Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,904 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out (26636 Views)

UNIZIK 2017/2018 Post Graduate Admission List Is Out / UNIZIK 2017/2018 Departmental Cut Off Marks And Points / unizik 2017/2018 whatsapp group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by maxxG: 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
youngnerd:

Whats your state of origin ??
Am from Imo state
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by saintchino: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
hi please any info on Unizik admission updates?
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by fvfcvdfgf(m): 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
youngnerd:

I will appreciate
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by youngnerd: 11:33pm On Aug 06, 2017

For Admission Contact +2348173715934 Via whatsapp/call
_
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by youngnerd: 11:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
maxxG:
Am from Imo state

Your score will get you admission
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by youngnerd: 11:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
saintchino:
hi please any info on Unizik admission updates?

Not yet keep visiting this thread for update
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by Erowind: 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hi, please is the strike affecting the sale of the screening form? Or is it the university that is delaying the sale of the screening form? I just want to know.
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by youngnerd: 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
Erowind:
Hi, please is the strike affecting the sale of the screening form? Or is it the university that is delaying the sale of the screening form? I just want to know.

No strike does not affect Unizik, it the culture here to sell Form at later date. Keep visiting this thread, i will update you once the forn starts selling
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by Erowind: 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
OK. Thank you.
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by Erowind: 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
When will the jamb Direct Entry form expire. Wht are the DE requirements for the law faculty.
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by youngnerd: 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
Erowind:
When will the jamb Direct Entry form expire.
Wht are the DE requirements for the law faculty.

This thread is for Unizik Jamb Aspirants
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by Erowind: 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
Has unizik schedule the screening date for on 16th of this month? If it has, y is d form not on sale?
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by youngnerd: 6:44am On Sep 08, 2017
Erowind:
Has unizik schedule the screening date for on 16th of this month? If it has, y is d form not on sale?

YES
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by Prefola: 8:18am On Sep 08, 2017
Plz any1 wit unizik post utme past que pdf shuld plz help me it..specificaly sciences(or radiography if u hav dat)..pls jxt mention me if u hav nd i wil send u my email
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by Emmyblaqie: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
Unizik post ume form z out. 2000 naira. Closing date z nxt week friday. For more enquires, check online.
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by youngnerd: 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
Prefola:
Plz any1 wit unizik post utme past que pdf shuld plz help me it..specificaly sciences(or radiography if u hav dat)..pls jxt mention me if u hav nd i wil send u my email

check your inbox
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by BaeAmy: 12:16am On Sep 10, 2017
Is change of institution still on
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by youngnerd: 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
BaeAmy:
Is change of institution still on

yes
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by jadepinkett(f): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Pls who has idea on how to do their registration.
Initially site was difficult to open, no when i enter my Jamb details, i get message: Jamb Data under processing. Please try again later.
Please what does this mean?
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by CuteMaro(m): 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
The site is terrible now. I made payment for someone since about 5hrs now and if when try to confirm payment i get a 'general system error'. I am hoping it will be cleared later tonight.
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by youngnerd: 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
jadepinkett:
Pls who has idea on how to do their registration.
Initially site was difficult to open, no when i enter my Jamb details, i get message: Jamb Data under processing. Please try again later.
Please what does this mean?

CuteMaro:
The site is terrible now. I made payment for someone since about 5hrs now and if when try to confirm payment i get a 'general system error'. I am hoping it will be cleared later tonight.

We sincerely apologise for the inconveniences, its a general issue, our server is over whelmed as a result of too many people trying to do same thing at same time.

The best solution i can profound as at now is you continue to try, hopefully we restore operation of the site soon.

Best of luck
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by Tonymic4life(m): 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
Pls, can we register using our phone Nos. If yes, which browser bcoz the chrome I'm using always ask me to login when I click on create. Pls help. What browser should I use to get my remitta. Thanks. I'd appreciate a swift response.
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
If you're writing the upcoming examination, and you're travelling in from Lagos, Abuja or any other far locations. Surely you need somewhere comfortable, withproximity to the inside school environment.This not only saves you time, but prevents untoward occurrences like Theft and Rape in extreme cases.
12 Hours Nepa light.Charge your phone.Constant Water.
Security. Personally I'm in charge of your property. Plus free insider tips.Location is @Unizik Junction Awka.Reach me on whatsapp: 08166629572Hurry!!! limited to 4 people only.
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
Tonymic4life:
Pls, can we register using our phone Nos. If yes, which browser bcoz the chrome I'm using always ask me to login when I click on create. Pls help. What browser should I use to get my remitta. Thanks. I'd appreciate a swift response.

You should use Google Chrome.
It helps to try it at midnight. when there is less traffic.
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by youngnerd: 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
Unizik Post Ume/Screening Form is out amount is about 3,000 #aira

Additional information update on the UNIZIK Post UTME

The Cut off Mark fsic Medical Sciences which include Human Anatomy and Physiology is 200.

