₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,916,118 members, 3,928,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 November 2017 at 06:47 AM

Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates (4315 Views)

Free Ebook Cover Design Now / Free Ebook Cover Design Between April 12 To April 14 / Ebook Cover Design Tips And Tricks (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Stevenbright(m): 1:23pm On Sep 13
As a writer or author, it is good you take a little step everyday with respect to writing. This is because these written Words per Day add up to produce what we so cherished later as our own published books.
Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Stevenbright(m): 7:32am On Sep 14
Looking to improve your writing and other aspects of your author career, visit these blog posts and read them up.

http://ebookstrati.blogspot.com/p/writing-resources.html?m=1
Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Stevenbright(m): 7:15am On Sep 15
Be strategic in your writing and publishing, as well as in the choice of publishing platforms and in promotion/marketing methods.
Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Stevenbright(m): 7:53am On Sep 18
The following are the steps to take to leapfrog from being an unpunished writer to an Independent Author:

1. Write the draft manuscript of the book.
2. Give it out for beta reading if you have beta readers.
3. Edit it.
4. Proofread for the final time.
5. Format it to eBook or print book Amazon KDP standards.
6. Create a publisher account with Amazon KDP.
7. Login to your KDP account and publish the book.
8. Once the book is live, start promoting it while you also start working on your next book.
Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Stevenbright(m): 7:45am On Sep 19
It will interest you to know that it cost you nothing to publish books through Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing.

The only areas you may have to spend is if you contract someone to edit, proofread, format, or design cover for your books.
Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Stevenbright(m): 1:52pm On Sep 20
This is a self-publishing story that will inspire and motivate you:

http://publishedtodeath.blogspot.co.ke/2014/01/hugh-howeys-self-publishing-success.html?m=1
Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Stevenbright(m): 7:30am On Sep 21
The main idea of writing and publishing more books is to ensure that if one doesn't sell, another will do. Hence, your sales will be constant and growing by the day.
Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Stevenbright(m): 7:15am On Sep 22
Book Idea creation Processes:
1. Brainstorm the book idea
2. Create Outline
3. Review the outline
4. Start Writing.
Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Stevenbright(m): 7:15am On Sep 23
If you want to get some success publishing through Amazon, you have to make sure your writing has a wider audience appeal. One thing you can easily work on to make this possible is names (be it of characters, places, etc). Make them hypothetical rather than local names so that readers anywhere can flow with the book.
Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Stevenbright(m): 7:19am On Sep 25
Many people have been asking me how they can promote their Amazon KDP published books, and this is a method that can work for you. The good thing about it is that it is free too.

All you need do is to join Facebook groups which are dedicated to books and authors. You can then post or share the links of your books into the groups.

To make it easier for you to locate and join as many of these groups as possible, here is a link of Facebook Book group lists on my blog. This will help you to quickly join as many of these groups as possible.
http://ebookstrati.blogspot.co.ke/p/book-promotion-groups-on-facebook.html?m=1
Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Stevenbright(m): 7:40am On Sep 26
Writing and Publishing books is a business and you have to give it the necessary attention and you will surely be glad for it.
Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Stevenbright(m): 7:14am On Sep 27
There is actually no reason why you should rush into publishing you books as paperbacks in Nigeria when you are not actually sure if they will sell.

It makes more business sense to first publish them as eBook and even paperback through Amazon KDP and if they are doing well in sales, you can then re-invest your profit from such sales to publish them as paperbacks for the Nigerian market.
Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Stevenbright(m): 7:20am On Sep 28
Taking the "Tax Interview" as part of Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing account creation processes always give Nigerian authors challenges and this is how you can resolve it in case you encounter this problem.

Nigeria has no Tax treaty with America. So, you just simply leave all the questions on tax treaty and move on to the next stage.
Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Stevenbright(m): 7:30am On Sep 29
Another tricky aspect of the Amazon KDP account creation is the addition of bank account with which to collect your royalties. In this case, you make use of Payoneer.

Note that you can start publishing books through your publishing account without adding the bank account and then add it later when you have gotten it.
Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Stevenbright(m): 7:08am On Sep 30
Another important factor you have to consider when creating your Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing account is that you have to make use of your official details like name, address, etc
Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Stevenbright(m): 7:25am On Oct 02
There is no point to keep chasing after agents and traditional publishers when you can create a successful self-publishing career through Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing. So, go try it out and you will be glad for it.
Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Jhaytee4all(m): 7:55pm On Oct 02
Stevenbright:

Yea, I can help do that for you at an affordable rate. WhatsApp or Call me on 07064857544

I've mentioned you before for info on your service while I was busy writing a book, but that's a draft, and may likely enter into the trash bin.

