Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Adekunle Gold Ft Moelogo – Only Girl (video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Adekunle Gold Ft Moelogo – Only Girl (video) (9870 Views)

Beyonce Ft Wizkid: 'Brown Skin Girl' Video Out! / Terry Apala And Bisola – Bad Girl (Video) / Download Mp3: Adekunle Gold Ft Moelogo - Only Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Ft Moelogo – Only Girl (video) by jelil01: 2:02pm On May 23, 2017
lenghtinny:

LOL... You are the real dj spinall, so tuface wey dey scream hypertek na rapper or 9ice wey dey claim alapomeji for hin song na rapper... Even wizkid dey shout starboy ( even EME back in the days with banky and skales) and e no be rapper.
Make I ask, in what way did ybnl noisy music affect gold music style?
y haven't answer my question. Tell me d name of d song john legend mention his label.

ybnl made u knw him..

Even if anoda label would have make him blow.

Ybnl did it.

Yur parent will definitely take Olamide over u.
Re: Adekunle Gold Ft Moelogo – Only Girl (video) by lenghtinny(m): 4:14pm On May 23, 2017
jelil01:
y haven't answer my question. Tell me d name of d song john legend mention his label.

ybnl made u knw him..

Even if anoda label would have make him blow.

Ybnl did it.

Yur parent will definitely take Olamide over u.
And your parent will definitely applaud your stupidity undecided
Re: Adekunle Gold Ft Moelogo – Only Girl (video) by jelil01: 8:17pm On May 23, 2017
lenghtinny:

And your parent will definitely applaud your stupidity undecided
U knw, olamide with his noise is in his future and enjoying it. But ur future is not yet certain...
Re: Adekunle Gold Ft Moelogo – Only Girl (video) by lenghtinny(m): 9:15pm On May 23, 2017
jelil01:
U knw, olamide with his noise is in his future and enjoying it. But ur future is not yet certain...
Says the prophet of doom whose future is already doomed...
you are definitely one of those boy boy Lagos Agberos with no future ambition and you think you can come here talk about other people's future.
You should concentrate on stealing from your ogas as usual to spend on those dirty girls that have got your future and destiny locked in between their Smelly thighs... I bet Olamide's fart is more useful to mother Earth than your miserable life.
I know Nigeria is not as it used to be and it's even harder for an NFA like you, it's normal to have fits of rage and transferred aggression will be common, but you really need to calm down before you end up at Yabaleft or in the lagoon..
Ewu Gambia!!
Re: Adekunle Gold Ft Moelogo – Only Girl (video) by jelil01: 10:54pm On May 23, 2017
lenghtinny:

Says the prophet of doom whose future is already doomed...
you are definitely one of those boy boy Lagos Agberos with no future ambition and you think you can come here talk about other people's future.
You should concentrate on stealing from your ogas as usual to spend on those dirty girls that have got your future and destiny locked in between their Smelly thighs... I bet Olamide's fart is more useful to mother Earth than your miserable life.
I know Nigeria is not as it used to be and it's even harder for an NFA like you, it's normal to have fits of rage and transferred aggression will be common, but you really need to calm down before you end up at Yabaleft or in the lagoon..
Ewu Gambia!!
i knw u are in pain.

hahahaha. Am don with u...
Re: Adekunle Gold Ft Moelogo – Only Girl (video) by lenghtinny(m): 12:14am On May 24, 2017
jelil01:
i knw u are in pain.

hahahaha. Am don with u...
Cheers to your stupidity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simi & Falz – “Foreign” (Video) / Davido - One Of A Kind [VIDEO DOWNLOAD] / Psquare King Of Nigeria Artist On Youtube ( Most Viewed Nigerian Artist)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.