Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover (38092 Views)

NAF Begins Trial Of Kalu, The Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Girlfriend / Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by IYANGBALI: 6:01pm On May 23, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Keep decieving urself..and be making necessary and irrelevant comments. Like a kid.

For ur info... The foolish guy is a confirmed afonja.
Benard kalu AYOMIDE... a research could help u.
its lie. Stop lying to the public tongue tongue
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by IYANGBALI: 6:02pm On May 23, 2017
deebrain:

You are a compound fool.
e pain am. You brother is about becoming a dead meat tongue tongue
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by GOFRONT(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2017
Issokay.....No Vex cheesy grin
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by babym7681(f): 6:26pm On May 23, 2017
Justice that's all we are waiting
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by oganoble(m): 6:39pm On May 23, 2017
Talk2Bella:
why isn't he in shackles? Why is he in uniform? that's an insult to the airforce, lemme stop here so I don't write outta anger
Cos he's still innocent until he has been proven guilty No matter how you see am, that is due process. But no worry, am sure these are his final minutes
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by Kbanka: 6:54pm On May 23, 2017
Why all this time wasting naa?? I thot that was reserved for only EFCC cases. Firing squad is supposed to accompany him to the court, the court being for formalities and record purposes. Then execute him afterwards. Which kind 2nd june be that?
itsdumebi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5035290_shomzzy1735889518236453779595186756079865303142509o_jpeg3adb02cd8fc838440ccaebbcc8f6c0b1

http://politicsngr.com/2017/05/23/photos-trial-kalu-bernard-airforce-personnel-killed-girlfriend/
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by lugoeke(m): 7:38pm On May 23, 2017
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by Drabrah(m): 7:41pm On May 23, 2017
Suffer don touch this guy 4 guardroom. See as d neck don long.
Buh, mhen, this girl fyn.
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by sleuthhound: 8:14pm On May 23, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

One thing i hate abt u guys is hypocrisy.
If not that things would uav been better.
U jumped his comment on fp im sure u even clicked like button on his comment.
And u arr now qouting me.
Tell me if dat doesnt make u tribalist too. undecided
lol, my guy u r making incoherent statements e.g "hypocrisy" "clicked like button" "make u tribalist" etc
lets face d issue, pesin provoke u & derails thread with tribal statement, u reply am derail join with tribal statements & foul language. Does dat mk u better dan him? U folow join am inside gutter dey fight rofo-rofo. Let pple respect u based on hw u react 2provocation, best tin na 2 ignore d guy. Simple
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:26pm On May 23, 2017
sleuthhound:
lol, my guy u r making incoherent statements e.g "hypocrisy" "clicked like button" "make u tribalist" etc
lets face d issue, pesin provoke u & derails thread with tribal statement, u reply am derail join with tribal statements & foul language. Does dat mk u better dan him? U folow join am inside gutter dey fight rofo-rofo. Let pple respect u based on hw u react 2provocation, best tin na 2 ignore d guy. Simple

I may not be better than him but u also not better than i becox u jumped the person dat made d foul statement a@ D FRONT PAGE only to quote me.. bcox his own comment favoured u.

Anyways lets die it!. cool
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:27pm On May 23, 2017
IYANGBALI:
its lie. Stop lying to the public tongue tongue

We kno who d liar is. tongue
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by sleuthhound: 10:03pm On May 23, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

I may not be better than him but u also not better than i becox u jumped the person dat made d foul statement a@ D FRONT PAGE only to quote me.. bcox his own comment favoured u.

Anyways lets die it!. cool
lol, anyway hws ur nite?
Jst a pity dis girls life ended dis way, one needs to be really careful in selecting friends/relationship esp does dat exhibit immature/childish traits of jealousy.
Funny enough e get dis close female friend of mine hv bn warning abt im bf immature jealousy outbursts. Dem no dey lik hear word!
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by sleuthhound: 10:07pm On May 23, 2017
Drabrah:
Suffer don touch this guy 4 guardroom. See as d neck don long.
Buh, mhen, this girl fyn.
suffering? Lol
its jst starting bro!
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:14pm On May 23, 2017
sleuthhound:
lol, anyway hws ur nite?
Jst a pity dis girls life ended dis way, one needs to be really careful in selecting friends/relationship esp does dat exhibit immature/childish traits of jealousy.
Funny enough e get dis close female friend of mine hv bn warning abt im bf immature jealousy outbursts. Dem no dey lik hear word!

Im good bro.. n u?
Omo d gal death was
.. a very pretty gal like that..
As for d guy im sure his heart is in peices right now knowing he has a very tiny chance of staying alive.
Anyways.. i wont judge him.

D gal u are talkin abt she betta quit dat rltinship now oo.
Obsession is very dangerous its diffrent from lov
And many people no kno.
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by suremanpatriot: 10:23pm On May 23, 2017
Why is lawyer involved is this not court Marshall?
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by sleuthhound: 7:49am On May 24, 2017
suremanpatriot:
Why is lawyer involved is this not court Marshall?
cos hes entitled to one.
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by sleuthhound: 8:50am On May 24, 2017
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by sleuthhound: 12:53pm On May 24, 2017
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by sleuthhound: 1:51pm On May 24, 2017
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by sleuthhound: 2:13pm On May 24, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cyriacus Onunkwo, Catholic Priest's Corpse Found In A Bush In Imo. Graphic Photo / Warn This Scammer If You Know Him (photos) / Depressed Nigerian Girl Saved From Suicide Attempt After Slitting Her Wrist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.