Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) (9666 Views)

Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / Girlfriend Reacts After Her Boyfriend Shaved His Beard (Photos) / Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by vikiylove(f): 2:39pm On May 22, 2017
Maturity is not in the beards... It is not even in the age... It is all about experience, knowledge and wisdom..

But oh my! when it comes to physique, the beard is the number one thing that takes the beard away..

Although most Nigerian guys don't know how to trim and maintain a beard, so I am going to be sharing black American pics..

If you think you can beat them, then upload your own pic..

P.S... Ugly people are not allowed

cc: Beardlessdude

Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by neutrotoba(m): 2:41pm On May 22, 2017
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 22, 2017
Nonsense like this make it to the front page unfortunately. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 22, 2017
A full moisturised beard that connects is a requirement
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by Dicedpineapple(f): 2:44pm On May 22, 2017
i used to adore[b][i] lynx [/i[/b]]wit his cute beards
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by farano(f): 2:44pm On May 22, 2017
A man with huge bank account balance is a man indeed tongue

22 Likes

Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by vikiylove(f): 2:44pm On May 22, 2017
1bkaye:

I think there is something wrong with your profile
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 22, 2017
Alright
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by vikiylove(f): 2:47pm On May 22, 2017
More prince charming

Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 22, 2017
vikiylove:
Maturity is not in the beards... It is not even in the age... It is all about experience, knowledge and wisdom..

But oh my! when it comes to physique, the beard is the number one thing that takes the beard away..

Although most Nigerian guys don't know how to trim and maintain a beard, so I am going to be sharing black American pics..

If you think you can beat them, then upload your own pic..

P.S... Ugly people are not allowed

cc: Beardlessdude
what did i do wrong to you? embarassed
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by Splinz(m): 2:52pm On May 22, 2017
1bkaye:

You mean there's a dehydrated beards?

6 Likes

Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by Ay04z(m): 2:52pm On May 22, 2017
kid grow up.....
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by smardray(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2017
See as girls full here....awon guys yen yah danu

2 Likes

Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by vikiylove(f): 2:54pm On May 22, 2017
beardlessdude:

Hehe.. has a doctor not helped you with a beard growing formular...

Fitnessdoctor come, your attention is needed

hehehe
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by Splinz(m): 2:54pm On May 22, 2017
beardlessdude:

Goan get some beards.

16 Likes

Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 22, 2017
Why you trying to hurt beardlessdude? Durent no mind op biko. Life's not all about beards.

Who beards epp?
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 22, 2017
Tnx for coming.
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by vikiylove(f): 3:01pm On May 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Why you trying to hurt beardlessdude? Durent no mind op biko. Life's not all about beards.

Who beards epp?

So you are not a transgender??

1 Like

Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by vikiylove(f): 3:02pm On May 22, 2017
modelmike7:
He can do better , aight?

He try small... Although it is not good enough
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 22, 2017
vikiylove:

Fitnessdoctor come, your attention is needed

hehehe
Jacksparr0w1207:

Who beards epp?
leave d yeye girl. Beard or no beard, if i fvck her finish, she no go fit waka well again. Na by beard
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 22, 2017
vikiylove:

He try small... Although it is not good enough
chai! Taking down the pic ASAP! U don fall my guy hand!!
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 22, 2017
beardlessdude:
leave d yeye girl. Beard or no beard, if i fvck her finish, she no go fit waka well again. Na by beard
no mind her. Show her money and she go soak her panties
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by vikiylove(f): 3:06pm On May 22, 2017
beardlessdude:
leave d girl. Beard or no beard,

Lol... There is nothing little boys can brag about anymore than just to get inbetween a woman's legs..
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by vikiylove(f): 3:06pm On May 22, 2017
modelmike7:

chai! Taking down the pic ASAP! U don fall my guy hand!!

I was not the one that uploaded that pic... or haven't you taken your aspirin today?
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by mycare(m): 3:09pm On May 22, 2017
This post is brainless, very myopic. :- embarassed
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 22, 2017
vikiylove:

Lol... There is nothing little boys can brag about anymore than just to get inbetween a woman's legs..
you're too stupid to have sex with.
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 22, 2017
vikiylove:

I was not the one that uploaded that pic... or haven't you taken your aspirin today?
I guess your way of comprehension is very low, you can call your 5 year old niece to explain the simple statement to you!
Proud tin!!
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 22, 2017
vikiylove:

I guess your way of comprehension is very low, you can call your 5 year old niece to explain the simple statement to you!
Proud tin!!!
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by vikiylove(f): 3:15pm On May 22, 2017
beardlessdude:
you're too stupid to have sex with.

Like a child he is already insulting me..

I imagine how horrible it must be to be broke and beardless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 22, 2017
So what should I do now?
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 3:18pm On May 22, 2017
vikiylove:

Fitnesdoctor come, your attention is needed

hehehe

Without beard does not make a man less of a man... But just like I said.. It is your opinion and that way you see things that matters...

1 Like

Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by vikiylove(f): 3:19pm On May 22, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Without beard does not make a man less of a man... But just like I said.. It is your opinion and that way you see things that matters...

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did I Steal My Friend's Girlfriend? / How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage / Oga Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.