Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

God Is Dead. The Real Truth - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Dead. The Real Truth (15371 Views)

Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies / The Real Truth About The Rapture According To The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 1:36pm On May 24, 2017
adepeter26:

Yes I did verify it.
Because I studied the organism in school, it's lifecycle, morphology, elevations, color, & how its other medium characteristics are.

It is verifiable anywhere scientifically by a microbiologist.

Did u verify?
Yes or No
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

I repeated your question
Because u cant stay on a single topic
Especially when see that your arguments are empty

So i want u to categorically say yes or no.
Do u want to see a photo of God?
I'm staying on one topic. The topic is about God and when I asked you to show me evidence that he exist, you never showed me and you are only blabbering. I showed you proofs that God doesn't exist, when it should be you to present your proofs, because you are the one who is believing.

Now I know why you are believing. It's because of fear. Thanks for letting me know.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

Going by your logic
Are there not uncolonized countries who believe in God?

So u see that your colonization talk was needless and foolish?
Yes, there are countries. For example Ethiopia.

I'm still waiting for your answer. Don't be confused. Just admit that throughout your life, you were believing on a fantasy thing, just because you were and are afraid.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

Good.
So come back accuse me of lying
U hear
Link below to your thread. Stop lying next time
https://www.nairaland.com/3665262/god-science-science-not-god

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 24, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I never said atheism is a religion . Religious people started modern science and have contributed massively to its progress . And another set of people who believe in God , the deists , concluded that God exists because of logic , reason , science and observation . The deists repudiate religious dogma while embracing logical reasons to acknowledge God's existence .

In the world of philosophy , if you don't have logical reasons to have beliefs then you are expected to abjure them . This short discourse I had with you leaves me without doubt that you don't have logical reasons to reject God's existence . Isn't it logical to do away from with them seeing that you have egregious reasons to deny God's existence ?
A religious person is both logical(science) and dumb(religion). Every logical works done by religious people were because of science. Science is only a system of observing, collecting, analyzing and concluding(theory or fact). Logic is science and science is logic. Logic and religion are two separate things.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:59pm On May 24, 2017
Hati13:

A religious person is both logical(science) and dumb(religion). Every logical works done by religious people were because of science. Science is only a system of observing, collecting, analyzing and concluding(theory or fact). Logic is science and science is logic. Logic and religion are two separate things.

Logic is the science of rational thinking . Logic is not science itself .

I can see that you don't post pertinent responses . You just move from topic to topic . Calling people dumb because they are religious is just being shallow . Considering that atheists can be religious too .

My friend , you don't have good reasons to deny God's existence . Your arguments are not tenable and you are replete with erroneous beliefs about so many things .

I strongly suggest that you evaluate your atheistic beliefs and then discard them as soon as possible . They can be a major cause to so many detrimental things like poor reasoning , suicide , mass murdering and so many other morally reprehensible things . We don't want another Richard Dawkins( a poor thinker , and a belligerent unreasonable fellow , great biologist by the way ) or a Stalin , Mao or Hitler .
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 2:05pm On May 24, 2017
dalaman:

Stop your dishonesty and answer the question you've been asked. I don't want to know your opinion about the father drinking and getting drunk.

- If u don't want to know, then sorry I don't want to also hear your "blame" undecided

dalaman:

You can't stop people from getting drunk.

- So also you can't stop the consequences.
Simple undecided

dalaman:

Will you act to save two kids btw the ages of 1 and 3 whose dad got drunk and left a bottle of corrosive acid with a lose cork on the floor and which they picked up and strated playing with it knowing follow well that the acid will pour on them and disfigure them for life. Will you stay idle and watch calming it's the consequence of their dad's action or will you act on your own to save the kids?

-What is a father doing with acid around kids?, he is guilty of negligence.
Dont deceive yourself.

dalaman:

Lying as usual because right from the beginning I said I'll blame your God and the mother assuming your God exist in reality.

- Sorry, you reap what you sow. You cant blame anybody but the guilty person. You see why I said your judgement is poor?

dalaman:

Where is your evidence to show that the bible isn't the creation of men?
- Bring evidence and name of the person who invented Jewish God as u claim, Simple
Since 1960, u have been dancing undecided

dalaman:

You have a book that was written by men and voted upon before it was assembled by men yet you open your mouth and say it's the word of some imaginary God.
- going by your logic, any book "written by men" is a Lie Abi?
Abeg give us the evidence, we have been asking u. Forget these long stories

dalaman:

The bible remains the mythological work of men.
- give us evidence, prove it
Argument by repetition has commenced cheesy

dalaman:

If you have evidence of any divine authorship of the bible you can present it.
- its already been presented
We are still waiting for your own evidence......
* yawns * cry

dalaman:

A book that makes you to happily see nothing wrong in saving innocent children from the stupidity of their parents

- which book, u mean the atheist websites, u people copy and paste the arguments from.? Maybe!
Sorry the bible tells me to love my neighbour as myself.
Ignorance on display again grin

dalaman:

if you have the ability is an evil book that nobody needs to take seriously.
- the last time I checked it remains the bestseller of all time
Even after u die, it will remain so

Stop wasting your time and life trying to fight it
Na u go lose grin

dalaman:

But luckily majority of christians don't reason like you and will do what is right.
- hmmmmm

dalaman:

Really, your sadistic God according to stories written by men

- evidence please? lipsrsealed

dalaman:

that created the idea said he drowned the whole earth but allowed the family of a drunkard to live.
- even if true
does this change the fact that God exists?
u see why we say atheists are confused?

dalaman:

So much for sending commandments to pReventon drunkenness.

