Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

God Is Dead. The Real Truth - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Dead. The Real Truth (15378 Views)

Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies / The Real Truth About The Rapture According To The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 24, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Nigga thought only him knows how to post pictures grin grin grin .

He has a loooooongggg way to go
It's you who is the real Nigga.
Nigga! grin
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 3:05pm On May 24, 2017
Hati13:

You are making yourself happy. Sign of confusion.

No one can argue with you using reasons, because you don't believe in reason.

There is no logical reason to be an atheist in the first place.
Fustration, well maybe.
Asides that atheists arguments are always copy, paste and repeated defeated arguments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:06pm On May 24, 2017
Hati13:

The stats is an exaggerated one. There is no way more than 160 million people to die in one century because of atheist. Even during WWII, only 60 million people died.

Atheists killed 250 million total to be accurate .

Even if it's correct(which isn't), they deserved it. Don't forget you believers massacred many millions of people throughout your history. Out of many, the fews are Jihad, Crusades, Spanish Inquisition, terrorist acts. Now, your time is over(even if it was only 100 years for you). It's our time. Whether you must be atheist by peace or force.

Religious wars account for less than 2% of all people killed in warfare. This includes 3 million during the Crusades and 3,000 during the Inquisition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

Fustration, well maybe.
Asides that atheists arguments are always copy, paste and repeated defeated arguments.
There is no logical reasons to be religious rather.grin,
I will not say anything than this. tongue
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 3:10pm On May 24, 2017
Hati13:

grin, I will not say nothing.

Better ...
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 24, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheists killed 250 million total to be accurate .

Religious wars account for less than 2% of all people killed in warfare. This includes 3 million during the Crusades and 3,000 during the Inquisition
Don't lie! Even the death of only your ancestors is greater than the state you presented. Read this.
https://www.quora.com/How-many-people-have-died-because-of-religion
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by hahn(m): 3:14pm On May 24, 2017
dalaman:

I just gave you an illustration that has shamed you and exposed all the nonsense sham you have been saying. You will never accept the excuse you are giving if it were done to you by another person(If you do not to another person the person will also never accept it). If a person you know walks into a room and sees your 2 years old child playing with a deadly substance that was placed beside it due to someone's very careless amd stupid actions and knows very well that the substance or object will harm your child and the person has all the ability and power to take the deadly substance or object away from your child but refuses to do so and claims that his/her actions were as a result of the actions of the person that kept the object or substance beside your child and he blames the person after your he stood there idly and watch your child play with the substance or object for a while till the child got deformed as a result. You will never forgive the person and you'll blame the person. Your God keeps acting like the anecdotal person that stood by idly watching the child play with the harmful substance without acting and letting the harmful substance deform the child permanently when he has the full ability and might to act and save the child. As I aforementioned, if you face such a scenario you will act without thinking about the drunk father's foolish act. You will immediately act to save the kids.without thinking regardless if they are the kids of a stranger or the kids of a person you know. Once you see that and you are able to take way the harmful substance that was dropped by the foolish dad you will act immediately to save the kids. You are even a better being than this God you are portraying.

Your God assuming he exists as you claim, keeps acting like a very insensitive and evil being but you keep pushing it aside and trying to claim that he is the most loving, merciful and kind creature. Which loving and merciful being will not protect an innocent child from the stupid actions of its irresponsible parent?

Tell me, where is the love and the mercy in allowing the stupid actions of a stupid parent to deform an innocent child permanently? Even we humans will never allow that. You as a person will never allow it, talk of an all powerful, loving and.merciful God.

It gets worse for you because your example is even nonsensical due to the fact that majority of women that smoke during pregnancy go on to give birth to healthy children.

So my answer to your question is yes. Assuming that your God exist and I will blame him for all the babies that are born with deformities as a result of their mothers smoking habit during pregnancy because if he can see to it that most women that smoke give birth to normal healthy babies then why can't he protect all innocent kids from the stupid actions of their smoking parents? We human beings always protect kids from the stupid actions of their parents so why won't he since he is alleged better, more loving and merciful than us. You guys even claim that your God is goodness himself, where is the goodness in allowing an innocent kid suffer because of the stupidity of his parents that have nothing to do with him/her? I repeat even you are a better person than this God of yours that you keep talking about.

I find it absurd that you are even making this ridiculous argument.

It is felixomor na. He is known to make even more dumber statements in favor of his imaginary friend undecided

1 Like

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:15pm On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

Fustration, well maybe.

Lol .

These were his "strong arguments" against God's existence .

Hati13:

It's rather religion which is illogical. Science is only Saying, let's believe in reasons, while religion is saying, let's not advance and believe on something that isn't support by evidence.

- first religious said, Earth is flat. When they were proven by science it's rather oval, they said, ok.
- they said, Earth is the center of the universe. When they were proven it's not, then they stopped talking.
- they said humans are created by God. When they were proven we actually evolved from Apes, then some of them said, ok
- many more.........

It's your choice to believe in a fantasy. You choose bad over good. Nice move.

They were destroyed in seconds .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 3:16pm On May 24, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol .

These were his "strong arguments" against God's existence .

They were destroyed in seconds .
LoL
Absolutely destroyed !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:17pm On May 24, 2017
Hati13:

Don't lie! Even the death of only your ancestors is greater than the state you presented. Read this.
https://www.quora.com/How-many-people-have-died-because-of-religion

Atheist leaders have killed way more than theist groups have killed .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 3:17pm On May 24, 2017
hahn:

It is felixomor na. He is known to make even more dumber statements in favor of his imaginary friend undecided

Who is talking?
undecided
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:18pm On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

LoL
Absolutely destroyed !

The funny thing is that he said "many more" . And I was like "more bullsheet to come shocked"
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 3:21pm On May 24, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

The funny thing is that he said "many more" . And I was like "more bullsheet to come shocked"
grin
LOL
O really expect "many more"
After their first encounter like these, they usually go into intellectual spasms and outburts in coming weeks....

They start trolling all threads.....
More symptoms to come grin
Honestly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:24pm On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

LOL
O really expect "many more"
After their first encounter like these, they usually go into intellectual spasms and outburts in coming weeks....

They start trolling all threads.....
More symptoms to come grin
Honestly

Exactly ! This is redolent of Born2freak recent outbursts grin grin . When they can't stand the intellectual superiority of we theists such things are bound to happen .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 24, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheist leaders have killed way more than theist groups have killed .
The history of Atheism is way less than the history of religion. So, how logical is more people to be killed by atheist.

