Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. (12573 Views)

I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / How To Spot A Gigolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by macho44(m): 11:53pm On May 22, 2017
With the growing trend of same gender relationships, it's become relatively easier to identify people who practice it.
Take for instance, the women folk.Have you ever wondered why a seemingly good looking and attractive female shys away from the opposite gender? always preferring to be seen in the company of people with same gender as herself.
Although Sometimes it might be that she’s just not into you because you’re not her type or she feels more secure being around her fellow women. Before you get offended you might as well consider that she doesn’t even like men to begin with. Let's take a critical look at some clear cut signs to help you know when if a woman is into same gender relationship;
HAIR-DO.

Everyone is entitled to wear a hairstyle of their own choice, but there are some haircuts that are too obvious to be mistaken.
One, straight women will probably not wear a faux "Hawk or a Mohawk". So if you see this cut, instincts will tell you that she is definitely one. Two, short hair is suspicious, but not definite, so be careful in judging this type. Three, unless she is into modeling in a futuristic-themed fashion event, playing a character or unless she is into comics, applying too much hair gel is absolutely not an option for straight girls.
FASHION SENSE.

Rainbow inspired accessories like anklets, bracelets, earrings, rings or even rainbow bumper stickers could be reliable clues that she is a l*s_bo. Yet, it is also likely that she is just an advocate of same gender rights. Fashion style is also quite similar to straight females. But remember that they don’t wear these clothes like straight girls do.
MANNERISM.

First, is she doing the bad as_s girl sitting-position? Does she tend to spread her legs more than necessary while sitting, as if she has a willy between her legs? Second, does she walk like a dude? She is most likely a one if she walks with slouched shoulders as if trying to hide her boss_om, with legs set apart and in a slightly slow half-bouncing

Read more @ SOURCE:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2017/05/easy-signs-to-know-when-woman-isnt-into.html

Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 22, 2017
Often times, the people you assume to be lesbians turn out to be straight.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by macho44(m): 12:11am On May 23, 2017
kimbra:
Often times, the people you assume to be lesbians turn out to be straight.
Often true, but not always true.
Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by NevetsIbot(m): 12:20am On May 23, 2017
may I never meet a lesbian. Amen.
Na something wey i no go fit touch dey enter my eyes pass

1 Like

Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by Nobody: 12:23am On May 23, 2017
op wat of ladies with moustache and muscles

4 Likes

Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by Nobody: 12:37am On May 23, 2017
grin

In Asia, its very easy to spot them..they walk, they talk, they dressed up like a man..whereas in europe some of them are not obviously look like lesbians as they have a long hair, some even wear dresses instead of trousers and shirts...

6 Likes

Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by mrmrmister: 12:39am On May 23, 2017
Okay.
After spotting them, what next? undecided

15 Likes

Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by AccidentalGenius: 12:40am On May 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

In Asia, its very easy to spot them..they walk, they talk, they dressed up like a man..whereas in europe some of them are not obviously look like lesbians as they have a long hair, some even wear dresses instead of trousers and shirts...
i thought you were describing ladyboys for a moment there.

1 Like

Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by PDPGuy: 3:17am On May 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Same as in America
There are 'butch' lesbians and 'feminine' lesbians. I would say Ellen Degeneres spouse is a feminine lesbian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by Nobody: 3:32am On May 23, 2017
Assumptions....horrible things.

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by Nobody: 3:38am On May 23, 2017
AccidentalGenius:
i thought you were describing ladyboys for a moment there.
That description fits ladyboys who are not lesbians but men who are transitioning or who live lives as transgenders
There are women who are tomboyish in apparence but will be heterosexual and there are women who are very feminine but are gay. Appearance or mannerisms mean nothing.

8 Likes

Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by Nobody: 3:48am On May 23, 2017
PDPGuy:

Same as in America
There are 'butch' lesbians and 'feminine' lesbians. I would say Ellen Degeneres spouse is a feminine lesbian

Ohh yeaaah..i agree with you grin
Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by dinachi(m): 4:19am On May 23, 2017
Raine80:

That description fits ladyboys who are not lesbians but men who are transitioning or who live lives as transgenders
There are women who are tomboyish in apparence but will be heterosexual and there are women who are very feminine but are gay. Appearance or mannerisms mean nothing.
You are doing a lot to confuse us because obviously you are a lesbian.

1 Like

Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by Tuksgrad(f): 5:52am On May 23, 2017
Raine80:

I totally agree with you, as a young girl I was tomboyish in appearance and no one ever suspected me of being gay .

3 Likes

Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by kuuljay(m): 5:55am On May 23, 2017
If you are a woman who thinks you are a man then look for a man who thinks he is a woman and everybody will be happy!!! Chikenah!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by XINZ: 6:20am On May 23, 2017
mrmrmister:
Okay. After spotting them, what next? undecided

I was thinking about that too...
Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by macho44(m): 7:06am On May 23, 2017
mrmrmister:
Okay.
After spotting them, what next? undecided
U approach them and tell them the magic word na, ABI u wan dull urself?

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by macho44(m): 7:07am On May 23, 2017
Tuksgrad:

I totally agree with you, as a young girl I was tomboyish in appearance and no one ever suspected me of being gay .
Ayam loving u already

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by Lionessza(f): 7:28am On May 23, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Same here , but in my case there were people who kinda suspected me of being a lesbo probably because I also played soccer at school and in my neighborhood with boys. Not to mention I was fascinated by this girl and loved her stlye smiley

3 Likes

Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by Nobody: 7:31am On May 23, 2017
dinachi:

You are doing a lot to confuse us because obviously you are a lesbian.

Wtf Guy, please..........nobody cares enough to "do a lot to confuse you". It's not that serious.

1 Like

Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by Oyindidi(f): 7:32am On May 23, 2017
lefulefu:
op wat of ladies with moustache and muscles
Lesbianboy spottedgrin

1 Like

Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by Tuksgrad(f): 7:35am On May 23, 2017
macho44:
Ayam loving u already

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by dreamwords: 7:51am On May 23, 2017
you people mistake tomboy with lesbian, they are two different thing entirely, a tomboy is female whos natural appearance looks close to a male,
a lesbian is a female that is sexually attracted to another female,
mind you most beautiful and bootylcious female are lesbian, you won't know unless you are told,

9 Likes

Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by liljboy(m): 8:23am On May 23, 2017
if she can spot a pretty girl faster than you...... SHE IS BE IT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by Nobody: 8:57am On May 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lesbianboy spottedgrin
ehn lesbianboy ke grin
Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by Nobody: 8:59am On May 23, 2017
liljboy:
if she can spot a pretty girl faster than you...... SHE IS BE IT
gbam!
Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by Olive4(f): 9:24am On May 23, 2017
I have some of those attitudes but I am not a lesbian
Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by Nobody: 10:00am On May 23, 2017
Most tomboys are potential lesbos. The ones that don't turn out were probably closed marked by family and neighbors.

See the one my friend hooked up with me so we could date. I never suspected her despite her stiffness and male/logical kinda responses.
They are 4 roomies and their is a particular one she always bad-mouths. However, whenever I go to room, the one she usually bad-mouths (u need to see her, beautiful buxom ebony queen) will always refuse to leave.
My so called 'babe' has consistently refused to visit my house
Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by Fozi(m): 10:12am On May 23, 2017
if she drinks water with your cup it would be smelling buttocks

1 Like

Re: How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. by Sheenor: 10:29am On May 23, 2017
I doubt that!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. / My Pillar Of Truth Behind the Truth On Polygamy. / The Truth About Having A Big Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.