Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,726 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Don't Get A Lady Pregnant If You Don't Have A Car!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Get A Lady Pregnant If You Don't Have A Car!!! (967 Views)

Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys / Just For Fun.....tag A Male Nler Who Would Have Gotten Pregnant If He Was A Girl / "Your Baby In You Can Also Get Pregnant If You Have Sex"sa Health Minister Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Get A Lady Pregnant If You Don't Have A Car!!! by Nerul(f): 4:22pm On May 22, 2017
What do y'all think about this? sad

Epic clapback though... grin grin

1 Share

Re: Don't Get A Lady Pregnant If You Don't Have A Car!!! by originally(m): 4:25pm On May 22, 2017
lol
Re: Don't Get A Lady Pregnant If You Don't Have A Car!!! by Godswillnwaoma(m): 4:26pm On May 22, 2017
I don't blame him rather I blamed Nigeria unfavorable and hash economy
Re: Don't Get A Lady Pregnant If You Don't Have A Car!!! by ikp120(m): 4:27pm On May 22, 2017
Perfect reply!

Nigga needs some common sense supplement in his daily diet. grin grin grin

OR

Dude needs to go to Mr Biggs and place an order for fresh brain to supplement the deficient brain he's got. grin grin grin

OR

Nigga needs to go back to that bıtch that sucked his brain out of his dick and beg her to replace it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Get A Lady Pregnant If You Don't Have A Car!!! by SexyNairalander: 4:28pm On May 22, 2017
booked
Re: Don't Get A Lady Pregnant If You Don't Have A Car!!! by Crownadex(m): 4:29pm On May 22, 2017
He must also get reply from his family , friends and labour
Re: Don't Get A Lady Pregnant If You Don't Have A Car!!! by yaqq: 4:31pm On May 22, 2017
so car now don turn password to belle? if u hate to see em why not buy car for all pregnant and intending ladies

3 Likes

Re: Don't Get A Lady Pregnant If You Don't Have A Car!!! by Nerul(f): 4:32pm On May 22, 2017
yaqq:
so car now don turn password to belle? if u hate to see em why not buy car for all pregnant and intending ladies
Hahahahaha grin grin
Re: Don't Get A Lady Pregnant If You Don't Have A Car!!! by Lsofdk(m): 7:34pm On May 24, 2017
It's the condition of the transport facilities in Nigeria that's making it look unconducive for pregnant ladies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Get A Lady Pregnant If You Don't Have A Car!!! by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 24, 2017
There's nothing epic about the reply. Pretty lame indeed. I hate seeing pregnant women boarding buses or standing for one by the road side.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Get A Lady Pregnant If You Don't Have A Car!!! by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 24, 2017
Nothing epic about the reply at all. Something he saw a pregnant woman go through,must have triggered this outburst. Though the fault isn't that of the innocent husband(not all are innocent).

The condition of public transport and roads in Nigeria isn't conducive for a pregnant woman. Our public transport drivers are not patient, before the woman would alight finish, they're already moving. What of the bumps, potholes, swerving, hot air...chai!

I also hate seeing pregnant women go through stress, I make it a duty to help them as at when due, but lots of Nigerians don't even care. You'll see them dragging space on queue with pregnant women, they won't slow down for them to cross road...tufiakwa!

3 Likes

Re: Don't Get A Lady Pregnant If You Don't Have A Car!!! by xtremeTall(m): 10:21am On Sep 21, 2017
Am in support...

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable: My Wife Sleeps With My Typist! / Men Shld Ejaculate 21 Times A Month To Protect Against Prostrate Cancer / Grieving Lady Asked Her Dead Boyfriend's Ghost To Kills His Assailants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.