2 Likes

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 3:34pm On May 24, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Exactly ! This is redolent of Born2freak recent outbursts grin grin . When they can't stand the intellectual superiority of we theists such things are bound to happen .

LoL grin
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by dalaman: 4:33pm On May 24, 2017
felixomor:

- If u don't want to know, then sorry I don't want to also hear your "blame" undecided

- So also you can't stop the consequences.
Simple
undecided

-What is a father doing with acid around kids?, he is guilty of negligence.
Dont deceive yourself.

So you won't act to save kids whose drunk father drinks and drops a bottle of acid close to them knowing full well that it will deform them when it pours on them all in the name of the father had to face the consequence. WOW! Interesting. I guess we learn everyday.

Sorry, you reap what you sow. You cant blame anybody but the guilty person. You see why I said your judgement is poor?

I'm this case you are equally guilty for walking in and and staying idle and not taking the dangerous acid from them. I can't believe you are saying this.

- Bring evidence and name of the person who invented Jewish God as u claim, Simple
Since 1960, u have been dancing undecided

I have already told you the people. They are the people that wrote down the bible stories, the people that voted to put the biblical books together and those that formed the theology. Those men invented the God of the bible. The bible God remains a man made creation as such men must continue to propagate the beliefs the way you are doing here.

- going by your logic, any book "written by men" is a Lie Abi?
Abeg give us the evidence, we have been asking u. Forget these long stories
Any book written by men who later claim that its source is from some elusive and imaginary divine entity remains a lie. Bible, Koran, Hindu Verdes etc
. All books written by men but claimed divine authorship which remains a lie.

- give us evidence, prove it
Argument by repetition has commenced cheesy

Do you have any evidence to show that your God exist apart from words of mouth and empty claims?

- its already been presented
We are still waiting for your own evidence......
* yawns * cry

Again any evidence for your God apart from words of mouth, mythical stories and false and empty claims and assumptions?

which book, u mean the atheist websites, u people copy and paste the arguments from.? Maybe!
Sorry the bible tells me to love my neighbour as myself.
Ignorance on display again grin

A commandment you surely can't keep and abide by. It's an empty commandment since christians can't keep to it.

- the last time I checked it remains the bestseller of all time
Even after u die, it will remain so

Stop wasting your time and life trying to fight it
Na u go lose grin

- hmmmmm

- evidence please? lipsrsealed

- even if true
does this change the fact that God exists?
u see why we say atheists are confused?

- U couldn't refute it, I can see
The argument was never wether he saved someone else or not
Fallacy of red herrings
Typical atheist behavior, when no argument is left

- We are still waiting for evidence of your "imaginary" claim
since 1960

- ah, every second, my brother grin

- simple, I am not blinded, unlike atheists
So I testify grin

- evidence o, we are waiting undecided

- prove it, my dear

- exactly what atheists do because they don't want to face the reality of hell fire and judgement after life on earth
Jesus saves brah, its not too late grin

- LMAO grin
You are the one imagining here now.
Delusions grin

LMAO grin
Just confess, you are empty !

No God that truly exist will rely on you to tell any body about it or defend it's actions the way you are doing here. Only a God that lives inside your head will do that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:58pm On May 24, 2017
Hati13:

The history of Atheism is way less than the history of religion. So, how logical is more people to be killed by atheist.

Atheism began 2,500 years ago undecided
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 24, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheism began 2,500 years ago undecided
Yeah, but religion began way before that(around 6000-5000 BC).
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:04pm On May 24, 2017
Hati13:

Yeah, but religion began way before that(around 6000-5000 BC).

And what was the population of the world at that time? 2,500 years is enough to kill 250 million people . By the way , the killing of 250 million people by the wicked blood-thirsty atheists happened in 100 years and counting ...
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 2:46am On May 25, 2017
dalaman:

So you won't act to save kids whose drunk father drinks and drops a bottle of acid close to them knowing

-why are you encouraging negligence?

dalaman:

full well that it will deform them when it pours on them
- exactly why the father should hearken to my instruction in the first place
Stop encouraging negligence dear.

dalaman:

all in the name of the father had to face the consequence. WOW! Interesting. I guess we learn everyday.

- what you reap is what you sowed. Yes
Thats the system of things, the way God made it.
dalaman:

I'm this case you are equally guilty for walking in and and staying idle and not taking the dangerous acid from them.

- ha ha ha, guilty of what?
You are ignorant of the law, honestly grin

dalaman:

I can't believe you are saying this.

- better believe
What you reap is what u sowed
There is repercussion for every action
That is the reality atheists want to deny, so badly because they are afraid of hell
Sorry man. undecided

dalaman:

I have already told you the people.
- When? "The romans" ?
LMAO grin

dalaman:

They are the people that wrote down the bible stories,
- evidence and names please? since 1960
I have been waiting *Yawns* cry

dalaman:

the people that voted to put the biblical books together and those that formed the theology. Those men invented the God of the bible. The bible God remains a man made creation as such men must continue to propagate the beliefs the way you are doing here.
- LOL
Just as I said, argument by repetition has started grin
Evidence please.?

dalaman:

Any book written by men who later claim that its source is from some elusive and imaginary divine entity remains a lie. Bible, Koran, Hindu Verdes etc

- I wish u had evidence to back up your claim,
I would have taken you serious.
Unfortunately, you don't cool
Sorry

dalaman:

. All books written by men but claimed divine authorship which remains a lie.

- Argument from Ignorance
Only evidence can be used to verify truth
Unfortunately u have zero evidence
So also will u also get zero audience on this
Sad! sad

dalaman:

Do you have any evidence to show that your God exist apart from words of mouth and empty claims?

- Ah plenty mahn,
I have seen raw miracles I couldn't explain, including the ones of my very own blood
I have read objectively about how the universe can never come from nothing
I have seen the beauty and mastery of how God coded my DNA to control even the most microscopic of my physiologic functions
I have seen proof that my consciousness can existt outside my physical body
I have had divine revelations that helped me vastly in my profession and catapulted me GRACIOUSLY in my career
I have studied Jesus and have seen bountiful evidence on how he resurrected.
I have seen thousands of people who testify of these and many more
My bro, they are just too many......
THE LIST IS ENDLESS
grin

dalaman:

Again any evidence for your God apart from words of mouth, mythical stories and false and empty claims and assumptions?

