Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

"Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner (38265 Views)

Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home / "Buhari Is Fit To Work" - Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner / Paul Arkwright Visits Saraki In African Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner by Reference(m): 8:23am On May 25, 2017
XXLDICK:

I'm not talking about just the major cities.

the states you mentioned have good roads only in their capitals

Not true. Enugu has the best roads through and through. The Sullivan Chime led government invested massively years ago. Ugwuanyi has tried to follow to the extent of the present economic realities. There are two ways one can view this. The number of motorable roads of which Enugu has far more as it is a bigger state. The ratio of motorable to bad roads which might be higher in Ebonyi. It is like comparing roads in Lagos with those in Abuja. You can make a case for both cities as to which has the better roads, bridges, rail lines, etc.
Re: "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner by colli247(m): 8:38am On May 25, 2017
decatalyst:
You better don't let the dude wey say make Ambode come and buy Ebonyi state and turn it to a poultry farm hear about this.

grin grin
hahahahahahah
Re: "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner by Nobody: 8:38am On May 25, 2017
see the importance of state creation ..I remember when Ebonyi used to have the worst roads

Kudos to Umahi and kudos to south east
Re: "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner by colli247(m): 8:40am On May 25, 2017
decatalyst:
You better don't let the dude wey say make Ambode come and buy Ebonyi state and turn it to a poultry farm hear about this.

grin grin
fool u make laugh envy tribe
Re: "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner by colli247(m): 8:41am On May 25, 2017
megrimor:
Elechi is working
who be elechi village man
Re: "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner by colli247(m): 8:43am On May 25, 2017
Chidizman:
Clearly he hasn't been to Anambra.
noise makers
Re: "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner by achi4u(m): 8:58am On May 25, 2017
It's not just Abakaliki the state capital but the entire community is connected with good quality Road network.
This thread is not about Anambra and Ebonyi state to measure their Road network, having said that, I will still give it to Anambra state government in terms of 'many Roads' but when it comes to quality I'll give it to Ebonyi state.
Re: "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner by IJOBA2: 9:00am On May 25, 2017
XXLDICK:

have you been to most part of Ebonyi

have you been to most parts of Anambra

if yes, then compare them.

it's on record that Anambra has the best networking roads in the whole of Nigeria
BIA NWOKEM ODI KA ISI ADIGHI GI MMAangry ABUM NWA AFO ENUGWU-UKWU MA OBURU NA INWERO IDEA. ENWEZINA NTAJI ANYA EBE UMU NNE ANYI SI STATE OZO MAKANA IGBO BU OTU. ANYI ACHOGHI NKEWA NA ALA IGBO.
Re: "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner by phreakabit(m): 9:05am On May 25, 2017
XXLDICK:

Read the title of the thread before displaying stupidity. My comparison has no undertone to it, if you guys decide to read other meanings to it, na una _fucking business. See where your silly bigoted minds have led you niggas to
Shut up you poorly educated demented psuedo ape.
Comparisons and rebbutals don't equate.
I'd rather be bigotted​ than be a petty broke jobless tadpole arguing about​ roads online.
Go home and address your father as nigger, clearly he failed woefully at instilling​ morals and values, especially in regards to negligence of the brain.

1 Like

Re: "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner by XXLDICK(m): 9:09am On May 25, 2017
IJOBA2:
BIA NWOKEM ODI KA ISI ADIGHI GI MMAangry ABUM NWA AFO ENUGWU-UKWU MA OBURU NA INWERO IDEA. ENWEZINA NTAJI ANYA EBE UMU NNE ANYI SI STATE OZO MAKANA IGBO BU OTU. ANYI ACHOGHI NKEWA NA ALA IGBO.
read the title of the thread. I only commented in line with it. your bigoted mind adding some undertones to it is your fucking business.

look at how polluted your mind is
so me giving my opinion is now seen as causing division

you need a reorientation
Re: "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner by bigigh: 9:10am On May 25, 2017
10 ways to make money online in NIGERIA:
READ MORE: http://www.ayooghana.ml/2017/02/10-ways-to-make-money-online-in-ghana.html
Re: "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner by onitshaman: 9:12am On May 25, 2017
HungerBAD:
Ok
That okay,na for wetin.come oyibo,u don go anambra? why u dey talk nonsence! which road dey abakaliki state? wey them dey run comot for their state dey come anambra! see,i get whistle oo,i dey sure say na ebonyi money Umahi don dey dryclean with that yeye oyibo,i dey go blo wwhwhwhwhw!!!!! $$$$$$$$$ british embassi !!!!
Re: "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner by ariesbull: 9:17am On May 25, 2017
Benekruku:

False!