- U couldn't refute it, I can see
The argument was never wether he saved someone else or not
Fallacy of red herrings
Typical atheist behavior, when no argument is left

dalaman:

Just what I wanted to hear. That makes you a better and more moral person than your imaginary God. I can't blame an imaginary entotu for anything.
- We are still waiting for evidence of your "imaginary" claim
since 1960

dalaman:

When was the last time you saw your God act against anything without you assuming and projecting the thing unto your God?

- ah, every second, my brother grin

dalaman:

Why someone like you speaking and defending an alleged entity that is all powerful and can do all things?
- simple, I am not blinded, unlike atheists
So I testify grin

dalaman:

You are doing that because yiur God is imaginary

- evidence o, we are waiting undecided

dalaman:

and lives only inside your head
- prove it, my dear

dalaman:

as such you must speak on its behalf and get offended when the imaginary idea is ridiculed
- exactly what atheists do because they don't want to face the reality of hell fire and judgement after life on earth
Jesus saves brah, its not too late grin

dalaman:

to the extentof even threatening people with death.
- LMAO grin
You are the one imagining here now.
Delusions grin

dalaman:

You are a ridiculous joke. The rest of the nonsense you woes doesn't deserve any response from me.
LMAO grin
Just confess, you are empty !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 2:07pm On May 24, 2017
adepeter26:

Link below to your thread. Stop lying next time
https://www.nairaland.com/3665262/god-science-science-not-god
Sorry, Thats not me. (in the screenshot)
You had to edit my quote to tell lies against me.
Those who visit the link will attest.

You see why atheists are dangerous people? undecided
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 2:08pm On May 24, 2017
Hati13:

Yes, there are countries. For example Ethiopia.

I'm still waiting for your answer. Don't be confused. Just admit that throughout your life, you were believing on a fantasy thing, just because you were and are afraid.

Have u admitted that your colonisation talk was foolish now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:10pm On May 24, 2017
Hati13:

The deists who acknowledge the existence of God reject religious doctrines like Hell . What are they afraid of ?
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 2:10pm On May 24, 2017
adepeter26:

Yes I did verify it.
Because I studied the organism in school, it's lifecycle, morphology, elevations, color, & how its other medium characteristics are.

It is verifiable anywhere scientifically by a microbiologist.

Good, please show us the video of when u were verifying it
So that we can know u are not lying undecided
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 24, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Logic is the science of rational thinking . Logic is not science itself .

I can see that you don't post pertinent responses . You just move from topic to topic . Calling people dumb because they are religious is just being shallow. [/b]Considering that atheists can be religious too.[b]

My friend , [/b]you don't have good reasons to deny God's existence.[b] Your arguments are not tenable and you are replete with erroneous beliefs about so many things .

I strongly suggest that you evaluate your atheistic beliefs and then discard them as soon as possible . They can be a major cause to so many detrimental things like poor reasoning , suicide , mass murdering and so many other morally reprehensible things . We don't want another Richard Dawkins( a poor thinker , and a belligerent unreasonable fellow , great biologist by the way ) or a Stalin , Mao or Hitler .
If a given atheist is religious, then he is no longer atheist.

I've good reasons to deny God existence. My reason is, "there is no reason to support he exist". Simple fact. But since you don't believe in reasons, nothing productive will come from our discussion.

Atheist will do good and bad things because they believe in it, but people like you only do good things for no other reasons but to get to heaven. You will not go to heaven or hell, rather you will be a fertilizer for Earth soil. You don't have true oneself principle.

******* so called imaginary fantasy God!
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry, Thats not me. (in the screenshot)
You had to edit my quote to tell lies against me.
Those who visit the link will attest.

You see why atheists are dangerous people? undecided
Jesus Christi.....

Felixomor, you can lie for Africa oooo..... Chaiiii........ The link is there. Anyone can click it to confirm for themselves.

Liar. You disgust Bro. You lie alot.

1 Like

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 2:16pm On May 24, 2017
adepeter26:

Jesus Christi.....

Felixomor, you can lie for Africa oooo..... Chaiiii........ The link is there. Anyone can click it to confirm for themselves.

Liar. You disgust Bro. You lie alot.

