Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers (135163 Views)

COVID-19: Emirates Steps Up Safety Measures For Customers And Employees(Pics) / Scary Moment Cow Went Berserk In Lagos. / State With Highest Number Of Hotels And Indigenous Prostitutes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers by Odingo1: 9:07am On May 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

I'm not an Igbo hater. I'm just speaking the truth. I don't know about those locations u mentioned but here in PH
where I stay na them full. Both stripers and prostitutes.

My drivers works with them as per taxi service. Some of them use their own taxi to avoid ritualist.... he knows so many of them... it's a sad reality.

Igbo that I know are great business men heck my best friend is Igbo. She is so God fearing.

A times I wonder if all these drugs news about igbos is fake cos the igbo I know are nothing like that.
PH is an Igbo land of Ikwerres and not more than 30 minutes drive to SE states of Abia and Imo,likewise Oshogbo and Ibadan are yoruba land, majority of Ashawos operating in PH are most likely to be Igbos while those operating in Oshogbo and Ibadan are likely to be Yoruba girls.
I served close to Ibadan, if you want I will give you the list of Ashawo brothels in Ibadan and strip clubs, most girls there are yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers by Nobody: 9:20am On May 23, 2017
YelloweWest:
shocked shocked shocked
It's a lie cry cry
go to ocean blues this friday and see
Re: Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers by YelloweWest: 9:39am On May 23, 2017
Odingo1:

PH is an Igbo land of Ikwerres and not more than 30 minutes drive to SE states of Abia and Imo,likewise Oshogbo and Ibadan are yoruba land, majority of Ashawos operating in PH are most likely to be Igbos while those operating in Oshogbo and Ibadan are likely to be Yoruba girls.
I served close to Ibadan, if you want I will give you the list of Ashawo brothels in Ibadan and strip clubs, most girls there are yorubas.
I'm Ikwerre and Ikwerre is not Igbo. Pls let's not get into this argument.
Ikwerre is a tribe of its own within the Niger Delta region. I'm from Ogbumunabali. I am certainly NOT Igbo!
Re: Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers by Odingo1: 10:13am On May 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

I'm Ikwerre and Ikwerre is not Igbo. Pls let's not get into this argument.
Ikwerre is a tribe of its own within the Niger Delta region. I'm from Ogbumunabali. I am certainly NOT Igbo!
That is your own personal opinion, Ikwerre are Igbos, just like Ika, Igbanke,Aniomas, what is the difference between Ikwerre and Nkwerre people in Imo state . You are just deceiving yourself and after you bear Igbo names and speak Igbo,the North know you as an Igbo man if like continue to live in self denial,once you step your foot outside Rivers to the West and North you are referred to as Igbo man, the north call GEJ an Igbo man not to talk of somebody that bears Igbo name and speak Igbo language as his mother tongue. Chibuike Amaechi the transport minister is more Ikwerre than you and he said he is an Igbo man in the house of senate.
The Igbos dont gain anything in saying that Ikwerres are Igbos but your culture, language and names gave you people away as Igbos. A yoruba man can be speaking yoruba language as his his mother tongue and be answering Deji Babalola Akintola and be saying he is not a yoruba man.

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers by YelloweWest: 10:21am On May 23, 2017
Odingo1:

That is your own personal opinion, Ikwerre are Igbos, just like Ika, Igbanke,Aniomas, what is the difference between Ikwerre and Nkwerre in Imo. You are just deceiving yourself and after you bear Igbo names and speak Igbo,the North know you as an Igbo man if like continue to live in self denial,once you step your foot outside Rivers to the West and North you referred as Igbo man, the north call GEJ an Igbo man not to talk of somebody that bears Igbo name and speak Igbo language as his mother tongue. Chibuike Amaechi the transport minister is more Ikwerre than you and he said he is an Igbo man in the house of senate.
The Igbos dont gain anything in saying that Ikwerres are Igbos but your culture, language and names gave you people away as Igbos. A yoruba man can be speaking yoruba language as his his mother tongue and be answering Deji Babalola Akintola and be saying he is not a yoruba man.
Alright. Suit yourself. But remember we bear English names and speak English but we are not British as we once used to be!
Igbos should stop belittling themselves by claiming tribes that want nothing to do with them.
Re: Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers by Odingo1: 10:31am On May 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

Alright. Suit yourself. But remember we bear English names and speak English but we are not British as we once used to be!
Igbos should stop belittling themselves by claiming tribes that want nothing to do with them.
English is not our mother tongue and it is not a traditional or native names, it is a borrowed name due to colonization or Christianity from Jewish history,most of names are not English names but Jewish names,the same with Islamic names from koran.
As I said before Igbos gain nothing from claiming that Ikwerres are Igbos, but your mother tongue,culture,names,way of life,market days in everything gave you out as Igbos.If you speak your Ikwerre version of Igbo I hear you,if I speak my central Igbo you hear me, the same name I bear you bear,the same language I speak you speak. Igbo language have many dialects like other languages like Yoruba,German,Hausa etc, Ika,Aniomas,Ngwa,Ikwerre,Nkwerre,Mbaise,Nsuka,Izzie,Izza,Awka,Igbanke etc are all Igbo dialets.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers by nweekee222: 10:38am On May 23, 2017
boost your account and see text below

Re: Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers by ijustdey: 11:04am On May 23, 2017
nweekee222:
boost your account and see text below
seems some people still patronize you that why you kept posting this your fraud

1 Like

Re: Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 23, 2017
which eden garden?
GOFRONT:
See dem under streetlight infronof EDEN GARDEN lash nyt and I begin wonder why dem skin dey blink like dat
Re: Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 23, 2017
all this talk and no reasonable pics to backup claims.
Re: Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers by 4rty(f): 12:58pm On May 23, 2017
YelloweWest:
We even have them in ph. Young beautiful mostly Igbo girls... what a shame.

Before u quote me, my driver is the one who told me about them. He runs taxi service at night.

Govt should step in and place a ban on this nonsense. It's not our culture.

Who am I kidding, politicians are their major customers
Must u mention a tribe before u say ur trash? I am convinced u don't even have a wheel let alone a car or driver..gerrrarrrahere

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers by macaranta(m): 3:01pm On May 23, 2017
Adegbe22:
let us Repent
Ok Sir
Re: Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers by newslifeop: 3:02pm On May 23, 2017
ha
Re: Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers by kechywillz(m): 9:21am On May 24, 2017
Lord have mercy on this generation

1 Like

Re: Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers by LONGPREEK(m): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
RoyalBlak007:
It's not only in ABJ , There's one along ADEOLA ODEKU IN VICTORIA ISLAND>>>$tark naked chics right from the door to the VVIP section(no face mask... Nothing)

Funny thing is no one will ever know on the outside 100% Protected &Coded
how muc is the fee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Nigeria Zip/Postal Code Confusion / How To Write Invitation Letters / My France Picture Gallery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.