Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (268954 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
fhavourish:
pls I need ur advice Mr chuwka, I
had 195 in my jamb with olevel c's parallel (1_sitting)aspiring for sociology course.....any hope of getting admitted in a fed uni.my sis said I should do coc to fuotuoke or Funai.
C parallel?..that may just affect your hopes..but nevatheless u still stand a chance in a less competitive skul, If what am hearing about Fuotoke is correct, i think u're chances i'll be beta deir, As it is just a new uni, which does'nt have much recognition...So try that...Put funai as 1st choice, and fuotoke as 2nd choice.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
NobleRomm:

please can u tell me the list of document that will be needed for the screening

original Olevel result

original jamb result

birth certificate

1st skul leaving certificate

Testimonials
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by ekiboy(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Thanks for the complement bro!

1]The cut off mark will only slightly be adjusted. So it may not be dat different!
2]you don't need change of course all you need is change of institution!...Unilag makes use of point grade i.e waec50% jamb50%. but there are skuls that don't even consider waec! e.g UNICAL, UNIBEN UNIPORT UNIABUJA UNIZIK ABSU ANSU ESUT....my advice is change to those ones! your jamb result is so starring and so every uni wuld want you as a student!
3]Changing your course will be unwise! because pple with lesser jamb score are getting dat Pharmacy!...

So my broda look for a university dat don't make use of Waec result!

Please bro, I scored 263 in jamb and I choose unizik, computer science. I am from anambra too. any chances of getting admission?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by GreatHorizon: 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
AUGUST BATCH ADMISSION IN PROGRESS!!!

ADDMISSION In PROGRESS!!! PHILIPPINES
APPLY NOW!!!
With low /affordable tution fee.
No need for JAMB ISSUES... No strike.
Worldwide Educational standard recognised
Highest production of competent Nurses.
Admission is On for 2017/2018 !!!
COURSES!
Doctor of Medicine (freasher 6 years , with bsc in any medical courses , 4years)
Doctor of Dental Medicine =6years
Doctor of Optometry
Nigerian RN upgrade to BSN Nursing = 18Months
BACHELOR DEGREE PROGRAM
Pharmacy = 4years
Medical Laboratory science=3years/6months
BSN Nursing/Midwifery=4years
Radiology=4years
Physical Therapy=4 years
Chemical Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Mechanical Engineerin
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Civil Engineering
Computer Engineering(software / Hardware Engineering)
Computer Science
Biology
Psychology
Criminology
Law
Architecture
Hotel Management
Tourism
Travel Management
Political Science
Business Admin
Mass Communication
Entrepreneurship
Accountancy
Information Technology
English
Nutriution
MASTER PROGRAM
Masters in Public Health
Masters of Art of Nursing
Masters in Public Admin
Masters in Business Admin
Masters of Art of Education
DOCTORATE PROGRAM
Doctor of public addministration .
Doctor of Education
Doctor Of Philosophy
Doctor of Business Admin.
Admission Requirements: ( Bachelor Degree)
1. 5 O'Level credit passes
2. No entrance exam
3 record of transcript (optional)
CONTACT
what'sapp/Call 08094566790 or
Call +63 9270254399

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
ekiboy:

Please bro, I scored 263 in jamb and I choose unizik, computer science. I am from anambra too. any chances of getting admission?
you make me buff a little bit...You've killed d chicken, and still asking me if its possible to kill d chicken...Mr man, Just start to day do night vigils, mk ur Neco result Good, If there are no impurities or malware as u computer fre@ks call it, Then u're on d way to being Unizik web designer...Your jamb score is just enuf to takapult you to a sure admission, But ur 4G swift connection may be hacked by unauthorised Neco, Giving them a chance to trojan-horse your admission database, and corrupt it,..Thus my advice is this, Get an anti-malware software and cross install it on your Admission hdd,..That way, u'll secure your admission with Encryptions...I can get you an anti-malware for free if you need em. wink

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Dat won't be ideal...Stay put, and pray harder...ABU is a great skul.
Please do you have any info about the admission screening of the school. And do I need to apply for anything?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Dat won't be ideal...Stay put, and pray harder...ABU is a great skul.
Do I need to apply for the admission and do you know when about the admission screening
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
Do I need to apply for the admission and do you know when about the admission screening. Abu Zaria
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
maliyu777:
Do I need to apply for the admission and do you know when about the admission screening. Abu Zaria
All you need now, is to get your certificate and document ready...when their screening form comes out, U'll den need to purchase it,..From there, d skul i'll tell you wht u need to do...Always visit their web site for more info
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
chukwukapromise:
C parallel?..that may just affect your hopes..but nevatheless u still stand a chance in a less competitive skul, If what am hearing about Fuotoke is correct, i think u're chances i'll be beta deir, As it is just a new uni, which does'nt have much recognition...So try that...Put funai as 1st choice, and fuotoke as 2nd choice.