However, I'm mentioning you now because I'm writing a short and interesting (medieval) novel which also has a part 2. I want to get info about your cost of service, that is, the pay you receive after dealing with a client's project.

May I get the info about the affordable rate or cost at which you do formatting and cover design? Please, kindly send it to joshuaadesunloye2567@yahoo.com or you can post it here if you wish. I look forward to getting my book published as of late this month or next month.

Please, make it very affordable. If my book make much sales in advance, I'll always hire you in advance too.
Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Jhaytee4all(m): 7:58pm On Oct 02
Stevenbright:
Another tricky aspect of the Amazon KDP account creation is the addition of bank account with which to collect your royalties. In this case, you make use of Payoneer.

Note that you can start publishing books through your publishing account without adding the bank account and then add it later when you have gotten it.

Again, how do I get a payoneer account, please?

I've created a KDP account sometimes ago, but I'm not active with it or neither have I published anything yet.
Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Stevenbright(m): 9:39am On Oct 03
Jhaytee4all:

I've mentioned you before for info on your service while I was busy writing a book, but that's a draft, and may likely enter into the trash bin.

However, I'm mentioning you now because I'm writing a short and interesting (medieval) novel which also has a part 2. I want to get info about your cost of service, that is, the pay you receive after dealing with a client's project.

May I get the info about the affordable rate or cost at which you do formatting and cover design? Please, kindly send it to joshuaadesunloye2567@yahoo.com or you can post it here if you wish. I look forward to getting my book published as of late this month or next month.

Please, make it very affordable. If my book make much sales in advance, I'll always hire you in advance too.

This is it:
1. Both eBook cover design and eBook formatting at only #3000
2. eBook cover design at only #1300
3. eBook formatting only (for Amazon I.e MS Word formatted document) #2000
Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Stevenbright(m): 9:43am On Oct 03
Jhaytee4all:

Again, how do I get a payoneer account, please?

I've created a KDP account sometimes ago, but I'm not active with it or neither have I published anything yet.

This is the link to register for Payoneer US Bank Account!
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/yS0vWe6Y6e0wsp4CfaesRgh9hCSCZxL5wbwBBJPiwx87BubcMuO3nTjVJ4F97LM_hOxmhHZ-OvDeGN90XUPV3g2

TAKE NOTE OF AND MAKE USE OF THESE TIPS:
*Note that in both the KDP publisher account creation and registering for Payoneer bank account, you will be required to input a P.O Box mailing address or the postal code of your area, hence make sure you know that correctly.
*KDP Tax Interview: When Taking the Tax Interview, Any thing that has to do with the Tax Treaty under which you have the TIN, leave that section unanswered because Nigeria do not have a tax treaty with America.
*Make sure you use the same information (Names) to open the two accounts.
*Also, for the publishing account, there is a place where you will be asked if you are a US citizen, say No. There is also a place where you will be asked if you are going to be publishing as an individual or company, you should say individual.
*Make sure you use a valid email.
*Make sure you take your Amazon tax interview which is part of the KDP account creation process.
*As for the bank account information for Amazon KDP, you will enter those details once Payoneer has provided you with the required details: Bank name, Bank country (which is US) because Payoneer bank account is a US bank account, Bank account name, Bank account number, and routing number.
*Once Payoneer approve your application, they will want you to prove your identity with an ID. They will also want you to prove what you want to use the account for. In that case just tell them you are an Amazon author and publisher. They will then ask you to provide a link to your online business, in that case u put in a link to your Amazon author page or ASIN of your book. That will be after you book is published and “Live”.
*To do that, once you login to your Payoneer website, click on "Global Payment" and then scroll down to submit the proof of Identity and answer the Questionnaire.
Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Stevenbright(m): 9:53am On Oct 03
It is good you read good books in the genre you write or interested in writing so that you know the structure of such books as well as readers expectations.
Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Jhaytee4all(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03
Stevenbright:

This is it:
1. Both eBook cover design and eBook formatting at only #3000
2. eBook cover design at only #1300
3. eBook formatting only (for Amazon I.e MS Word formatted document) #2000

Wow! That's nice.

Is formatting actually necessary? I ask because I don't get the reason why we need to format or what it all entails.

