Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) (41995 Views)

Huge Monitor Lizard Killed For Pepper Soup (Photos) / ButterCream Floral Cakes That Look Too Beautiful To Eat (photos) / The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by Sarah20A(f): 5:12am On May 23, 2017
Is this news,ok wait let me go and fry Vaseline
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 6:52am On May 23, 2017
ekensi01:
This look to me more of a Ritual. Your uncle, is he a herbalist?

Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by oyienootieno: 7:29am On May 23, 2017
hodusglobal:
Chai, with egusi ijebu soup...where's is the Eba grin

And Palm wine for the aftermath...
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by Arsenalholic1: 8:15am On May 23, 2017
professorchuks:

Chanchad, faju and raju featurinG d 3idiots, marketed and distributed international wide by obaKason
grin
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by bamdly(m): 8:33am On May 23, 2017
who knows how the snake go taste self well let me go and ask lala
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by Ephraim2013: 8:53am On May 23, 2017
Mad girl. this is real madness
so girls no d fear snake again abi
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 11:29am On May 23, 2017
NeeKlaus:
If you are more interested in the position of that Umbrella in the last two pictures, raise your hands abeg. grin

Pervitus Perviatris Pervajinodu.. tongue

This should be your name
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by barallanee(f): 1:24pm On May 23, 2017
God ah hate dis animal...u people are pretending to act lyk u Dnt knw the uncle

La

La

Sti
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by NeeKlaus: 3:09pm On May 23, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Pervitus Perviatris Pervajinodu.. tongue

This should be your name
Boss boss! Lie sey your eye nor go there...grin
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 7:18pm On May 23, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Boss boss! Lie sey your eye nor go there...grin

You think say na everybody get your kind of eyes? tongue
Re: See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) by mechanics(m): 8:37pm On May 23, 2017
hmmmm, some people eat what they are not sure of, what if the snake is poisonous, she won't know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw / Thai People Eating A Black Man. / Please Remove One And Eat Others(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.