Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,242 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

I'm Just Trying To Survive - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm Just Trying To Survive (1312 Views)

We Are Struggling To Survive - Total / Coldstone Creamery Is Trying To Cover Up A Theft At Their Lekki Outlet / Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Just Trying To Survive by sainteve4r(m): 3:23pm On May 22, 2017
I Dont know if these will work but I'm tired of not giving it a try. I messed up financially last year and fell down flat without any back up, thanks to my wife a strong woman even though her take home pay just raised to 12k now for her ruggedness.
I'm working now, my income is just times 2 of her own and its very stable but my mess that we are trying to clean up coupled with sick Mum and younger ones being the 1st son is what is making me to seek for help.

THE HELP I SEEK FOR

I need someone that can get me a good and Nigerian used golf car price not more than 400k in ur name with interest not more than 15percent that I can use for taxi at my spare times of the week to augment my income. with good agreement that the car becomes mine after full payment within 9month.

MY PAY BACK PLANS

25k monthly payment for the 1st 4 month.
150k for the 5th month as I have a stable money to get by October for that purpose and I can show you evidence for that.
I return back to 25k monthly payment for the 6th, 7th and 8th month while all balance will be paid off at the 9th month by Gods grace. I have evidence too to show you the payment plan is solid God sparing our lives.

we can discuss on collaterals if d little I have can with post dated signed check book to effect all payment as at when due.

pls help a brother trying to survive. u can contact me on 09078769957 for more discussion. Thanks
Re: I'm Just Trying To Survive by youngest85(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2017
What if you die b4 d 9mnth, any provisiĆ³n to get back my Money?
Re: I'm Just Trying To Survive by OCTAVO: 3:43pm On May 22, 2017
You forgot to include your location. Always include location in things like this.
Re: I'm Just Trying To Survive by sainteve4r(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2017
I'm based in Akure Ondo state with my family. God forbid death that's y I said the car documents can carry your name till I finish payment. but change of ownership take place the moment I finish the payment
Re: I'm Just Trying To Survive by sainteve4r(m): 7:53am On May 23, 2017
Help a brother in need
Re: I'm Just Trying To Survive by sainteve4r(m): 8:35pm On May 23, 2017
Not given up yet

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Trying To Survive by paintworld(m): 9:13pm On May 23, 2017
information is power...
Re: I'm Just Trying To Survive by Walexz02(m): 10:18pm On May 23, 2017
You came out clear and clean bro Just hold on, someone will contact you here God so willing
Re: I'm Just Trying To Survive by sainteve4r(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2017
Thanks for the encouragement. I'm sure God is working on my case
Re: I'm Just Trying To Survive by sainteve4r(m): 7:34pm On May 26, 2017
Tired after today's work and will still be going to vigil soon. Dont forget me friends, I'm sure God can use one of you to help me out.
Re: I'm Just Trying To Survive by stagger: 9:19pm On May 26, 2017
What happens if the car suffers an accident, is stolen, incurs police trouble, suffers some serious damage, etc? These are the risks and threats that a taxi business suffers and you must give critical thought of what you will do in such circumstancesin terms of meeting up with payments. You know the state of our roads. You know how police and various task forces on the road behave. Not to talk of VIO, FRSC wahala, etc.

You are based in Akure. Why not borrow N50,000 from someone, travel to Ekiti to source kolanuts and look for where to sell them up north? Your levels of risk are much lower than in the taxi business. It also reduces the amount of money you are looking for as capital.

Forgive my harshness, but I have to be very frank with you about these things. Business carries real risks!

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Trying To Survive by sainteve4r(m): 2:07pm On May 27, 2017
I appreciate your concern and your opinion, I felt its better to venture into what you know than going into a new business you know nothing about. I have been driving since 2004, I'm working and also into taxi business b4 the down turn.
I'm still working now even though the pay isn't that much, the taxi is just to complement.
From my narration above I believe its clear there that I have plan on how to pay the money irrespective of working with the car or not
Re: I'm Just Trying To Survive by sainteve4r(m): 3:33pm On May 28, 2017
Happy Sunday guys
Re: I'm Just Trying To Survive by sainteve4r(m): 11:16am On May 30, 2017
kindly help a brother out pls
Re: I'm Just Trying To Survive by sainteve4r(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2017
interest rate increase to 20%, kindly help a brother pls
Re: I'm Just Trying To Survive by sainteve4r(m): 8:56am On Jun 02, 2017
hope alive
Re: I'm Just Trying To Survive by ogawisdom(m): 9:06am On Jun 02, 2017
sainteve4r:
I Dont know if these will work but I'm tired of not giving it a try. I messed up financially last year and fell down flat without any back up, thanks to my wife a strong woman even though her take home pay just raised to 12k now for her ruggedness.
I'm working now, my income is just times 2 of her own and its very stable but my mess that we are trying to clean up coupled with sick Mum and younger ones being the 1st son is what is making me to seek for help.

THE HELP I SEEK FOR

I need someone that can get me a good and Nigerian used golf car price not more than 400k in ur name with interest not more than 15percent that I can use for taxi at my spare times of the week to augment my income. with good agreement that the car becomes mine after full payment within 9month.

MY PAY BACK PLANS

25k monthly payment for the 1st 4 month.
150k for the 5th month as I have a stable money to get by October for that purpose and I can show you evidence for that.
I return back to 25k monthly payment for the 6th, 7th and 8th month while all balance will be paid off at the 9th month by Gods grace. I have evidence too to show you the payment plan is solid God sparing our lives.

we can discuss on collaterals if d little I have can with post dated signed check book to effect all payment as at when due.

pls help a brother trying to survive. u can contact me on 09078769957 for more discussion. Thanks

Nobody does monthly repayment it's mostly weekly pay and minimum of 12k weekly excluding sun ie 2k daily

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Trying To Survive by ogawisdom(m): 9:07am On Jun 02, 2017
youngest85:
What if you die b4 d 9mnth, any provisiĆ³n to get back my Money?

grin grin grin agreement shld ve a clause to take care of dt
Re: I'm Just Trying To Survive by Otii4god: 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
I would have loved to help you brother but the vehicle i have its a honda civic one door manual transmission but if you think you can make do with it call me up on 08032342806
Re: I'm Just Trying To Survive by sainteve4r(m): 1:16am On Jun 04, 2017
ogawisdom:

Nobody does monthly repayment it's mostly weekly pay and minimum of 12k weekly excluding sun ie 2k daily

that's for people who are doing it on full time basis. I'm a salary earner, the plan is to use the car to complement my effort
Re: I'm Just Trying To Survive by sainteve4r(m): 1:19am On Jun 04, 2017
Otii4god:
I would have loved to help you brother but the vehicle i have its a honda civic one door manual transmission but if you think you can make do with it call me up on 08032342806

Thanks bro for your kind heart. I will prefer a two doors car as one door won't be convenient as taxi. really appreciate u

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Trying To Survive by sainteve4r(m): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2017
still waiting for your calls

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Trying To Survive by sainteve4r(m): 7:38am On Jun 13, 2017
contact me ASAP
Re: I'm Just Trying To Survive by sainteve4r(m): 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
faithful are you o Lord

(1) (Reply)

Local Rice For Sale, Affordable Price N500...make Money Supplying It... / Register Your Company/business . / Gucci Chronograph Chain Wrist Watch - 38k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.