Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... (4385 Views)

18+ CCTV Caught Two Bread Maker Kissing And Smooching While On Duty (VIDEO / Couple Caught On Camera Touching And Smooching Inside A Moving Keke Napep (Pics) / I Found These Two Gays Photos Disturbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 22, 2017
Today I encountered the most disgusting sight I've seen in a long time ...I was walking down the stairs of a hotel when I heard kissing,hissing and moaning sounds ,at first I thought it was two lovers making love on the corridor or something but as I got closer the sounds I was hearing changed then I saw them....
Two grown Men hungrily kissing themselves oblivious of their surroundings in the corridor of a supposedly busy hotel,they were so carried away they forgot where they were...One of the men was Ugly short with a big pot belle but he looks quite wealthy while his counterpart is slim ,tall and quite nice looking.

I just stood there watching couldn't move either forward or backward because I was shamefully embarrassed on their behalf,when they eventually noticed I was standing there the tall guy was like "ahhhh bros sorry o" in my mind I was like "sorry for yourself" and they quickly dashed into a nearby room.

This incident got me wondering what do two grown men find sexually attractive in each other to start making love??
Re: I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by Oyindidi(f): 7:06pm On May 22, 2017
You for snap them.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by Sanemind(m): 7:08pm On May 22, 2017
This ur story get as e be oh,infact pictures or ldonbilivit
Re: I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by KelvinCX(m): 7:11pm On May 22, 2017
What are you doing in the hotel?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by Davash222(m): 7:14pm On May 22, 2017
And what happened to your phone Flat battery Fashola sef

1 Like

Re: I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by VanNistelrooy24: 7:16pm On May 22, 2017
Op, say the truth, shey your prick rise?

18 Likes

Re: I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 22, 2017
Sanemind:
This ur story get as e be oh,infact pictures or ldonbilivit

Why would I do that?? inasmuch as I don't like what they re doing ,I don't have the right to snap them and post on social media

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 22, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:

God forbid.....bros u sure say u no b Ass breaker ?

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by Adeyeancah(m): 7:19pm On May 22, 2017
KelvinCX:
Seeking for OLX

1 Like

Re: I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 22, 2017
KelvinCX:

So someone can not go to a hotel in peace again

1 Like

Re: I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by Splinz(m): 7:20pm On May 22, 2017
Please kindly draw a practical demonstration of the scene.

Re: I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 22, 2017
Awwww...why don't I ever see these kinds of things? Hmm...I must be living a very sheltered life, I should get out more often. You, Op, what carried you to that kind of place?
Re: I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 22, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Awwww...why don't I ever see these kinds of things? Hmm...I must be living a very sheltered life, I should get out more often. You, Op, what carried you to that kind of place?

believe me ...u don't want to see such disgusting sights
Re: I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:37pm On May 22, 2017
If they kiss... izzit bad?

I want a good and honest opinion with facts!

1 Like

Re: I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by TeeFriz: 7:39pm On May 22, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:

LMAO...Your Sarcasm is legendary
Re: I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by rifasenate11(m): 7:42pm On May 22, 2017
OP, you had an option of reporting the men to the management of that hotel. I still wonder why you choose to stare on.
Re: I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 22, 2017
rifasenate11:
OP, you had an option of reporting the men to the management of that hotel. I still wonder why you choose to stare on.

What made you think they will do anything? hotels are only after your money that's y they re called hotels
Re: I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 22, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
If they kiss... izzit bad?
I want a good and honest opinion with facts!

Very bad
Re: I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 22, 2017
A disgusted person wouldn't have stood there & watched. Just saying!

1 Like

Re: I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by VanNistelrooy24: 8:31pm On May 22, 2017
TeeFriz:

LMAO...Your Sarcasm is legendary
Many thanks boss. smiley
Re: I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by VanNistelrooy24: 9:00pm On May 22, 2017
Passy089:

God forbid.....bros u sure say u no b Ass breaker ?
Na me you dey call ass breaker?

1 Like

Re: I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by luminouz(m): 9:04pm On May 22, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Yeah I agree with u! Get out more often babe! Lemme show u what u been missing!!! tongue tongue
Re: I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by smardray(m): 9:56pm On May 22, 2017
D one with potbelly seems to be pregnant..

1 Like

Re: I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 22, 2017
luminouz:

Yeah I agree with u! Get out more often babe! Lemme show u what u been missing!!! tongue tongue

Hmmmmm.....careful. If I take you up on that now, it's you that will run and hide.
Re: I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by lenghtinny(m): 11:07pm On May 22, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by Hollysaint: 2:03am On May 23, 2017
i dont believe u
Re: I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by Nobody: 2:06am On May 23, 2017
wich kain endtime hotel dis one happen so?
Re: I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by Raphchuks: 2:52am On May 23, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
you're dirty and very dirty
Re: I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by VanNistelrooy24: 4:54am On May 23, 2017
Raphchuks:
you're dirty and very dirty
I think you're mistaking me for your father.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by IdeyFindWife: 7:16am On May 23, 2017
Passy089:

This incident got me wondering what do two grown men find sexually attractive in each other to start making love??

Apart from them being gay, what you also saw was probably the picture of one lazy (though fine-looking) scheming young guy.

More and more idi0tic frustrated guys lacking boundaries keep giving up their "cherries" in the bid to make quick money. Premium dough is shelled out to break virgin arss too.

It's just why anyone would ever give up a pussy for a shit-hole that I don't understand.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by XINZ: 7:27am On May 23, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Two Gays Today Kissing And Smooching... by VanNistelrooy24: 8:02am On May 23, 2017
[quote author=XINZ post=56786986][/quote] Good morning boss. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Caught Sleeping With A Popular Slay King On Her Matrimonial Bed (video) / This Picture Is Worth a Million Naira — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.