Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,503 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:44 PM

A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) (9634 Views)

Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / Girlfriend Reacts After Her Boyfriend Shaved His Beard (Photos) / Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by Jangbajantis: 3:25pm On May 22, 2017
Thread looks so gay. Are they showing beards or body?
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 22, 2017
vikiylove:

Like a child he is already insulting me..

I imagine how horrible it must be to be broke and beardless
Dude, pls take your gay azz somewhere. You gay and you've proven it time nd time again with your posts, now go to one of ya brah's houses and get u some good azz wiping. It's obvious you're looking for bearded faces to fantasize with. You can't fool me, everyone else knows you gay even before you do. u perfumed raspberry, rainbow faced fruit-a-loop. Silly undercover ASS BANDIT, you've just been outed, HaHaaaha. natural born D*CK Licker.
B*itch, you gay. HeLLLo!
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by vikiylove(f): 3:31pm On May 22, 2017
beardlessdude:
Dude, pls take your gay azz somewhere. You gay and you've proven it time nd time again with your posts, now go to one of ya brah's houses and get u some good azz wiping. It's obvious you're looking for bearded faces to fantasize with. You can't fool me, everyone else knows you gay even before you do. u perfumed raspberry, rainbow faced fruit-a-loop. Silly undercover ASS BANDIT, you've just been outed, HaHaaaha. natural born D*CK Licker.
B*itch, you gay. HeLLLo!

rubbish
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 22, 2017
vikiylove:

rubbish
yea. Is it?
How do you like getting banged to oblivion!

Die faq Die
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 22, 2017
vikiylove:

rubbish
and hey b*tch. Never mention my moniker again
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by AlvanT(m): 4:22pm On May 22, 2017
It's obvious NL has been infiltrated by kids.
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by SexyNairalander: 4:27pm On May 22, 2017
AlvanT:
It's obvious NL has been infiltrated by kids.
true

2 Likes

Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by AlvanT(m): 4:39pm On May 22, 2017
SexyNairalander:
true
where do you stay in Enugu?
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by SexyNairalander: 4:42pm On May 22, 2017
AlvanT:
where do you stay in Enugu?
Maryland. . .you?
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by Maxi112: 4:45pm On May 22, 2017
sadly, bae hate beards.
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by AlvanT(m): 4:55pm On May 22, 2017
SexyNairalander:
Maryland. . .you?
New Haven Bro
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by SexyNairalander: 5:00pm On May 22, 2017
AlvanT:
New Haven Bro
nice one bro. . .you reside in Enugu or just around for a while?
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by AlvanT(m): 5:15pm On May 22, 2017
SexyNairalander:
nice one bro. . .you reside in Enugu or just around for a while?
Grew up in Lag,just chilling observing the East,not bad at all.Unlike what I hear about it though.
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by SexyNairalander: 5:19pm On May 22, 2017
AlvanT:
Grew up in Lag,just chilling observing the East,not bad at all.Unlike what I hear about it though.
grew up in lag too, you don't have friends around this one you dey yan like this?
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by AlvanT(m): 5:26pm On May 22, 2017
SexyNairalander:
grew up in lag too, you don't have friends around this one you dey yan like this?
Omo I get o,just dey sha,here dey dull person spirit that's all.
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by SexyNairalander: 5:30pm On May 22, 2017
AlvanT:
Omo I get o,just dey sha,here dey dull person spirit that's all.
wetin make I use contact you make we comot from this platform
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by AlvanT(m): 5:35pm On May 22, 2017
SexyNairalander:
wetin make I use contact you make we comot from this platform
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by SexyNairalander: 5:39pm On May 22, 2017
AlvanT:
okay check my FB profile "facebook".
alright, done

Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by AlvanT(m): 5:51pm On May 22, 2017
SexyNairalander:
alright, done
grin
SexyNairalander:
alright, done
Accepted bro grin
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by AlvanT(m): 5:54pm On May 22, 2017
SexyNairalander:
alright, done
Modify your comment this is a covet account...I'm on lowkey right now.
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2017
A thread about beards¿
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by stevecantrell: 6:03pm On May 22, 2017
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by SexyNairalander: 6:04pm On May 22, 2017
AlvanT:
Modify your comment this is a covet account...I'm on lowkey right now.
done
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by AlvanT(m): 6:11pm On May 22, 2017
SexyNairalander:
done
You be correct guy.
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by Johnflowey1738(f): 6:28pm On May 22, 2017
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by Jadoskii(m): 7:01pm On May 22, 2017
Just imagine dz girls ....dem no go get eyebrows bt will looking for guys with beards...

2 Likes

Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 7:44pm On May 22, 2017
farano:
A man with huge bank account balance is a man indeed tongue
Then A man with a huge bank account,a thick beard that connects, 6 packs, 6"+ preeq and is also 6feet+ has trancended the limits of man, he is god.
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by yungryce: 9:20pm On May 22, 2017
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 9:27pm On May 22, 2017
farano:
A man with huge bank account balance is a man indeed tongue
The pig kpomo in your dp isn't nice at all. I know that this generation is bleeped up already but you ladies should at least show little respect for womanhood, and yes it should start with the way you dress.
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by MChoc24(f): 11:13pm On May 22, 2017
Do they have the money to match the face
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by boiz2men(m): 11:19pm On May 22, 2017
these babes b liking my beard.... and i trim and dye it every friday... grin
Re: A Man With A Beard Is A Man Indeed (photos) by Ochinex(m): 12:46am On May 23, 2017
1bkaye:
A full moisturised beard that connects is a requirement

hello dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) / Guys: 5 Easy Ways To Get Inside A Girl's Pant / Can Adultery Help My Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.