Anambra can't even match Enugu and Imo

Nwanne nwayooo
Re: "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner by ariesbull: 9:19am On May 25, 2017
IJOBA2:

Oga adili yi mma

Munwa by onye nnewi

Ifele ofeke ahu na eme m
Re: "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner by omoelerin1: 9:19am On May 25, 2017
the gov talked like a child. what a shame!
Re: "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner by XXLDICK(m): 9:21am On May 25, 2017
phreakabit:

Shut up you poorly educated demented psuedo ape.
Comparisons and rebbutals don't equate.
I'd rather be bigotted​ than be a petty broke jobless tadpole arguing about​ roads online.
Go home and address your father as nigger, clearly he failed woefully at instilling​ morals and values, especially in regards to negligence of the brain.
it will be so petty of me to trade words with you. I am above that.

bigot talking about morals. smh

one can't have simple discussions on a forum without dimwits like you spoiling one's joy.

it sucks to be you. *spits on his empty skull*. gosh

1 Like

Re: "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner by AroOkigbo(m): 9:30am On May 25, 2017
DieBuhari:
When he hasn't bought the IDP camp called Osun?
See finishing...bad guy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner by Abagworo(m): 9:33am On May 25, 2017
Nobody can be more neutral than a non-Nigerian. I therefore believe him. However we should always bare in mind that roads we likely transverse while journeying through a State is federal roads and to get a better judgement one has to visit the interior settlements not linked to highways.

Congrats to all Ebonyians. Little by little nde kwuru njo ga ekwu nma.

2 Likes

Re: "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner by phreakabit(m): 9:36am On May 25, 2017
XXLDICK:

it will be so petty of me to trade words with you. I am above that.

bigot talking about morals. smh

one can't have simple discussions on a forum without dimwits like you spoiling one's joy.

it sucks to be you. *spits on his empty skull* gosh

A clear indication of your educational state.
Your use of narratives and third party comments is abysmal. . . Not to mention your capitalization and punctuation are non-existent.
I acknowledge this isn't an educational institution, but you were suppose to be the smart one and I the dimwit right? . . .
Your dad should have really invested in growing yams rather than educating you.

Morals? Oh yes, my dad didn't raise me to be a nigger like yours did you.

4 Likes

Re: "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner by Origin(f): 9:52am On May 25, 2017
All I know is that British man want something. See that handshake? grin

Good job to Ebonyi governor
Re: "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner by IJOBA2: 9:53am On May 25, 2017
XXLDICK:

read the title of the thread. I only commented in line with it. your bigoted mind adding some undertones to it is your fucking business.

look at how polluted your mind is
so me giving my opinion is now seen as causing division

you need a reorientation
YOUR OPINION IS INCONSEQUENTIAL

1 Like

Re: "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner by XXLDICK(m): 9:56am On May 25, 2017
phreakabit:

A clear indication of your educational state.
Your use of narratives and third party comments is abysmal. . . Not to mention your capitalization and punctuation are non-existent.
I acknowledge this isn't an educational institution, but you were suppose to be the smart one and I the dimwit right? . . .
Your dad should have really invested in growing yams rather than educating you.

Morals? Oh yes, my dad didn't raise me to be a nigger like yours did you.

Wow! Now you have resorted to checking grammatical blunders grin it really sucks to be you. Okay, you said my punctuations weren't right? Please can you point them out

While at that, correct yours.
Re: "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner by XXLDICK(m): 10:01am On May 25, 2017
IJOBA2:
YOUR OPINION IS INCONSEQUENTIAL
This is a forum. you should know what a forum is designed for. Goodbye.
Re: "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner by gberra: 10:01am On May 25, 2017
Origin:
All I know is that British man want something. See that handshake? grin

Good job to Ebonyi governor
Come to daddy
Re: "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner by Profizzy(f): 10:08am On May 25, 2017
Savagery, I no dey oo grin
DieBuhari:
When he hasn't bought the IDP camp called Osun?
Re: "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner by decatalyst(m): 10:11am On May 25, 2017
colli247:
fool u make laugh envy tribe

Excuse me, did you intend to write in English language?

Not understanding
Re: "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner by Profizzy(f): 10:17am On May 25, 2017
grin grin grin Una no go kii person for here
colli247:
who be elechi village man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday / El-Rufai Evicts Civil Servants From Assets, Gives Wives, Children - Peoples Gaze / Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.