- Read above cool

dalaman:

A commandment you surely can't keep and abide by.
- how do you know?
Again argument from Ignorance
The attitude of drunkards
(No wonder u have been supporting alcohol and negligence grin )
repent mahn, it can kill u before your time. cool

dalaman:

It's an empty commandment since christians can't keep to it.

- How do you know christians?
You have global CCTV in your house?
Ignorance argument once again.

dalaman:

No God that truly exist will rely on you to tell any body about it
- Oh so you are now the one who gives laws for God to operate by?
After u have finished encouraging parents to stupidly take alcohol in pregnancy?

Hian, foul thinking! grin

dalaman:

or defend it's actions the way you are doing here. Only a God that lives inside your head will do that.

Sorry I have no individual capacity to defend God
I am only striving for you to receive common sense and teach u how to stop arguing from ignorance.

Garrit? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by dalaman: 6:18am On May 25, 2017
felixomor:

-why are you encouraging negligence?

- exactly why the father should hearken to my instruction in the first place
Stop encouraging negligence dear.

You have already said earlier that you will save the child so all these dancing around you are doing is just to save face and hide the fact that we all know. You clearly said you will save the child.

- what you reap is what you sowed. Yes
Thats the system of things, the way God made it.

ha ha ha, guilty of what?
You are ignorant of the law, honestly grin

Video evidence of your God.making anything? Where is it? All the other Gods like Brahma, Alllah, Pula etc have also all claimed to have made everything. We need to be sure of who among them made it. Assumptions and empty projections won't do. Where is the you irrefutable video evidence, showing the transaction God of the Jews creating anything?

- better believe
What you reap is what u sowed
There is repercussion for every action
That is the reality atheists want to deny, so badly because they are afraid of hell
Sorry man. undecided

Why should I be afraid of a fictional place? That you are afraid of some childhood stories that you are indoctrinated with only shows that you are gullible. After all according to the muslims you will die and rot in Allah's hell does that scare you? If it doesn't then why do you thing your useless fictional he'll idea will ever scare me? Be there deluding yourself with fictional ideas and imaginary places.

- When? "The romans" ?
LMAO grin

Even Paul the person that they claimed wrote most parts of the new testament was a Roman citizen. You are a christian today ONLY because the Romans established christianity as their main religion and as they went about in their conquest and land grab they imposed the religion on all their subjects.

evidence and names please? since 1960
I have been waiting *Yawns* :'

Paul was a man wasn't he? He wrote down stuffs and people like you hold unto it as the word of some imaginary God.

- I wish u had evidence to back up your claim,
I would have taken you serious.
Unfortunately, you don't cool
Sorry

- Argument from Ignorance
Only evidence can be used to verify truth
Unfortunately u have zero evidence
So also will u also get zero audience on this
Sad! sad

Are there many different books that men wrote down from.different religions and claimed divine authorship? Yes there are. Where is your evidence to show that the Hindu Verdes has no divine input? You have non all you have like the bible is empty words of mouth.

Ah plenty mahn,
I have seen raw miracles I couldn't explain, including the ones of my very own blood

You are telling lis as usual. You have seen no such thing. Only the usual lies you spew regularly to promote this imaginary God of yours that can't even say hi to anybody on NL.

I have read objectively about how the universe can never come from nothing

The uinverse came from Brahma the God of the Hindus, prove to me with irrefutable evidence that it didn't.

I have seen the beauty and mastery of how God coded my DNA to control even the most microscopic of my physiologic functions

Provide evidence of this God coding your DNA. Does the word DNA appear inside the bible? Do the writers of the genesis creation myth know anything about DNA? They ignoranltly said their imaginary God created men from dust. grin. Again am tired of your empty words, I am not in interested in it. Just provide evidence and not empty words and assumptions.

I have seen proof that my consciousness can existt outside my physical body.

Another lie, you have seen no such thing. Provide the irrefutable evidence that show that consciousness survives bodily death. I am tired of your empty words.

I have had divine revelations that helped me vastly in my profession and catapulted me GRACIOUSLY in my career

Another lie. You had no such thing. You are no different than people from other religions that have made that claim. Go and Google Syta Sai Baba. He claims to have regular and accurate revelations from the Hindu God about people and events. Before he died he was a very prominent Guru with over 500 million followers in India. You on the other hand have no follower despite your lies about divine revelations. Provide evince not lies you formulated out of your head. I repeat do you have any evidence for your God apart from empty words and empty claims?

I have studied Jesus and have seen bountiful evidence on how he resurrected.

Sure, you have read bountifully about his resurrection from mythical stories written down by people. You haven't seen any evidence at all. You are just lying. Where is the tomb that Jesus resurrected from? where is the tomb located? Christians are so confused that they have two different tombs of Jesus in Israel. What kind of confusion is that? Keep seeing evidence grin. You have not seen anything, only lies and more assumptions from you. I have also read that Mohammed ascended into heaven on the back of a flying horse. Do you consider that to be evidence? Why then are you claiming that empty stories are evidence?

I have seen thousands of people who testify of these and many more
My bro, they are just too many......
THE LIST IS ENDLESS[/b] grin

There are over 1.8 billion muslims that testify that Allah is the only true God and their numbers is increasing rapidly . So what are you saying? The lies and empty words are endless is what you are supposed to say. I told you to provide evidence that your God exist apart from empty words and stories and you still went ahead to drop more empty words and stories. I don't want empty words and stories. Just drop evidence to show that your God exist on reality. I have nothing do with your empty words, assumptions and empty stories.

- how do you know?
Again argument from Ignorance
The attitude of drunkards
(No wonder u have been supporting alcohol and negligence grin )
repent mahn, it can kill u before your time. cool

Even your own Jesus according to the story used to drink alcohol and for that he was accused of being a drunk.

- How do you know christians?
You have global CCTV in your house?
Ignorance argument once again

I don't need to. I have you as evidence. You don't abide by that injunction and that is enough evidence for me.

Oh so you are now the one who gives laws for God to operate by?
After u have finished encouraging parents to stupidly take alcohol in pregnancy?

Hian, foul thinking! grin

Can you show me where I encouraged parents to take alcohol during pregnancy? More lies from you as usual.

Sorry I have no individual capacity to defend God
I am only striving for you to receive common sense and teach u how to stop arguing from ignorance.