okay thanks...God bless u
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
fhavourish:

okay thanks...God bless u
God bless u even more.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by kparozzy: 5:37am On Jun 26, 2017
Pls can i apply 4 delsu with an awaiting result?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:16am On Jun 26, 2017
kparozzy:
Pls can i apply 4 delsu with an awaiting result?
Sure, Why cant you?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by ekiboy(m): 6:29am On Jun 26, 2017
chukwukapromise:
you make me buff a little bit...You've killed d chicken, and still asking me if its possible to kill d chicken...Mr man, Just start to day do night vigils, mk ur Neco result Good, If there are no impurities or malware as u computer fre@ks call it, Then u're on d way to being Unizik web designer...Your jamb score is just enuf to takapult you to a sure admission, But ur 4G swift connection may be hacked by unauthorised Neco, Giving them a chance to trojan-horse your admission database, and corrupt it,..Thus my advice is this, Get an anti-malware software and cross install it on your Admission hdd,..That way, u'll secure your admission with Encryptions...I can get you an anti-malware for free if you need em. wink

thanks so much boss. I would also love to get the anti-malware smiley
chukwukapromise:

thanks so much boss. I would also love to get the anti-malware wink wink
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:32am On Jun 26, 2017
ekiboy:

thanks so much boss. I would also love to get the antivirus ���
I'll sell that to you through mail bro.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by ekiboy(m): 6:34am On Jun 26, 2017
chukwukapromise:
I'll sell that to you through mail bro.

Can we proceed?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:38am On Jun 26, 2017
ekiboy:

Can we proceed?
Sure bro,..But u have'nt replied my last mail.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by ekiboy(m): 7:38am On Jun 26, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Sure bro,..But u have'nt replied my last mail.

I am not too familiar with nairaland interface. sorry I can't see any mail from my end. Although I have tried contacting you via inbox but it says I needed permission from you which I did sent a request.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:41am On Jun 26, 2017
ekiboy:

I am not too familiar with nairaland interface. sorry I can't see any mail from my end. Although I have tried contacting you via inbox but it says I needed permission from you which I did sent a request.
Try checking now.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by doctorregular01(m): 8:03am On Jun 26, 2017
Pls is the 2017/18 jamb change of course and / or institution is out? What r the steps in changing my institution or course of study? Fnx
chukwukapromise:
If your 298 waste ehn!....Lemme not even shout 2much!......

1]What course did you apply for as 1st choice?

2]unilag is crazilly competitive! so i don't see any reason switching to them!

3]I think it hightime we knew what CUT-OFF MARK means.....this is the aggregate a student must attained be4 he/she get admission into a department! NOW LISTEN TO THIS: each department has it total number of applicants and also it total capacity. lets take med&sug for example! 7000students applies for medicine for a space of 180slots. Now all students results will be graded from 1st--7000th, and then the score of the 180th person is taking as the cut-off mark!...by so doing they have admitted the best 180 for the course!.

4]students did pass jamb wid 342,312,307 and so on. so you're really competing with d best! NOTE: unilag can't admit more than 150jambites!. so be wise

5]And No chance of course don't affect your admission chances!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by emince14: 8:14am On Jun 26, 2017
please my first question is as follow
what are the requirment needed for admission into lasu

do u know the total capacity slot for med and surg for lasu??
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:18am On Jun 26, 2017
doctorregular01:
Pls is the 2017/18 jamb change of course and / or institution is out? What r the steps in changing my institution or course of study? Fnx
Jamb change of course/institution portal has been suspened, to be re-opened from next week upward...The necessary steps are to

1]log on to ypur jamb profile

2]Generate a Payment invoice for change of courses/institution,

3]Go and make payment in any bank that does remitta[preferably zenith]

4]Go to a Cbt centre or Jamb office and request a change..