For the Faculty of Bio Sciences, the Cut off Mark for the departments which include Zoology, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology, Microbiology & Brewery and Applied Biochemistry and Brewery is 200.

However, in the Faculty of Environmental Sciences, the Cut off Mark for the departments of Environment Management, Estate Management and Geography & Meteorology is 180.

Candidates who changed their choice of institution to UNIZIK athat have been experiencing error messages like "Account Creation Unsuccessful, Try Again later". These issues has been resolved as subsequent lists from JAMB as been uploaded You can Now register prior to the deadline.
Meanwhile the dates for the examination as reflected in the initial publication as been updated to new dates.

Signed

Dr. Emmanuel Ojukwu,
Director, Information and Public Relations
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.

Here Is the The New Date For Unizik Post Ume
[Updated New] UNIZIK Postpones Post UTME/ Admission Screening Exercise – 2017/2018

OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR

The Nnamdi Azikiwe University has scheduled its 2017/2018 POST UTME screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2017 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). The dates are outlined below:

SCREENING EXERCISE DATES:
MONDAY, 25TH – MONDAY, 2ND OCTOBER, 2017

DAY 1: MONDAY, 25th SEPTEMBER, 2017
S/N
Faculty
a.
Arts
b.
Physical Sciences

DAY 2: TUESDAY, 26th September, 2017
S/N
Faculty
a.
Management Sciences
b.
Biosciences

DAY 3: WEDNESDAY, 27th September, 2017
S/N
Faculty
a.
Engineering
b.
Education

DAY 4: THURSDAY, 28th September, 2017
S/N
Faculty

a. Medicine
b. Basic Medical Sciences
c. Agricultural Sciences

DAY 5: FRIDAY, 29th September, 2017
S/N
Faculty
a.
Law
b.
Pharmacy

DAY 6: SATURDAY, 30th September, 2017
S/N
Faculty
a
Social Sciences
b
Environmental Sciences

DAY 7: MONDAY, 2nd October, 2017
S/N
Faculty
a
Health Sciences and Technology

2. ELIGIBILITY:
a. Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.

b. The general cut-off mark is 200 except for Faculties/Departments indicated below:
Faculties/Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180

Agriculture – AgricEcons& Extension, Animal Science & Fisheries, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.

Arts – Igbo, African& Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies, and Chinese Studies.

Education – Adult Education, Early Childhood & Primary Education, Guidance and Counselling, Human Kinetics & Health Education, Library & Information Science, Science Education, and Vocational Education.

Engineering – Agric & Bioresources Engineering, Polymer &Textiles Engineering.

Environmental Sciences – Architecture, Building, Quantity Surveying &Geoinformatics, Fine and Applied Arts, Environmental management, Estate management

Physical Sciences – Mathematics and Statistics only.

Health Sciences and Technology – Environmental Health only.
Management Sciences – Entrepreneurial Studies only.

Faculties / Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200

a. Arts – English Language and Literature

b. Basic Medical Sciences – Anatomy and Physiology
c. Biosciences – Applied Microbiology and Brewing, Applied Biochemistry, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology and Zoology
d. Education – Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy

e. Engineering – Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic & Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial & Production Engineering, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering

f. Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Sciences, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy)

g. Law

h. Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration

i. Medicine – Medicine

j. Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy

k. Physical Sciences – Computer Science, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Physics & Industrial Physics, Geological Sciences

l. Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.

3. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
a. Registration started on Tuesday, 5th September, 2017 and will end on Friday 22nd September, 2017.
b. – Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
– Click on ‘ Create Account’
– Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
– Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
– On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
– Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
– Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
– After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
– Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
– Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
– Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period.
– Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
– Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME examination.

4. TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
a. Accreditation of candidates commences at 8.00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.

b. Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME evaluation
c. The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME PRINT-OUT

5. RESTRICTIONS
a. Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
b. Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
c. No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall
d. Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
e. The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
f. The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.

Dr. Emmanuel Ojukwu
Director of Information and Public Relations
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka

Additional information update 1 on the UNIZIK Post UTME

The Cut off Mark fsic Medical Sciences which include Human Anatomy and Physiology is 200.

For the Faculty of Bio Sciences, the Cut off Mark for the departments which include Zoology, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology, Microbiology & Brewery and Applied Biochemistry and Brewery is 200.

However, in the Faculty of Environmental Sciences, the Cut off Mark for the departments of Environment Management, Estate Management and Geography & Meteorology is 180.

Candidates who changed their choice of institution to UNIZIK athat have been experiencing error messages like "Account Creation Unsuccessful, Try Again later". These issues has been resolved as subsequent lists from JAMB as been uploaded You can Now register prior to the deadline.
Meanwhile the dates for the examination as reflected in the initial publication as been updated to new dates.

