Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Tecno Vs Infinix: Come Let's Settle This Now. Who Is The Better Boss? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Vs Infinix: Come Let's Settle This Now. Who Is The Better Boss? (2778 Views)

Tecno Vs Infinix / Enough Is Enough Tecno Vs Xiaomi,hauwei,oppo,sam And Vivo / Tecno Vs Infinix Discussion Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Vs Infinix: Come Let's Settle This Now. Who Is The Better Boss? by TechPanda(m): 2:04pm On May 22, 2017
Disclaimer: Comments are strictly Tecno/Infinix based. Please don't come hyping any other device. angry

Hey Nairalanders, some of you already know me, I am Sam (popularly known here as TechPanda). Though am just one of the numerous Pandas in our beloved Forum.

Before we rush into this, let's take it slow like say we jam traffic. cheesy

What's your definition for a boss? Is it;

- The Kind that disguises "quite-notice" as a suspension letter, the type that frustrates your every desire for innovation and yet says you're the reason for His success?

=== OR ====

- The type that showers you with the kind of innovation your seek?

I would have directed this question to just TechPandas (the name I'm fond of calling tech enthusiast) in the house. But I rather ask the general house. I believe everyone here has something to say.

You may be asking, "Why do we need to know who's the boss and how does this affect prices of Garri in the market". Well, It will never affect the price of Garri but HEY!

It would affect the cash you've got in your pocket, a true knowledge of this will help you buy and save better (simultaneously).

To those who already know me, I remain that faithful Panda. If this is the first time you're hearing my name, then that's cool. There is a first time for every thing right?

I'm like a 'Consumer Guy'. My drive is to help consumers find the value in every techki-thing they buy. And guess what, you're a consumer!

In line with my drive, I will be doing a five-year-till-date REVIEW on this two Giant (which you should not miss). So kindly follow me and get notified when I publish the 5-YEAR-TILL-DATE-REVIEW.

**** Why You Should Not Miss Out On My Review ****

1. It's going to help you choose wisely when buying your next smartphone

2. It's going to help you buy FlagShip device that comes with prestige (that kind iPhone prestige)

3. It's one of a KIND. (Tech matters discusses and Yeah! It's the TRUTH, not those joke people post online in favour of one or the other)

4. It's from your VERY OWN TechPanda. grin

Now back to the reason why this thread was created.

Ladies and Gentle men, in your own OPINION and from your experience (may be not so geeky). Among the two producers, which of them is boss-worthy.

Please don't forget to mention at least one of their device you would choose any day any time even with your eyes closed.
Re: Tecno Vs Infinix: Come Let's Settle This Now. Who Is The Better Boss? by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 22, 2017
None of the above please.
I rather pick nokia 108

1 Like

Re: Tecno Vs Infinix: Come Let's Settle This Now. Who Is The Better Boss? by NCP: 5:49pm On May 22, 2017
Only Infinix fit wan try face the other Chinko Brands, small small

Re: Tecno Vs Infinix: Come Let's Settle This Now. Who Is The Better Boss? by TechPanda(m): 7:16pm On May 22, 2017
beardlessdude:
None of the above please. I rather pick nokia 108
"
Interesting! And why? if i may ask.
Re: Tecno Vs Infinix: Come Let's Settle This Now. Who Is The Better Boss? by TechPanda(m): 7:18pm On May 22, 2017
NCP:
Only Infinix fit wan try face the other Chinko Brands, small small

Hehe. Which of infinix product re you using?
Re: Tecno Vs Infinix: Come Let's Settle This Now. Who Is The Better Boss? by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 22, 2017
What is a Tecno?
Re: Tecno Vs Infinix: Come Let's Settle This Now. Who Is The Better Boss? by henry007(m): 3:37am On May 23, 2017
The battle line is drawn

Infinix S2 PRO X522 Vs TECNO Camon CX: Camera Comparison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMI67LiLkVA&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4RzbG6NjHvrpScOHHYLW89N&index=2

Infinix S2 Pro X522 Vs TECNO Camon CX Speed & Gaming Test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR55roJCXas&index=4&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4RzbG6NjHvrpScOHHYLW89N
Re: Tecno Vs Infinix: Come Let's Settle This Now. Who Is The Better Boss? by TechPanda(m): 4:10am On May 23, 2017
henry007:
The battle line is drawn
grin Hehe, Nah So. But you've not said your own oh.

(1) (Reply)

DAILY TECH NEWS / What Is Happening With Internet Service Providers? / Tecno Pova Neo Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.