Note: The service has been discontinued temporaily
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by doctorregular01(m): 8:21am On Jun 26, 2017
Thanks you boss and God bless you for the swift response.
chukwukapromise:
Jamb change of course/institution portal has been suspened, to be re-opened from next week upward...The necessary steps are to

1]log on to ypur jamb profile

2]Generate a Payment invoice for change of courses/institution,

3]Go and make payment in any bank that does remitta[preferably zenith]

4]Go to a Cbt centre or Jamb office and request a change..

Note: The service has been discontinued temporaily
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:22am On Jun 26, 2017
emince14:
please my first question is as follow

what are the requirment needed for admission into lasu

do u know the total capacity slot for med and surg for lasu??

For consideration in lasu, u must Need have 190+ in jamb and 5 credit passes in your olevel in relevant subject...And moreso your aggregate must be up to 50pts to stand a chance...

The total slots for Mbbs in lasu either 100 or 150
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by doctorregular01(m): 8:22am On Jun 26, 2017
LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY
LAGOS-BADAGRY EXPRESSWAY, PMB 0001, LASU POST OFFICE, LAGOS
Website: www.lasu.edu.ng, E-mail: registrar@lasu.edu.ng, vc@lasu.edu.ng

2017/2018 INDIGENESHIP VERIFICATION EXERCISE FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INDIGENES OF LAGOS STATE.

1.0 PREAMBLE:
All Candidates of Lagos State Origin who chose Lagos State University as there preferred choice in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) are hereby informed that the registration for Indigeneship Verification Exercise for the 2017/2018 Admission Exercise will commence on Friday, 23rd June, 2017 to close on Monday, 31st July 2017, while the Verification Interview starts on Monday, 3rd July, 2017.
Venues for the Exercise are as follows:
VENUE DIVISION
Faculty of Arts- Ikeja Division
3-in-1, Faculty of Education- Badagry Division
Faculty of Law- Ikorodu Division
MBA Hall- Lagos Division
School of Transport- Epe Division

TIME: 8.00am – 4:00pm Daily

2.0 METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of the sum of Five Thousand (N5,000:00) Naira only into the Lagos State University Account online through this link: www.lasu.edu.ng/iive

3.0 GENERAL INFORMATION:
Please NOTE that ONLY Candidates who are of Lagos State Origin are eligible for screening. Candidates in this category are expected to be CLEARED by the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) BEFORE being screened and cleared by the officers assigned for the Central Screening Exercise.

4.0 DISCLAIMER: Any applicant who pays money to any individual/other account / or through other means aside from the one above, does so, to his/her own disadvantage.

NB: The Indigeneship Verification Exercise does not guarantee or serves as a proof of admission into the Lagos State University.

SIGNED
LEWIS, Akinwunmi Oladapo
Registrar and Secretary to Council

*Announcer*
*Nul. Amusa Adebayo(Bobby)*
*NULASS LASU P.R.O 16/17*

https://www.dailyschoolnews.com.ng/lasu-post-utme-registration/

****Kindly holla me (08084289704 , 09051666392 , RM 322 SHC) if u have any candidate that wants to apply and for other info .
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 8:24am On Jun 26, 2017
doctorregular01:
Thanks you boss and God bless you for the swift response.
Anytime bro.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by doctorregular01(m): 8:34am On Jun 26, 2017
How much does the change of course form cost? Do u work with Jamb, ur response is faster than the speed of light in air . Fnx
chukwukapromise:
Anytime bro.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 9:13am On Jun 26, 2017
doctorregular01:
How much does the change of course form cost? Do u work with Jamb, ur response is faster than the speed of light in air . Fnx
Speed of light in air?...Dat 380m/s nah!...Oboy nah speed of Sound waves in metalic solid which is 1500m/s i day operate in....lol...let be srerious

The form itself cost=2500

Bank charges=100-300naira

Cbt centre service=300-500.

So your total spending should be from 2800-3500

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Kingdanitez97(m): 10:00am On Jun 26, 2017
chukwukapromise:
What was ur initial course?..And jamb score?
Economics nd I scored 227
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2017
Kingdanitez97:

Economics nd I scored 227
Economics 227?..But but, Why do u want to change?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by SamanN: 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
chukwukapromise:

original Olevel result
original jamb result
birth certificate
1st skul leaving certificate
Testimonials

The testimonial and certificate; I have none is it applied to all schools?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Donpre(m): 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
SamanN:

The testimonial and certificate; I have none is it applied to all schools?
Not all schools require those. Important ones are jamb result, O'level cert, birth cert/age declaration, LGA letter or cert of identification(clearance).... You could check which your school required last year and start stockpiling them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.