Signed

Dr. Emmanuel Ojukwu,
Director, Information and Public Relations

Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by youngnerd: 1:05am On Sep 21, 2017
unizik post ume screning runs runz notw get the unizik post Ume past Questions.

The importance and need for you to Get a copy of Unizik Post Ume Screening past question and answer shouldn't be stress because unizik repeat and set 40% of exam question from her past Questions

Where Can i download Unizik Past Questions and Answers

Buzz 09023958610 on Whatsapp for Download
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by youngnerd: 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
UNIZIK Post-UTME Screening Result 2017/2018 Released
The management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) has released the result of candidates who have participated in the 2017 Post-UTME Screening exercise.

Candidates who have participated in the screening exercise can proceed to check their results

How To Check Your Screening Result
-Visit http://portal.unizik.edu.ng/utme-screening/2017_2018/index.html

-Login with your details and proceed to check your result

Candidates who are yet to participate in the screening, can check their results few hours after the screening exercise has been concluded for each day of the screening.
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by youngnerd: 11:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
Post UTME Screening Test Continues on Monday
This is to inform concerned candidates for the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post UTME Exercise that the Screening test slated for Monday October 2nd, 2017 remains as scheduled.

Concerned candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the Examination time as stipulated in their Post UTME print outs.

Meanwhile, candidates whose registration were not submitted to the portal are advised to visit the UNIZIK portal, complete their forms properly and equally submit.

This information is strictly for the aforementioned candidates as they are the only ones who can access the portal.

The deadline for the completion of the form is on Monday, 2nd October, 2017.

The date for their examination has been slated for Tuesday 3rd October, 2017 by 8am prompt.

Signed
Dr. Emmanuel Ojukwu, Mnipr, Fcai
Director of Information, Public Relations & Protocol

https://unizik.edu.ng/page/post-utme-screening-test-continues-monday/
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by youngnerd: 12:32am On Oct 01, 2017
Confirm Unizik Admission List 2017/2018 Released On JAMB Website

As an aspirant of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (popularly known as Unizik) you surely must be aware that the Unizik 2017 admission list has been released, right?

Well, you can now confirm your admission on JAMB official portal using the guidelines outlined in this post.

This is to inform all aspirants of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) that the school authorities have officially sent to JAMB, the names of all candidates who were successfully admitted into the institution for 2017/18 session.

How to Access and Confirm Your Unizik Admission Status on JAMB Portal

i. All candidates can confirm their unizik admission status on jamb portal by Clicking Here

ii. Then type in your JAMB Registration Number.

iii. Then click on “Check Admission Status” to view your admission details.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

ALL candidates should take note that if you have been admitted to the institution, your next step is to proceed to request for your official JAMB admission Letter.

Congratulation to all Admitted Students..

http://www.postutme.org.ng/unizik-admission-list-on-jamb-website/
https://addednew.com/unizik-admission-2017201/

https://myschool.com.ng/unizik/news/admission/
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by somtoto(m): 7:06am On Oct 01, 2017
youngnerd:
Confirm Unizik Admission List 2017/2018 Released On JAMB Website

As an aspirant of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (popularly known as Unizik) you surely must be aware that the Unizik 2017 admission list has been released, right?

Well, you can now confirm your admission on JAMB official portal using the guidelines outlined in this post.

This is to inform all aspirants of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) that the school authorities have officially sent to JAMB, the names of all candidates who were successfully admitted into the institution for 2017/18 session.

How to Access and Confirm Your Unizik Admission Status on JAMB Portal

i. All candidates can confirm their unizik admission status on jamb portal by Clicking Here

ii. Then type in your JAMB Registration Number.

iii. Then click on “Check Admission Status” to view your admission details.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

ALL candidates should take note that if you have been admitted to the institution, your next step is to proceed to request for your official JAMB admission Letter.

Congratulation to all Admitted Students..

http://www.postutme.org.ng/unizik-admission-list-on-jamb-website/
https://addednew.com/unizik-admission-2017201/

https://myschool.com.ng/unizik/news/admission/
huh
Re: Unizik 2017-2018 Admission List is Out by youngnerd: 11:26am On Oct 01, 2017
UNIZIK Notice To 2017 Post-UTME Candidates with Incomplete Registration

All Post-UTME candidates of Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) whose registration were not submitted to the portal are advised to visit the UNIZIK portal, complete their forms properly and equally submit.

This information is strictly for the aforementioned candidates as they are the only ones who can access the portal.

The deadline for the completion of the form is on Monday, 2nd October, 2017.

The date for their examination has been slated for Tuesday 3rd October, 2017 by 8am prompt.

https://myschool.com.ng/unizik/news/57545/unizik-notice-to-2017-post-utme-candidates-with-incomplete-registration.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edx - An Educative Online Program / Futminna Admission List 2010/2011 / Photo : Could This Be The Next Chike Obi, Professor Of Maths?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.