Did u edit my mention and quote?
yes or no please?
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

Good, please show us the video of when u were verifying it
So that we can know u are not lying undecided
Now not an image but a video? Buhahahahahaha.... You funny bro. Anyways, you are an insincere fellow, so I gather nothing to tell you anymore....

Remember your god couldn't read a common plate containing Serratia. That's too bad of him....

NB: My last mention to you on this thread Bro
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

Have u admitted that your colonisation talk was foolish now?
You ancestors were forced to believe fantasy, but you proudly believe in it. At least they were forced, but you didn't. Really shame on you.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 2:19pm On May 24, 2017
adepeter26:

Now not an image but a video? Buhahahahahaha.... You funny bro. Anyways, you are an insincere fellow, so I gather nothing to tell you anymore....

Remember your god couldn't read a common plate containing Serratia. That's too bad of him....

NB: My last mention to you on this thread Bro
After all your lies
Get out of here,
Mumudeen grin
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 24, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

The deists who acknowledge the existence of God reject religious doctrines like Hell . What are they afraid of ?
Nothing. Don't ask me the question I asked you. Sign of confusion.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:20pm On May 24, 2017
Hati13:

If a given atheist is religious, then he is no longer atheist.

What?! Atheists can be in non theistic religions like Confucianism , Buddhism , Jainism Raelism , Unitarian Universalism etc . There are also atheist witches and wizards

More info here : https://www.nairaland.com/3500235/must-read-god-without-religion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 2:21pm On May 24, 2017
Hati13:

You ancestors were forced to believe fantasy, but you proudly believe in it. At least they were forced, but you didn't. Really shame on you.
So who forced your own ancestors to believe?
And please show us evidence of how they "forced my ancestors"?

The shame is on u, in case u don't know.
Africans were never atheists
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 2:30pm On May 24, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

What?! Atheists can be in non theistic religions like Confucianism , Buddhism , Jainism Raelism , Unitarian Universalism etc . There are also atheist witches and wizards

More info here : https://www.nairaland.com/3500235/must-read-god-without-religion

That dude thinks atheism means to troll religion
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

So who forced your own ancestors to believe?
And please show us evidence of how they "forced my ancestors"?

The shame is on u, in case u don't know.
Africans were never atheists
My ancestors accepted the fantasy idea peacefully. They were the second nation to accept Christianity. They didn't have the logical capacities to doubt it back then. But now, enough is enough.

Here a picture of your ancestors being forced to accept Christianity.

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:34pm On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

That dude thinks atheism means to troll religion

Lol grin

Too many nonsensical beliefs about religion and science .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 2:35pm On May 24, 2017
Hati13:

My ancestors accepted the fantasy idea peacefully. They were the second nation to accept Christianity. They didn't have the logical capacities to doubt it back then. But now, enough is enough.

Sorry those are pictures from movies
And there is nothing that says what the people are saying in the pics?

Is this how far your logic can go?
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:39pm On May 24, 2017
Hati13:

Here are stats showing people killed by atheist governments for refusing to accept atheism . Also attached is a picture of what they do to people who reject atheism .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

Sorry those are pictures from movies
And there is nothing that says what the people are saying in the pics?

Is this how far your logic can go?
You deeply know inside that I'm telling logic things and you aren't.

Look if you aren't answering my question, it's better to conclude our discussion.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 2:42pm On May 24, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Here are stats showing people killed by atheist governments for refusing to accept atheism . Also attached is a picture of what they do to people who reject atheism .

Nice once,
Hehehe, You can Imagine. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 2:43pm On May 24, 2017
Hati13:

You deeply know inside that I'm telling logic things and you aren't.

Look if you aren't answering my question, it's better to conclude our discussion.

LMAO grin
Cop out, you are out of reason mahn.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:48pm On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

Nice once,
Hehehe, You can Imagine. cheesy

Nigga thought only him knows how to post pictures grin grin grin .

He has a loooooongggg way to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 2:49pm On May 24, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Nigga thought only him knows how to post pictures grin grin grin .

He has a loooooongggg way to go

LMAO grin
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 24, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

The stats is an exaggerated one. There is no way more than 160 million people to die in one century because of atheist. Even during WWII, only 60 million people died.

Even if it's correct(which isn't), they deserved it. Don't forget you believers massacred many millions of people throughout your history. Out of many, the fews are Jihad, Crusades, Spanish Inquisition, terrorist acts. Now, your time is over(even if it was only 100 years for you). It's our time. Whether you must be atheist by peace or force.

1 Like

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

LMAO grin
Cop out, you are out of reason mahn.
You are making yourself happy. Sign of confusion.

No one can argue with you using reasons, because you don't believe in reason.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Covid-19: Why Are Some Church Workers No Longer Dedicated? / If You Insult Me On Social Media, I’ll Appear In Your Dreams - Bishop Obinim / Adekuoroye Tolu: "Church Wedding Is Not Compulsory"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.