Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:58 PM

Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) (68844 Views)

Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Graduates From Babcock University / Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" / Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by columbus007(m): 8:26pm On May 22, 2017
But I expect her to be crying and rolling on d floor tho,abi she doesn't watch Africa magic ni shocked
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by ojun50(m): 8:28pm On May 22, 2017
Larrykaysail:
. Bad guy
nt like that jst appreciating wht she got ni.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 8:29pm On May 22, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Make Jagaban kuku supply the private jet too for transportation of the corpse
I thought so too but I realized that would cost much more cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by dacovajnr: 8:29pm On May 22, 2017
ojun50:

na joke
If he don quote you,make you tell am say na joke grin
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by IhateAfonjas(m): 8:29pm On May 22, 2017
SAtoSaiBABA:

Like your ugly a$$ self.
Terrible oaf.

Like my ugly friend Obasanjo ??
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 8:29pm On May 22, 2017
Ode ni e!!! grade one Oba Awon Ode!!! so na watermelon your own eyes dey see?
ojun50:
She got some good size of watermelon there nd her neck like that smellinmouth joystick

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by maverickdude(m): 8:30pm On May 22, 2017
ephi123:

Cool smiley
And sorry to hear about your loss.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 8:33pm On May 22, 2017
Tinubu is now the new president, Na so so Tinubu news flood NL today....

undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 22, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

May God never give me a daughter that would betray me

Your mother lived a wonderful Life on earth, accomplished so many things, she was a queen among her peers, is this how you gonna repay her ?? By associating with a Boko Haram leader

May God continue to bless her family
nob crase de worry you?
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by LeanonGOD(m): 8:35pm On May 22, 2017
Heartless, no conscience. May the Good Lord that turned Saul to Paul deliver you from the broad road that leads to destructions in Jesus Almighty name.
ojun50:
She got some good size of watermelon there nd her neck like that smellinmouth joystick

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by Kog45(m): 8:35pm On May 22, 2017
ojun50:
How w u feel if u lost someone and somebody make a comment like this and surprisingly u got 9 likes.Honestly your comment shows that u are a products of bad parents and other 9 that thumb u up for making senseless and foolish comment.

It is a pity people like u don't know how to talk to a lady but see ordinary picture u started talking like a man,pls don't tell me u belong to Vaseline family coz u sound like one.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by toseen7: 8:35pm On May 22, 2017
ephi123:
I find it strange she's smiling. Well, people grieve differently I guess.
She Ain't Gonna Cry Forever.....
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:37pm On May 22, 2017
AuroraB:
I thought so too but I realized that would cost much more cheesy

With Jagaban's constant flow of income, money would/should not be a worry .......
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 22, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Your mother lived a wonderful Life on earth, accomplished so many things, she was a queen among her peers, is this how you gonna repay her ?? By associating with a Boko Haram leader

So this boy started picking leaves in the market square. Eeeya! We need to take him to a psychiatric hospital immediately

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by toseen7: 8:39pm On May 22, 2017
ojun50:
And people dey click LIKE for this kain comment?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by LeanonGOD(m): 8:40pm On May 22, 2017
What have you drank this evening, is it Sapele or Majidun water?. Kindly advise.
columbus007:
But I expect her to be crying and rolling on d floor tho,abi she doesn't watch Africa magic ni shocked
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by magzey: 8:42pm On May 22, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Thank God for her she died a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 8:43pm On May 22, 2017
You are to be hit with hot iron rod!
IhateAfonjas:

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 8:45pm On May 22, 2017
Tinubu looks like a pervert that the girl is giving a wedgie grin
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by ojun50(m): 8:50pm On May 22, 2017
Kog45:
How w u feel if u lost someone and somebody make a comment like this and surprisingly u got 9 likes.Honestly your comment shows that u are a products of bad parents and other 9 that thumb u up for making senseless and foolish comment.

It is a pity people like u don't know how to talk to a lady but see ordinary picture u started talking like a man,pls don't tell me u belong to Vaseline family coz u sound like one.
don't take tins personal
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by LeanonGOD(m): 8:51pm On May 22, 2017
You understood that people grieve differently so, why is it strange to you that she was smiling when there is help around her?. Smiling is totally different from Laughing.
ephi123:
I find it strange she's smiling. Well, people grieve differently I guess.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by ojun50(m): 8:52pm On May 22, 2017
LeanonGOD:
Heartless, no conscience. May the Good Lord that turned Saul to Paul deliver you from the broad road that leads to destructions in Jesus Almighty name.

pastor don't kill yr self nd take dis personal
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by Brushless: 8:53pm On May 22, 2017
zoba88:
Tinubu to bankroll cost of bringing Moji Olaiya's corpse back to Nigeria and burial expenses.

According to Yomi Fabiyi, the publicist of the burial committee. "Today, Monday 22nd May, 2017,The Committee members, Adunola(Eldest daughter of Late Moji Olaiya)and two elder brothers of Late Moji Olaiya met with Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and he expressed his sympathy directly and gave adequate support that will cover the entire air-frieght."

Photo caption: Bola Tinubu and Adunola, late Moji Olaiya's first daughter at the meeting today.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/tinubu-to-bankroll-cost-of-bringing.html
To Jagaban, I say a big Thank You, may the soul of the departed rest in absolute peace; she never knew she will die there and according to information she was was being joyoius when told she will be discharged soon not knowing it is the final call. The siblings, I say may God give you the fortitude to bear the loss while you should not let the children she left behind surfer.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by LeanonGOD(m): 9:00pm On May 22, 2017
May God Bless you in All things. He needs deliverance from the forces of darkness in his life, may God deliver him.
Kog45:

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by thunderbabs: 9:01pm On May 22, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Madness everywhere undecided

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by LeanonGOD(m): 9:05pm On May 22, 2017
Think before you open your mouth. Only God knows tomorrow.
ojun50:

pastor don't kill yr self nd take dis personal
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by ojun50(m): 9:07pm On May 22, 2017
LeanonGOD:
Think before you open your mouth. Only God knows tomorrow.
only sinners fear 2mro
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by Yusuf54: 9:07pm On May 22, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Dake enu e joooooooooooo
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by Henry213: 9:13pm On May 22, 2017
You need a brain test!!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by bewla(m): 9:16pm On May 22, 2017
olaolulazio:
Scholarship and automatic employment loading..

Lagos landlord!
baba oloye
Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by LeanonGOD(m): 9:20pm On May 22, 2017
I pray that you get the necessary help before it is too too late. Afonjas does not hate you - God Loves you, seek him when you can find him. God Bless.
IhateAfonjas:

Re: Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) by LeanonGOD(m): 9:25pm On May 22, 2017
We are all sinners but thank God for his precious Blood, Grace, Mercy and Favour.
ojun50:

only sinners fear 2mro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them / I Cried When I Saw Tuface With These Shoes / Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.