Garrit? grin

You are and have been defending the God idea that lives inside your head since when you joined NL religion section. Anything else remains a lie. I repeat no God alive will allow you to make any statement or try to convict anybody on its behalf because you have been a failure at it and no God will rely in a failure like you to say anything or try to convict anybody on its behalf. The only God that will don that is the one that lives inside your head.
Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 8:19am On May 25, 2017
dalaman:

You have already said earlier that you will save the child so all these dancing around you are doing is just to save face and hide the fact that we all know. You clearly said you will save the child.

- Exactly, I will save
But if you are hell bent on deforming a baby which is part of you, just as the smoker is hell bent on destroying his lungs
I could let you have your consequences
Since you have chosen to be negligent
Obviously your reasoning lacks the knowledge of the word "extent" just as it lacks for "consequence" grin

dalaman:

Video evidence of your God.making anything?
- God is a Spirit my dear
Don't let ignorance overshadow you again

dalaman:

Where is it? All the other Gods like Brahma, Alllah, Pula etc have also all claimed to have made everything.

- These are just mere descriptions of the same person
You are only wasting time
Even within Christianity, there are different descriptions of God
Does that mean there are many Gods inside Christianity?
Stop deceiving yourself, different description doesn't invalidate existence cool

dalaman:

We need to be sure of who among them made it.

-Sorry, its all different descriptions of the same thing.
Varying understanding doesn't invalidate existence
I already told you the story of Frankie Lymon as an anecdote before.
But Unfortunately, you love to argue by repetition sad

dalaman:

Assumptions and empty projections won't do. Where is the you irrefutable video evidence, showing the transaction God of the Jews creating anything?
- Oh, its there abundant in archeology, history and the Bible
So many knowledgable historians (not google ones like u grin ) have authenticated so many
Visit Biblearcheology.com
And cure your ignorance

Meanwhile we are still waiting for your names and evidence since 1960 cry

dalaman:

Why should I be afraid of a fictional place?

- Exactly the reason why you come here to fight your conscience daily grin
If it was fictional, trust me, you will not be here
Nobody pays salary for such nuisance. cool

dalaman:

That you are afraid of some childhood stories that you are indoctrinated with only shows that you are gullible.

- Hahaha, foolishness is when you see a Mercedes Benz e class and say it occurred by chance and that the maker doesn't exist
Super foolishness is to see a complex system like the Universe and even the microscopic DNA and claim the maker doesn't exist
My dear, I think I prefer your "gullibility" tag to the "super foolishness" that you proclaim grin

dalaman:

After all according to the muslims you will die and rot in Allah's hell does that scare you?

- You keep mentioning Allah, The Arabic word for "God"
Imagine me calling your native name and claiming to be referring to someone else

its FOOLISHNESS, MAN. sad

dalaman:

If it doesn't then why do you thing your useless fictional he'll idea will ever scare me? Be there deluding yourself with fictional ideas and imaginary places.

-
LMAO , so you wish it is fiction
unfortunately, your wish is not as strong as your conscience
Keep fighting it grin

dalaman:

Even Paul the person that they claimed wrote most parts of the new testament was a Roman citizen.

- So its Paul that wrote "Yahweh"?
Hehehe, you are still on this joke
I can see. Is this the name and evidence?
People come and hear o grin

dalaman:

You are a christian today ONLY because the Romans established christianity as their main religion and as they went about in their conquest and land grab they imposed the religion on all their subjects.
-
Telling Lies again.
I don't know any Romans
I simply used my reasoning and observed carefully the universe
And Believing God made so much sense.
Honestly. wink

dalaman:

Paul was a man wasn't he? He wrote down stuffs and people like you hold unto it as the word of some imaginary God.
-
Please how do you know Paul?
Interesting
From the same bible that you call fake?
At Last the Chameleon is out......LOL grin

dalaman:

Are there many different books that men wrote down from.different religions and claimed divine authorship? Yes there are.

- Good, so bring them lets compare with the bible lets see who wins.
Lets see how foolish you and such books will look grin
Unfortunately you cant.
I already know, you will only end up dancing grin

dalaman:

Where is your evidence to show that the Hindu Verdes has no divine input? You have non all you have like the bible is empty words of mouth.

- Please bring all the Hindu verses and the names of the authors and the evidence of how they "created" their gods.
I thought u just said all books are lies
So why are u mentioning hindu verses now?

hehehehe, the chameleon is out. wink

dalaman:

You are telling lis as usual. You have seen no such thing.

- Haba, I am not a chameleon like u now grin

dalaman:

Only the usual lies you spew regularly to promote this imaginary God of yours that can't even say hi to anybody on NL.

- Prove It tongue

dalaman:

The uinverse came from Brahma the God of the Hindus, prove to me with irrefutable evidence that it didn't.
-
I already explained why this your different description doesn't make sense
It doesn't in any way invalidate existence.

NEXT !

dalaman:

Provide evidence of this God coding your DNA.
- The complexity of the code itself testifies of the tact of the coder
Nothing more
And God is a Spirit, remember? cheesy
And you somehow accept that there is a code author, its just the "God" part that pains your ears.
Hehehe grin

dalaman:

Does the word DNA appear inside the bible?
- Oh, yes it does
For it is Witten He made everything according to its own "kind"
Thats where the instructional codes were given
And they became enshrined at the heart of every living cell.
To copy and continue to multiply and replicate to give life

Give God the Glory Bro grin

Next.!

dalaman:

Do the writers of the genesis creation myth know anything about DNA?

- they didn't have to
I have the capacity by the power of the Holy Ghost to get the message
The messenger doesn't have to be the interpreter.

Next!

dalaman:

They ignoranltly said their imaginary God created men from dust. grin.

- We are still waiting for your own evidence since 1960 grin

dalaman:

Again am tired of your empty words, I am not in interested in it. Just provide evidence and not empty words and assumptions.

- I wish you were
Unfortunately, your lies cant fight your conscience for now cheesy
So you will remain here.
Its like a curse cheesy

dalaman:

Another lie, you have seen no such thing. Provide the irrefutable evidence that show that consciousness survives bodily death. I am tired of your empty words.

- Hehehehe
Please first of all provide me the evidence that you dream grin
(Another dance is about to start )

dalaman:

Another lie. You had no such thing.

- Your opinion cheesy

dalaman:

You are no different than people from other religions that have made that claim. Go and Google Syta Sai Baba. He claims to have regular and accurate revelations from the Hindu God about people and events. Before he died he was a very prominent Guru with over 500 million followers in India. You on the other hand have no follower despite your lies about divine revelations. Provide evince not lies you formulated out of your head. I repeat do you have any evidence for your God apart from empty words and empty claims?