Also, have you professionally designed any ebook cover for someone else? I'd like to see samples of fiction ebook covers when I'm through with my writing project and ready to use your service.
Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Jhaytee4all(m): 12:48pm On Oct 03
Stevenbright:

This is the link to register for Payoneer US Bank Account!
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/yS0vWe6Y6e0wsp4CfaesRgh9hCSCZxL5wbwBBJPiwx87BubcMuO3nTjVJ4F97LM_hOxmhHZ-OvDeGN90XUPV3g2

TAKE NOTE OF AND MAKE USE OF THESE TIPS:
*Note that in both the KDP publisher account creation and registering for Payoneer bank account, you will be required to input a P.O Box mailing address or the postal code of your area, hence make sure you know that correctly.
*KDP Tax Interview: When Taking the Tax Interview, Any thing that has to do with the Tax Treaty under which you have the TIN, leave that section unanswered because Nigeria do not have a tax treaty with America.
*Make sure you use the same information (Names) to open the two accounts.
*Also, for the publishing account, there is a place where you will be asked if you are a US citizen, say No. There is also a place where you will be asked if you are going to be publishing as an individual or company, you should say individual.
*Make sure you use a valid email.
*Make sure you take your Amazon tax interview which is part of the KDP account creation process.
*As for the bank account information for Amazon KDP, you will enter those details once Payoneer has provided you with the required details: Bank name, Bank country (which is US) because Payoneer bank account is a US bank account, Bank account name, Bank account number, and routing number.
*Once Payoneer approve your application, they will want you to prove your identity with an ID. They will also want you to prove what you want to use the account for. In that case just tell them you are an Amazon author and publisher. They will then ask you to provide a link to your online business, in that case u put in a link to your Amazon author page or ASIN of your book. That will be after you book is published and “Live”.
*To do that, once you login to your Payoneer website, click on "Global Payment" and then scroll down to submit the proof of Identity and answer the Questionnaire.

I'm grateful for this very helpful tips.

Hmm, I tried creating an account but when I got to the last stage/process, I was asked to provide something like a bank details, say a bank code/number or something of such. I had to cancel my registration.

Would it be possible for you to help me with that at the later time?
Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Stevenbright(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03
Jhaytee4all:

Wow! That's nice.

Is formatting actually necessary? I ask because I don't get the reason why we need to format or what it all entails.

Also, have you professionally designed any ebook cover for someone else? I'd like to see samples of fiction ebook covers when I'm through with my writing project and ready to use your service.

Formatting is very necessary.

Once you are set just let me know and I will show you my samples.

1 Like

Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Jhaytee4all(m): 12:59pm On Oct 03
Stevenbright:

Formatting is very necessary.
Once you are set just let me know and I will show you my samples.
Ok, thanks.
I just need the necessary time to make sure my work is concise to my audience.
Thanks again.
P.S. Do you mind replying my other mention?
Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Stevenbright(m): 2:51pm On Oct 03
Jhaytee4all:

I'm grateful for this very helpful tips.

Hmm, I tried creating an account but when I got to the last stage/process, I was asked to provide something like a bank details, say a bank code/number or something of such. I had to cancel my registration.

Would it be possible for you to help me with that at the later time?

Just ignore it and continue
Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Stevenbright(m): 7:03am On Oct 05
Let your writing be unique, original, and interesting.
Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Stevenbright(m): 9:23am On Oct 06
This indie publishing success tips by Writers Digest will be of great help to you.

http://www.writersdigest.com/online-editor/how-can-the-average-writer-make-money-self-publishing-e-books
Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Stevenbright(m): 8:08am On Oct 07
What know-how of CorelDRAW or Photoshop, you can design Cover for your books. Also, with know-how of Microsoft Word, you can format your manuscript to Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing standards (Kindle and paperbacks).
Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Stevenbright(m): 8:25am On Oct 08
This is the standard book criteria:
Short Story ............ below 7,500 word count. Novelette .............. btw 7,500 to 17, 500 word count. Novella ............... btw 17, 500 to 40, 000 word count. Novel ...................... over 40, 000 word count.
Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Stevenbright(m): 7:10am On Oct 09
These are the basic steps involved in Book publishing through Amazon:
1. Create a publishing account with Amazon KDP.
2. typeset your book in Microsoft Word.
3. format the book manuscript to eBook publishing standard. And if you want to ppublish it as KDP print (paperback) it has to be formatted to KDP print standard too.
4. design eBook cover for the book, and if applicable, a paperback cover too.
5. login to your account and publish it.
Note that I will offer you affordable services on points 3 and 4.
I also normally do is to guide my clients on creating their publishing account, on the publishing processes and how to promote their books once it is published. I will as well guide you on how to open U.S bank account through Payoneer with which you can receive your royalties. Note that this is not part of what you are paying me for it is just an aid.
Re: Amazon Ebook Cover Design And Formatting Services At Affordable Rates by Stevenbright(m): 9:04am On Oct 10
If you have books that you think are predominantly targeted at Nigerian audience, then publish them through OkadaBooks.

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My One True Love / I Celebrate You Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie / From Nigeria With Love: Part 3 (A Romance Mystery Story By Kayode Odusanya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.