likes and the difference in genetic make up drives that attraction, but if they've found a way to hack that, good for them. I oppose incest based on the health implications on their offsprings.
But if they can both get themselves sterilized (that's the only absolute way to make sure that they don't get pregnant) and are both consenting adults, whatever floats their boat, man. As far as they are not hurting anyone, I'm good.
So if they get themselves sterilized you will give your children thumbs up to go ahead and have an incest relationship? Maybe even marry and adopt kids? You will be a happy father?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by ilynem(m): 3:09pm On May 22, 2017
Pastafarian:

Catfishbilly already echoed my thoughts ^
So you will let you son marry your daughter if they decide not to have children? Maybe adopt? You will be a happy father?
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by CatfishBilly: 3:10pm On May 22, 2017
ilynem:

No evidence to the contrary? So we are going to ignore the fact they face greater health risks than heterosexuals?
https://www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/news/homosexuals-face-greater-health-risks-than-heterosexuals-study
And you obviously missed the part in the link where it is written that discrimination against this group of people is the cause of the greater health risk.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by CatfishBilly: 3:12pm On May 22, 2017
ilynem:

So if they get themselves sterilized you will give your children thumbs up to go ahead and have an incest relationship? Maybe even marry and adopt kids? You will be a happy father?
Would I be disappointed? Absolutely. Who doesn't want their gene to be passed down from generation to generation?
But it's their choice. Whatever they choose, man. I can't force my choice down their throats.

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by kevoh(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2017
ilynem:

ERM... No sir. As a Christian, that is not my belief. Point 1: You won't tolerate stealing would you? But that doesn't mean you will burn every thief you see. Point 2: If you see your children committing incest, that doesn't mean you will kill them. Point 3: [/b]We need to protect our children from this [b]abomination . Point 4: The moment we all start seeing it as normal, we will start giving room for other abominable acts to be seen as normal too.

Point 1: Stealing is not on the same level as homosexualism and can not be compared.
Point 2: What would you do if your kids continued committing incest despite your preaching that is abnormal?
Point 3: You and other christians are the ones calling homosexualism abomination. Yet, I see christians giving testimonies when they get Visas to countries where this so-called abomination is allowed. undecided
Point 4: Nigeria passed a law of 14 years to homosexuals. Yet Nigerian homosexuals still come out to identify themselves. Saudi Arabia has a death penalty on homosexuals, yet homosexualism is still flourishing there. These are countries that have refused to see it as normal!

What you fail to understand is you religionist people keep poke nosing into what two consenting adults decide to do in their room.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by Pastafarian: 3:14pm On May 22, 2017
ilynem:

So you will let you son marry your daughter if they decide not to have children? Maybe adopt? You will be a happy father?

this is asking for a subjective opinion

let's keep the discussion objective, I personally don't support the death penalty but that wouldn't make me come out and say its wrong; one is subjective while the other is being objective
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by Pastafarian: 3:16pm On May 22, 2017
CatfishBilly:

And you obviously missed the part in the link where it is written that discrimination against this group of people is the cause of the greater health risk.

damn! seems we're thinking alike, wanted to say something similar
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by ilynem(m): 3:16pm On May 22, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Would I be disappointed? Absolutely. Who doesn't want their gene to be passed down from generation to generation?
But it's their choice. Whatever they choose, man. I can't force my choice down their throats.
So to you, incest is acceptable?
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by CatfishBilly: 3:20pm On May 22, 2017
ilynem:

So to you, incest is acceptable?
I've already answered this question.
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by ilynem(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2017
CatfishBilly:

OK OK. OK . I am not a medical expert. So let me ask you as the medical practitioner that you are. Do homosexuals (gays and lesbians) stand more health risk (not psychological this time) than heterosexuals?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Irrationality Of Being More "Christian" Than The British / Horrifying Things About Sabbath Churches. Pls Share Your Experiences.... / Stop Gossiping During Work - Pope Tells Hairdressers And Beauticians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.