Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

How Do Slim Women Carry Babies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Slim Women Carry Babies (2520 Views)

Am Beginnin To Fall For Slim Women.. Please Help!! / Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Slim Women Carry Babies by mzhorlah(f): 10:14am On May 24, 2017
Berlynn:
but you don't look skinny @your Dp

u okay undecided
lolz, am skinny just that am getting fatter aidy. you saw just one pics, its bad to conclude . besides have been at a home for a month now, eating and sleeping and the pics on my dp is two days ago. what do you expect? Btw, you might need to ask yourself if you are OK too undecided tongue
Re: How Do Slim Women Carry Babies by onila(f): 1:57pm On May 24, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
Its the pelvic!

The pelvic bone, thats the magic.

This question is like asking how does man sustain hard er3ction in a boneless meat that projects out. The veins!
undecided
Re: How Do Slim Women Carry Babies by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 24, 2017
mzhorlah:
lolz, am skinny just that am getting fatter aidy. you saw just one pics, its bad to conclude . besides have been at a home for a month now, eating and sleeping and the pics on my dp is two days ago. what do you expect? Btw, you might need to ask yourself if you are OK too undecided tongue

guess u didn't get the last part " you look okay" that was what i meant

stay bless
Re: How Do Slim Women Carry Babies by mzhorlah(f): 3:17pm On May 24, 2017
Berlynn:
guess u didn't get the last part " you look okay" that was what i meant

stay bless
oh...it was connoting two different meaning. thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Living Together Before Marriage: Would You Do It? / Some People Will Lose A Lot In Life Because Of This / Couple Takes A Funny Romantic Maternity Shot(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.