- I am still waiting for your names and evidence on Jewish God since 1960
This hindu, Allah talk of yours is only one of your dance moves
We know grin

dalaman:

Sure, you have read bountifully about his resurrection from mythical stories written down by people.

- Nah, I have read extra biblical accounts too
But provide evidence for what we asked u before we discuss further
Names and evidence on Jewish God.

dalaman:

You haven't seen any evidence at all. You are just lying.

- That is your opinion. wink

dalaman:

Where is the tomb that Jesus resurrected from? where is the tomb located?
- This one is the dumbest question so far
Even Wikipedia will help you out.

dalaman:

Christians are so confused that they have two different tombs of Jesus in Israel. What kind of confusion is that?

- Another dumb talk,
I don't know how you keep lying in front of evidence
Even there is a nairaland thread that showed when the tomb was opened the other day.
Keep deceiving yourself sad

dalaman:

Keep seeing evidence grin. You have not seen anything, only lies and more assumptions from you.
- LMAO grin
We are still waiting for your Jewish God evidence since Independence

dalaman:

I have also read that Mohammed ascended into heaven on the back of a flying horse.
- Another dance move
Please bring your evidence and names on Jewish God.

dalaman:

Do you consider that to be evidence? Why then are you claiming that empty stories are evidence?

- Fallacy of red herrings
bring your evidence brah grin

dalaman:

There are over 1.8 billion muslims that testify that Allah is the only true God and their numbers is increasing rapidly .

- I have already corrected the "Allah" foolish talk
Your repeating it, doesn't it make it more sensible

Next!

dalaman:

So what are you saying? The lies and empty words are endless is what you are supposed to say. I told you to provide evidence that your God exist
-
Sorry, there is nothing like "evidence" for people with intentions such as yours
God is a Spirit.

dalaman:

apart from empty words and stories and you still went ahead to drop more empty words and stories.

_ Like the ones you have been feeding us with
When we asked for names of those who you claimed invented Jewish God?
I get cheesy

dalaman:

I don't want empty words and stories. Just drop evidence to show that your God exist on reality. I have nothing do with your empty words, assumptions and empty stories.

- Bro, we have been waiting for your own evidence for decades.
Its no where to be found

dalaman:

Even your own Jesus according to the story used to drink alcohol and for that he was accused of being a drunk.

- Hehehehehe,
How do you know Jesus existed?
I thought u said all the books are Lies?
Are u confused?

dalaman:

I don't need to. I have you as evidence. You don't abide by that injunction and that is enough evidence for me.

- Hehehehe, says the chief dancer grin

dalaman:

Can you show me where I encouraged parents to take alcohol during pregnancy? More lies from you as usual.
- Its above, by stupidly blaming God for the consequence
Even other readers can see it shocked

dalaman:

You are and have been defending the God idea that lives inside your head

- Prove it
Oh I forgot you were the one who once said that there is an evolved part of the brain responsible for inventing God.......
And that u used your own part of the brain for something else....
HAHAHAHAHAH grin

dalaman:

since when you joined NL religion section. Anything else remains a lie.

- Your evidence, Prove it grin

dalaman:

[s]I repeat no God alive will allow you to make any statement or try to convict anybody on its behalf because you have been a failure at it and no God will rely in a failure like you to say anything or try to convict anybody on its behalf. The only God that will don that is the one that lives inside your head[/s].
Unnecessary rubbish.

We are still waiting,
your names and evidence on Jewish God

Next! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by dalaman: 10:40am On May 25, 2017
felixomor:

- Exactly, I will save
But if you are hell bent on deforming a baby which is part of you, just as the smoker is hell bent on destroying his lungs
I could let you have your consequences
Since you have chosen to be negligent
Obviously your reasoning lacks the knowledge of the word "extent" just as it lacks for "consequence" grin

Why are you pained? grin. You have now jumped to malicious lying as always. Your evidence to show that deforming a baby is part of me is what? Telling lies is your second name. You should hide your face in shame.

God is a Spirit my dear
Don't let ignorance overshadow you again

Ok you have no evidence only words of mouth. God is spirit but you said he created the universe na. Meaning spirits can do physical things assuming you aren't telling lies. What you need is to provide evidence and not cop out or words of mouth.

These are just mere descriptions of the same person
You are only wasting time
Even within Christianity, there are different descriptions of God
Does that mean there are many Gods inside Christianity?
Stop deceiving yourself, different description doesn't invalidate existence cool

-Sorry, its all different descriptions of the same thing.
Varying understanding doesn't invalidate existence
I already told you the story of Frankie Lymon as an anecdote before.
But Unfortunately, you love to argue by repetition sad

They are not the same thing. They are different descriptions of diffrent things. Example the Hindus are polytheist, they said the Gods are many. You on the other hand believe in a God that exist as 3 in one. Muslims believe in only one God and they said that claiming he is 3 in one is the worst sin ever. These all shows and proves my point that all Gods are man made ideas. Those that feel the universe needs many creators created many Gods. Those that feel the universe needs one creators created a single God idea.

No where in your Frank story did any of his wives said that he existed as 2 people, no where did they say he spoke 5 different languages at once or something extra ordinary. Even within Christianity christians just create an image of God and run away with it that is why there are different sects and beliefs even within Christianity. The prosperity believer just believes that this God he imagines will always make him prosper regardless of anything. So he says it always and sees God as means to make money and preoperative. The judgemental and austre Christain sees God as vengeful, spiteful and creates an image of God using the bible. He only takes the vengeful and spite full part of the bible and runs away with it. That is why there are different sects and beliefs within Christianity because people always create and imagine God using the bible stories.

- Oh, its there abundant in archeology, history and the Bible
So many knowledgable historians (not google ones like u grin ) have authenticated so many
Visit Biblearcheology.com
And cure your ignorance

Meanwhile we are still waiting for your names and evidence since 1960 cry

Where is the evidence that Yahweh exist and you are telling me to go and visit archeology sites written by Christains? What am I to do with christian apologist website? Do they have video evidence of Yahweh fighting along side the ancient Jews and committing genocide? Do they have video evidence of Yahweh speaking to any prophet and teling them to write anything down? Do they have the video of Jesus ascending into heaven? Do they have the video of Jesus feeding 5 people? Or do they have video evidence of Jesus resurrecting from the dead after being dead for 3 days. What am I to do with piles of empty rubbish claims?

