Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today (29624 Views)

Peter Obi, Secondus, Okowa React To Death Of Makarfi / Ahmed Makarfi, His Profile, Wife, Children, Family Of PDP Presidential Aspirant / Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today by sunnysunny69(m): 4:37pm On May 22, 2017
NaijaProxyBase:
Very soon, we shall bomb the national assembly during one of their meetings.
Son of anarchy .
Re: Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today by Koolking(m): 4:37pm On May 22, 2017
EmeeNaka:
PDP is was a national party

...was is apt
Re: Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 22, 2017
Montaque:
the appeal has not been heard. all these news are all fore-play
Were you sleeping? Errytin has bin heard today....na judgement remain.
Re: Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 22, 2017
Ratiolak:
grin grin grin grin grin PDP is as good as dead to Nigeria politics.
tongue story
Re: Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today by Tolbanks(f): 4:52pm On May 22, 2017
NaijaProxyBase:
Very soon, we shall bomb the national assembly during one of their meetings.

ALL EYES ON YOU!!!
Re: Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today by Henrylenovo4363: 4:55pm On May 22, 2017
To me, Ali Sheriff is an agent to Apc
Re: Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today by UDIOK: 4:55pm On May 22, 2017
Ratiolak:
grin grin grin grin grin
PDP is as good as dead to Nigeria politics.
says who
Re: Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today by emmasege: 4:56pm On May 22, 2017
talktonase:
Even though I know PDP as a party is dead,my greatest delight is that this appeal will give hope to the common man and that the final arbiter which is the supreme court is gradually gaining some form of sanity. Sheriff should be ready to face a moving train that is about to run him over...
PDP is dead in your imagination and dream. Would've been truly dead if APC had lived up to expectation. As it is today, PDP remains the only true national and formidable party in Nigeria.

Greater will be the fall and disintegration of APC after they must have been voted out in 2019 and Buhari has become history.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:05pm On May 22, 2017
Look at all those touts
Re: Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today by sapele914(m): 5:11pm On May 22, 2017
EmeeNaka:
PDP is a national party
National owambe of thieves?
Re: Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today by sapele914(m): 5:14pm On May 22, 2017
scarletkinq:
If pdp dies I think Nigeria should adopt one party system
When one part dies another one will spring up Anpp died,ac died ACN showed up?
Re: Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 22, 2017
PDP shall rise again and bounce back stronger

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today by sunnyajaks: 5:31pm On May 22, 2017
U
talktonase:
Even though I know PDP as a party is dead,my greatest delight is that this appeal will give hope to the common man and that the final arbiter which is the supreme court is gradually gaining some form of sanity. Sheriff should be ready to face a moving train that is about to run him over...
. U are wasting your time
Re: Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today by basic23111: 5:41pm On May 22, 2017
PDP is not solution to Nigeria problem, if APC can fail this way...we need God to help us,,,
Re: Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today by Charly68: 5:50pm On May 22, 2017
The final battle..When greedy & selfish people gather together this is what you see,there will never be a compromise everybody is fighting for his own interest & nobody wants to shift ground .. If they had allowed Sheriff to be by now,they would have offloaded him & elect the chairman of their own choice but since they wanted the norms of dictatorship & imposition to subsist the struggle continues whichever way it falls,the party has really been battered & the cohesion is no longer in force.
Re: Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today by springtech(m): 8:10pm On May 22, 2017
Sheriff Means no good for the party. Ko le fun wara sugbon ole da wara nu.
SMH.

Hard work is good, but wise work is better.
Check My Signature, see how i make cool cash weekly seamlessly.
Here we don't know recession.
Re: Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today by tuniski: 10:16am On May 23, 2017
Teewhy2:
I don't see this party given APC a major challenge in the next election, a serious opposition should by now have a stable house and planning their strategy on what caused their fall during the last presidential election, what is the present government during that is not right , how to win people's heart. e.t.c.
i hope if they will we won't the next presidential election we won't find ourselves in what happened in the first year in office of this present administration.
i am looking forward to a new mega party that won't have affliction to all this old politician and a president not more than 45-50 years will be elected, not recycling of old politicians.

Are you building on a swampy area, want to do pile foundation /Need Roof parapet.
Reduce the building load by making use of polystyrene material for your roof parapet and slab.
Click below to get more information

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene
They have their strategies and will engage APC to the last vote. Once this leadership tussle is settled by the supreme court. Afterall they are not a new party but, a seasoned one the very bastion of our democracy. By the way did u see the keen contest in buhari's Backyard bye election? That is the indication of things to come. The people are already opposing this useless govt!!!!
Re: Photos Of Makarfi & His PDP Led Faction Members At Supreme Court Today by Chikelue2000(m): 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Tolbanks:

ALL EYES ON YOU!!!
hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Gani Adams (Video, Pictures) / FG Orders Withdrawal Of Diplomatic Passports From Senators And HOR Members / Some Senior Citizens Are Motor Park Touts –Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.