Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,956 members, 7,803,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (268628 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Anextin(f): 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
Cc Chukwukapromise. I know this is a jamb thread but I want to deviate a little. I can't access waec page its keep saying" result not available for this candidate in the specified year" what does that mean. Pls help me understand this
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
jojothegreat:

Try computer science
Pls help to login my email to change my institution but my page is blank don't knw what to do.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by WUSUAZARIAH: 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
iamdull:
today? With your phone?
YES
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Blm12:
I just generated my RRR CODE after much more i'll proceed to pay tomorrow at zennith bank! Thanks goodness!
please how did you generate the RRR code because I have been trying it for three days now, if I click the COC it will take m back to my page, pls any help
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by WUSUAZARIAH: 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
okwysammy:
please how did you generate the RRR code because I have been trying it for three days now, if I click the COC it will take m back to my page, pls any help

if u can send ur profile login details to my mail i will help u with the rrr code
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by mkfemi: 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
pls I'm trying to effect the change after making my payment but any time I click on change of course it automatically bring me back to the home page. help pls
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by glammys: 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
PLS CAN SOMEONE KINDLY ASSIST ME ON HOW UNILAG SCREENING CUT OFF POINT WAS CALCULATED LAST YEAR..PLZ I NEED IT URGENTLY
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by LogicTipz(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
please can i make change of course and also change of staet n lga at the same time
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by AlanTuringAI: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ikio:
Is it posible to gain admission in Uniport wif Waec 2 sitting and jamb score 245 and with science course can i change to apart from medicine.
For Medicine, it means you didn't do Mathematics in your UTME, hence you can't switch to Computer Science but rather courses like Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biology, Anatomy, Physiology,Botany, Zoology etc. Essentially courses in the Biological/Health/Medical sciences.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by AlanTuringAI: 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
LogicTipz:
please can i make change of course and also change of staet n lga at the same time
You should be able to. Change of course, State/LGA and Gender are grouped in the same category.

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

For Medicine, it means you didn't do Mathematics in your UTME, hence you can't switch to Computer Science but rather courses like Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biology, Anatomy, Physiology,Botany, Zoology etc. Essentially courses in the Biological/Health/Medical sciences.
Thanx
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by CltrAltDelicious(m): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

You should be able to. Change of course, State/LGA and Gender are grouped in the same category.
Without extra charges?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
WUSUAZARIAH:

if u can send ur profile login details to my mail i will help u with the rrr code
I've finally generated it but couldn't pay online because my card is verve card, I want to go and pay in the bank, please after that what should I do ?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by jesuskidd: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
okwysammy:
I've finally generated it but couldn't pay online because my card is verve card, I want to go and pay in the bank, please after that what should I do ?
pls did u use phone or u make use of computer
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by AlanTuringAI: 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
CltrAltDelicious:

Without extra charges?
From my knowledge, I'd say no extra charges, but there is no harm in trying it out first.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
pls people i have paid in the bank through remita and i have the reciept what do i do next??
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
The icon on d right side is not even responding at all
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by whitebeard(m): 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Engrobiorah:

Did you pay on remita site using your atm card?
yes we paid on remita site using atm, we just started the whole process afresh from the beginning, no vex say I just they reply, I just dey commot for school...!!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Halogens(m): 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
chukwukapromise:
My people, Jamb CHANGE OF COURSE/INSTITUTION is CLOSED...Anyone that try to Effect A change will be Unsucessful, As The Link to The Coc page Has been removed From All jambite profile..

What Do This Then mean to Aspiring Coc jambites?

-Only Two batches Of Coc was permitted.

1)They dat changed at d first inception of it,

2)They that changed on monday and teusday

Faq
Q1. i ave paid for the coc, and I want to change

Answer:Sorry dear, It has closed Again.

Q2. My Payment status is still showing Pending

Answer: you payment is yet to be confirmed by Jamb. It would take maximum of 2hours for It to be remitted

Q3. so now that it is closed, what do we do...

Answer: Exercise patience as CBT centres Would resume Theirs Next week or there About

Q4.. why was the coc closed?

Answer: The service Was Suspended Because of D Disconcord between Individuals on Nl and That of CBT CENTRES.. Some people on NL sucessfully found A way of doing it themselves, but people that went to CBT centres came back saying it has not been opened. This brought about RIOT CONTENTION AND CONFUSION, so jamb brought order By removing the most vital link to the Coc page.

Q5. I did Mine Yesterday, How will i know it has changed?

Answer..If your payment status says APPROVED(used), u have changed, But if it says APPROVED(not used), it means u have paid, but u have not Changed.

If your question Is not here, Raise up your hand!....Hehehehe.. Goodluck people

Cc: Iamdull
Guy, I have paid for application for Correction of date(Date of birth) but I have not been able to do it?
It took me to page of put in registration number, but it's saying error.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by rhdwan10: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Please I used 1995 on my neco result and used 1996 during jamb registration, though my birth certificate has 1996 I hope it won't affect me during screening exercise
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
pls what does this mean .. please someone reply

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by evuna: 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Pls I have been trying to generate the remitta invoice but it's not working. Pls those that did it should pls help. how did you generate the invoice
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by DRGREAT(m): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
plz...the screening form of the school i want to change from will expire tomorrow being 21july,i want to know if i will be able to change from the school if their screening form expires!?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ibunkun1(m): 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
PLs Can I Continue And Finish The Coc Myself @ The Cafe After pAyment At The Bank.I Have My Rrr Code Too
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by SeyiGold001: 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
Please i have make the payment but when i click on the change of institution button it will direct me to a page where this pops up

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by SeyiGold001: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Please can someone just provide a help to this please.

SeyiGold001:
Please i have make the payment but when i click on the change of institution button it will direct me to a page where this pops up
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by AlanTuringAI: 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
chufor:
Means your payment has been approved. You can go ahead and effect the change. You're changing course/institutions right?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by LogicTipz(m): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
please guys is the change still possible?? b4 i go n pay the money to bank
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by AlanTuringAI: 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
SeyiGold001:
How did you arrive at this change of institution button? Did you go through the Registration --> UTME Reg Data Correction --> then Change of course/institution route?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by AlanTuringAI: 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
LogicTipz:
please guys is the change still possible?? b4 i go n pay the money to bank
Why not?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by SeyiGold001: 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yes that was how I arrived at stage.

AlanTuringAI:

How did you arrive at this change of institution button? Did you go through the Registration --> UTME Reg Data Correction --> then Change of course/institution route?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by isiuzo(m): 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
chufor:
dis is exactly wat am experiencing somei shld pls help

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.