Exactly the reason why you come here to fight your conscience daily grin
If it was fictional, trust me, you will not be here
Nobody pays salary for such nuisance. cool

It remains fictional. You wanting it to be true will never make it true. Your sadistic and barbaric nature is what you are displaying here. Some christians and even famous christian apologist like William Craig have started saying that hell is only a permanent separation from God and not a place of torture because the idea doesn't go down with them. Only sadistic and barbaric peoplelike you that are nothing but terrorist believe that people that do not share your beliefs and fictional stories deserve to be tourtured for ever when they die. You are nothing but a sadistic terrorist. You think your sadistic fables mean anything? No they don't. You are nothing but a terrorist, after all you are on record for saying you will kill somebody here if you were God for mocking your imaginary God. Youbsaid if you were in your imaginary God's shoes you wil kill him for.mocking you. Only terrorist act like you by threating people with death when being mocked.

Hahaha, foolishness is when you see a Mercedes Benz e class and say it occurred by chance and that the maker doesn't exist
Super foolishness is to see a complex system like the Universe and even the microscopic DNA and claim the maker doesn't exist
My dear, I think I prefer your "gullibility" tag to the "super foolishness" that you proclaim grin

Where did I say that anything occurred by chance? Lying should be yur second name. They video evidence of Yahweh creating anything I'd what you are to provide instead of crying. I said yu are to bring evidence not empty and lying words.

You keep mentioning Allah, The Arabic word for "God"
Imagine me calling your native name and claiming to be referring to someone else

its FOOLISHNESS, MAN. sad

You are lying. Allah is not the Arabic word for God it means "The God". Your God has a name. His name is Jehovah Yahweh. Allah is not the same God as your own. He is the God that says he has no son, he said in his book that Jesus did not die on the cross, he said that all the propets are muslims, he gave Mohammed his final prophet and said that all christians like you are on the wrong side ad will burn in hell forever for your unbelief. Is that the same God as the one in the bible. The real FOOLISHNESS is insisting that the God of the Koran is the same as the God of the bible.

LMAO , so you wish it is fiction
unfortunately, your wish is not as strong as your conscience
Keep fighting it grin

Because a wanna be terrorist like you wants hell to be real won't make it real. It remains fictional. Cry all you want but you are a shameless terrorist and all your crisis won't stop hell from.remaining a fictional place.

So its Paul that wrote "Yahweh"?
Hehehe, you are still on this joke
I can see. Is this the name and evidence?
People come and hear o grin

Paul wrote stories about a God he imagined and you happen to believe it without evidence.

-
Telling Lies again.
I don't know any Romans
I simply used my reasoning and observed carefully the universe
And Believing God made so much sense.
Honestly. wink

And in which part of the universeis Yahweh's signature written so that we can know that he created the universe and not some other God?

-
Please how do you know Paul?
Interesting
From the same bible that you call fake?
At Last the Chameleon is out......LOL grin

Sure, Paul is one of the men that invented the christian God idea.

Good, so bring them lets compare with the bible lets see who wins.
Lets see how foolish you and such books will look grin
Unfortunately you cant.
I already know, you will only end up dancing grin

Just show me one thing that your God can do at this moment that any other God can not do. Just show it. One thing your God can do at the moment that the God of the Koran or the Verdes can not do. Show it.

Please bring all the Hindu verses and the names of the authors and the evidence of how they "created" their gods.
I thought u just said all books are lies
So why are u mentioning hindu verses now?

hehehehe, the chameleon is out. wink

I have already given you my task.

I already explained why this your different description doesn't make sense
It doesn't in any way invalidate existence.

NEXT !

What am I to do with your useless explanations. I am tired of your empty words. Bring something tangible.

The complexity of the code itself testifies of the tact of the coder
Nothing more
And God is a Spirit, remember? cheesy
And you somehow accept that there is a code author, its just the "God" part that pains your ears.
Hehehe grin

The coder is Brahma the God of the Hindus. Prove that he is not the one with evidence.

Oh, yes it does
For it is Witten He made everything according to its own "kind"
Thats where the instructional codes were given
And they became enshrined at the heart of every living cell.
To copy and continue to multiply and replicate to give life

Give God the Glory Bro grin

Next.!

So kind is DNA? You are an empty joke. Give Brhama the Hindu God the glory for he is the coder of the DNA. If you disagree then provide evidence to show that he is not.

they didn't have to
I have the capacity by the power of the Holy Ghost to get the message
The messenger doesn't have to be the interpreter.

Next!

I've told you that no God will rely on a failureikeyiu to interpret it's message to anybody only the one that lives inside your head and imaginations.

Nah, I have read extra biblical accounts too
But provide evidence for what we asked u before we discuss further
Names and evidence on Jewish God.

I are telling lies as usual. You have

Another dumb talk,
I don't know how you keep lying in front of evidence
Even there is a nairaland thread that showed when the tomb was opened the other day.
Keep deceiving yourself sad
]

There are two tombs of Jesus in Israel that pilgrims visit. Even christians are not sure of the tomb because there are two tombs in Israel. Saybthat one of the two tombs was opened. There are two of them presently. That is

I have already corrected the "Allah" foolish talk
Your repeating it, doesn't it make it more sensible

Next!

Allah is not the same as the God of the bible and it is foolishness to say that they are. You are lying as always.

-
Sorry, there is nothing like "evidence" for people with intentions such as yours
God is a Spirit.

You have no evidence only empty talk. God is spirit so is jut another word to say that your God is imaginary.

Like the ones you have been feeding us with
When we asked for names of those who you claimed invented Jewish God?
I get cheesy

I've done that already.

Hehehehehe,
How do you know Jesus existed?
I thought u said all the books are Lies?
Are u confused?

There is no evidence to show that Jesus existed. There are just stories about a man people aimed once existed. Where is the evidence to show that Jesus existed besides made up stories? You have no evidence but empty words. I eat tangible evidence not words. Do you have video evidence of Jesus walking the earth? What am I to do with empty words

Prove it
Oh I forgot you were the one who once said that there is an evolved part of the brain responsible for inventing God.......
And that u used your own part of the brain for something else....
HAHAHAHAHAH grin

You are telling lies. I never said any such thing. Prove it or remain the liar that you

[We are still waiting,
your names and evidence on Jewish God

Next! grin

No God that exist will rely on a failure like you to do or say anything on its behalf, only the imaginary one that lives inside your head .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 2:05pm On May 25, 2017
dalaman:

Why are you pained? grin.
You wish grin
LMAO

dalaman:

You have now jumped to malicious lying as always. Your evidence to show that deforming a baby is part of me is what? Telling lies is your second name. You should hide your face in shame.
Hehehe,
Sorry you deformed your baby in the womb with alcohol
Not me
Take the cross mehn tongue
I tried saving but you were hell bent.
So I let u have your way.

dalaman:

Ok you have no evidence only words of mouth. God is spirit but you said he created the universe na. Meaning spirits can do physical things assuming you aren't telling lies. What you need is to provide evidence and not cop out or words of mouth.
Of course Spirits can do physical things
We have seen countless miracles and even personal experiences of how dead and sick people were made to live again
So Your Ignorance changes nothing

dalaman:

They are not the same thing. They are different descriptions of diffrent things. Example the Hindus are polytheist, they said the Gods are many.
-
So because Christians for example describe God in different ways, it means they mean different Gods
Keep quiet please,
Your logic is dead

dalaman:

[s]You on the other hand believe in a God that exist as 3 in one. Muslims believe in only one God and they said that claiming he is 3 in one is the worst sin ever. These all shows and probest my point that all Gods are man made ideas. Those that feel the universe needs many creators created many Gods. Those that feel the universe needs one creators created a single God idea[/s].
Stop throwing Allah and Muslim talk red herring fallacies
Sorry I am still waiting for your name and evidence of Jewish God
Will u bring Yes or No? undecided

dalaman:

No where in your Frank story did any of his wives said that he existed as 2 people, no where did they say he spoke 5 different languages at once or something extra ordinary.

Keep quiet, if you didn't read the story and u don't know what anecdotal means
U don't have to pretend like u did.
You are still very ignorant of the story.

dalaman:

Even within Christianity christians just create an image of God and run away with it
Evidence. Evidence. Evidence
I am still waiting cry

dalaman:

that is why there are different sects and beliefs even within Christianity.
And so it means there are different Gods ba?
Mumudeen grin

dalaman:

[s]The prosperity believer just believes that this God he imagines will always make him prosper regardless of anything. So he says it always and sees God as means to make money and preoperative. The judgemental and austre Christain sees God as vengeful, spiteful and creates an image of God using the bible. He only takes the vengeful and spite full part of the bible and runs away with it. That is why there are different sects and beliefs within Christianity because people always create and imagine God using the bible stories[/s].

Nonsense, unnecessary distractions
Please give us names and evidence on jewish God
Still waiting.

dalaman:

Where is the evidence that Yahweh exist

Already listed above cheesy

dalaman:

and you are telling me to go and visit archeology sites written by Christains?
Ignorance!
Some of the archeologists referenced there are even secular.
Mumudeen grin

dalaman:

What am I to do with christian apologist website?

Whatever you call it, keep your ignorance
The site has several secular inputs
Stop deceiving yourself cheesy

dalaman:

Do they have video evidence of Yahweh fighting along side the ancient Jews and committing genocide?

Mumudeen
Nobody has video of Abraham Lincoln, Isaac Newton etc
But we know they existed.
Only Drunkards will ask for video on recorded history.

dalaman:

Do they have video evidence of Yahweh speaking to any prophet and teling them to write anything down?
God is a spirit.
Don't be deaf

dalaman:

Do they have the video of Jesus ascending into heaven?

There are secular accounts from history of people who witnessed it, including 500 people at once.
Go and read.

dalaman:

Do they have the video of Jesus feeding 5 people?
Nobody has video of Christopher Columbus, when he discovered America
But we know he existed.
Kindergarten ignorance on display.

dalaman:

[s]Or do they have video evidence of Jesus resurrecting from the dead after being dead for 3 days. What am I to do with piles of empty rubbish claims[/s]?

Same Ignorance as above undecided Hian

dalaman:

It remains fictional.
Keep wishing,
As I said, Your conscience will keep u here like a curse grin

dalaman:

[s] You wanting it to be true will never make it true[/s].
Evidence please?
Still waiting
*Yawns* cry

dalaman:

[s]Your sadistic and barbaric nature is what you are displaying here. Some christians and even famous christian apologist like William Craig have started saying that hell is only a permanent separation from God and not a place of torture because the idea doesn't go down with them[/s].

Proof, please?

dalaman:

Only sadistic and barbaric peoplelike you that are nothing but terrorist believe that people that do not share your beliefs and fictional stories deserve to be tourtured for ever when they die.

Hehehe, calm down.....
Why are you pained?
I didn't send you become a trolling atheist....
LMAO grin

dalaman:

You are nothing but a sadistic terrorist.

LOL grin
Not Imaginary doctor again?
You are confused, honestly!

dalaman:

[s]You think your sadistic fables mean anything? No they don't. [/s]
Evidence please?
*yawns*
Jewish God

dalaman:

You are nothing but a terrorist, after all you are on record for saying you will kill somebody here if you were God for mocking your imaginary God.
Hahahahahah, grin
Its the chameleon, talking
I am not surprised wink

dalaman:

You said if you were in your imaginary God's shoes you wil kill him for.mocking you. Only terrorist act like you by threating people with death when being mocked.
Abeg go sleep
Next! grin

dalaman:

Where did I say thstbanythingbocxured by chance? Lying should be yur second name. They video evidence of Yahweh creating anything I'd what you are to provide instead of crying. I said yu are to bring evidence not empty and lying words.

I don't know why u keep accusing people of lying
Almost on 5 or 6 threads now
simple name and evidence of your "Jewish God" claim is yet to be backed up.
keep dancing sad

dalaman:

You are lying. Allah is not the Arabic word for God it means "The God".

Mumudeen grin
Even Google translator can help u
https://translate.google.com/

dalaman:

Your God has a name. His name is Jehovah Yahweh.

Rev 19:12  His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 

As you can see, bolded above
You are Ignorant.

dalaman:

Allah is not the same God as your own. He is the God that says he has no son,

How do you know?
You just said all books are lies
By your own statement, this is a Lie cheesy

dalaman:

he said in his book that Jesus did not die on the cross,

How did you know?

dalaman:

he said that all the propets are muslims,

Fallacy of time
There were no muslims even in the time of Paul the apostle.
But your Ignorance swallows it grin

dalaman:

he gave Mohammed his final prophet and said that all christians like you are on the wrong side ad will burn in hell forever for your unbelief.
Video evidence, please grin

dalaman:

Is that the same God as the one in the bible. The real FOOLISHNESS is insisting that the God of the Koran is the same as the God of the bible.

Hehehe, I have already addressed this foolish talk.
A child having a wrong description of his father doesn't mean he has no father.
But in your logic, it means the child has no father
The foolishness is outrageous lipsrsealed Hian

dalaman:

[s]Because a wanna be terrorist like you wants he'll to ne real won't make it real. It remains fictional.[/s]

Unnecessary Vituperations grin

dalaman:

Cry all you want but you are a shameless terrorist and all your crisis won't stop hell from.remaining a fictional place.
Heheheheh, I cant remember the last time u spent disputing other "fictions"
That alone, is sufficient evidence for your self deception
Receive Healing cheesy

dalaman:

Paul wrote stories about a God he imagined and you happen to believe it without evidence.

I am still waiting how you knew Paul existed
From the bible that you say its a Lie?
You have defeated your own argument by yourself na
-

dalaman:

And in which part of the universeis Yahweh's signature written so that we can know that he created the universe and not some other God?

Ah, I have a phone, it doesn't have my signature
But it is mine, even without my signature
So signatures are the only proof in your logic?
Shallow thinking.
Well, I have already listed many before.

-

dalaman:

Sure, Paul is one of the men that invented the christian God idea.

Tell us where u got to know Paul?
I have been waiting

dalaman:

Just show me one thing that your God can do at this moment that any other God can not do. Just show it. One thing your God can do at the moment that the God of the Koran or the Verdes can not do. Show it.
Allah, God, etc
Argument by repetition
The way of drunkards sad

dalaman:

I have already given you my task.

Name and Evidence on jewish God,
We dey wait o undecided

dalaman:

What am I to do with your useless explanations.

I am tired of your empty words. Bring something tangible.

Hehehe, I thought u said I didn't explain before?
You are confused o grin

dalaman:

The coder is Brahma the God of the Hindus. Prove that he is not the one with evidence.

Bring his book lets compare with the bible.
And lets see who wins grin

dalaman:

So kind is DNA? You are an empty joke.

Hian
Somebody that has never provided evidence for his claims.
Who claimed by himself that he is a "light joker"?
You are the joke bro

dalaman:

Give Brhama the Hindu God the glory [/b]for he is the coder of the DNA. If you disagree then provide evidence to show that he is not.
Stop stealing our Lines
Be genuine, be original. grin

dalaman:

I've told you that no God will rely on a failureikeyiu to interpret it's message to anybody only the one that lives inside your head and imaginations.

Jewish God Evidence abeg,
We are tired of your dance moves grin

dalaman:

[b]I are telling lies as usual
. You have
Self confession that you are a liar ( @ bolded)
LMAO

dalaman:

There are two tombs of Jesus in Israel that pilgrims visit. Even christians are not sure of the tomb because there are two tombs in Israel. Saybthat one of the two tombs was opened. There are two of them presently. That is

Lies.
Even CNN and world Television stations covered the event.
The fact that u can lie even in the face of such publicity, may indicate that you are a drunk.
honestly!

dalaman:

Allah is not the same as the God of the bible and it is foolishness to say that they are. You are lying as always.
Argument by repetition
What drunks do!
Evidence Please! cheesy
-

dalaman:

You have no evidence only empty talk. God is spirit so is jut another word to say that your God is imaginary.

You are still dancing
Name and evidence of the men you claimed invented the Jewish God
Or you insist its "the romans" Still?

dalaman:

I've done that already.
Sorry
U haven't
Stop Lying

dalaman:

There is no evidence to show that Jesus existed.

KingEbukasblog, Please come and hear this ignorance o
LMAO grin

Mumudeen, educate yourself
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus

dalaman:

There are just stories about a man people aimed once existed.

hahahaha
Ignorance grin
Dont say this outside, you will just fail interview for nothing.

dalaman:

Where is the evidence to show that Jesus existed besides made up stories? You have no evidence but empty words. I eat tangible evidence not words. Do you have video evidence of Jesus walking the earth? What am I to do with empty words

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus

IGNORANCE IS A VERY EXPENSIVE DISEASE!

dalaman:

You are telling lies. I never said any such thing. Prove it or remain the liar that you

Argument by repeating the same sentence
Drunkard attitude undecided

dalaman:

No God that exist will rely on a failure like you to do or say anything on its behalf, only the imaginary one that lives inside your head .

Like the Evolutionary part of the brain you claimed was used by jews to invent God ba?
At the same time Denying evolution.?
You are a disgrace to.
Sad to say.

Please Bring your name and evidence on Jewish God.
Stop dancing for everybody to see.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:21pm On May 25, 2017
@ Felixomor , did Dalaman just say that there is no evidence that Jesus existed ?

I don't think you should be bothered . Even Richard Dawkins their High Priest have rescinded his comments and excerpts from his book 'God Delusion' impugning the existence of Jesus and said that He agrees Jesus existed . He also apologized publicly for the repugnant ignorance he displayed .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 2:37pm On May 25, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
@ Felixomor , did Dalaman just say that there is no evidence that Jesus existed ?

I don't think you should be bothered . Even Richard Dawkins their High Priest have rescinded his comments and excerpts from his book 'God Delusion' impugning the existence of Jesus and said that He agrees Jesus existed . He also apologized publicly for the repugnant ignorance he displayed .

My brother, yes dalaman says Jesus never existed.

The thing weak me o

Honestly grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2017
felixomor:

My brother, yes dalaman says Jesus never existed.

The thing weak me o

Honestly grin

Isn't that delusion ? Holding unto a belief despite strong evidences that prove its wrong .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 2:47pm On May 25, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Isn't that delusion ? Holding unto a belief despite strong evidences that prove its wrong .

Yes bro
From his talk, i suspect he is an alcoholic.
Honestly.
He proclaims ignorance with boldness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:53pm On May 25, 2017
felixomor:

Yes bro
From his talk, i suspect he is an alcoholic.
Honestly.
He proclaims ignorance with boldness.

I'm not surprised sir . Atheists are known not to be abstemious with alcohol . There is even a research that proves this .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by felixomor: 2:54pm On May 25, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm not surprised sir . Atheists are known not to be abstemious with alcohol . There is even a research that proves this .

No wonder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Dead. The Real Truth by jonbellion(m): 3:26pm On May 25, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

lmao
This boy is madt cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Adekuoroye Tolu: "Church Wedding Is Not Compulsory" / Why Are Pastor's Children Nonchalant To The Gospel? / 7 Types Of Giving In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 266
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.