Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,550 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:49 PM

19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) (55619 Views)

Greece Wildfires - About 80 Dead And Many More Still Missing / Over 400 People Dead And 600 Missing In Sierra Leone Mudslide (graphic Pics) / Manchester Attack: 22 Dead And 59 Hurt In Suicide Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by otokx(m): 5:58am On May 23, 2017
The security/intelligence units in UK are slacking seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by malware: 5:58am On May 23, 2017
You will not live to wotness any attack on Abuja house.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by SalamRushdie: 5:58am On May 23, 2017
Built2last:
Terrible

Europe shot themselves at the foot when they flung open their gates to middle east refuges 2 years ago.

They yielded to emotional high jack and media sensationalism.

Germany and France should brace up.

d

Led and decieved by that demon called Obama

2 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by bonifieldstun(m): 6:02am On May 23, 2017
RIP
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Ahmadgani(m): 6:04am On May 23, 2017
Built2last:
Terrible

Europe shot themselves at the foot when they flung open their gates to middle east refuges 2 years ago.

you are right! However, terrorism should not be penned to a particular region of the world. Take africa for example, boko haram are from the middle east neither are the al shababs. I think it is better to start asking why? Rather than blaming who?
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by bewla(m): 6:05am On May 23, 2017
chuose2:
I suspect it's the most peaceful religion on earth.
like the central African country killing of Muslim yesterday and boko haram bombing mosque and the killing of 18000 muslim in span.abi
c u dose bomb discriminates if u a Christian of Hindu no Muslims stop and ask your self
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Ahmadgani(m): 6:06am On May 23, 2017
Bigcake:
My thought goes to Buhari...

I hope the bomb didnt affect him too?
buhari is in london, bomb blast in manchester. U have no cause to worry, ur presido is ok
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 6:06am On May 23, 2017
this is why right now these nations need right wing pro-country leaders who are ready to do what needs to be done to stamp out these terrorists..not weak leftist liberal idiots that will open up their countries to undocumented migrants from countries that hate Everything they stand for...france had a chance to go with le pen but they chose not too...

RIP to the dead...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by seye15627(m): 6:07am On May 23, 2017
"The Greater Manchester Police are treating the explosion that rocked Manchester Arena in the city in the north-west of England as a terrorist incident until proved otherwise"

This sentence caught my attention, only if Nigeria can follow suit and treat some cases(Fulani herdsmen, jungle justice massacre of individuals etc) like that , some set of creatures will learn to use their brains before acting.

RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Bigcake: 6:08am On May 23, 2017
Ahmadgani:
buhari is in london, bomb blast in manchester. U have no cause to worry, ur presido is ok
Is Manchester in Senegal?

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by successinlife: 6:08am On May 23, 2017
Built2last:
Terrible

Incomplete evidence.France as far as i know has more muslims than any European nation because of past colony attachment,infact 20% of france muslim community are from North Africa which they have free/easy visa regime to this day.Terrorist attack will always be high in France because of this.Germany has the heighest number of Turks,Armenian more than any other EU country,they always live with large population of muslims,these countries are infiltrated with bad muslims called terrorists,the opening of borders by Germany also have effect but not much,the people are in both countries for long,most shops/secondhand car dealers,auto mechanic workshops in both countries are controlled by these two groups of migrants i mentioned,this is the fact,find out and prove me wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Ahmadgani(m): 6:10am On May 23, 2017
emmasege:
Heartfelt sympathy to the departed, the wounded and their loved ones.

Europe and the entire western world is only reaping the seed of years of neglecting Christ and the faith of their fathers. In the name of freedom of religion, you opened wide your borders to terrorists while it is a death warrant for Christians to openly practise the Christian faith in core Islamic nations. Why are there no such frequency and magnitude of terrorism in Russia? The answer is obvious.

Of a truth, blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord!
who should we blame?
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by madridguy(m): 6:10am On May 23, 2017
This is a very sad news. May the souls of departed rest in PEACE.

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by hopeforcharles(m): 6:10am On May 23, 2017
Built2last:
Terrible

No better word to explain what is happening than these ur words, the are learning the hard way. I just don't understand why the people enjoy killing others what do they actually want or gain?

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by ogwule: 6:11am On May 23, 2017
Both Christians and Muslims must unite against terrorism. Please don't draw your conclusion so fast.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by watered(m): 6:11am On May 23, 2017
To the dead I pray you find eternal rest in God and to the injured I pray you recover quick.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Ahmadgani(m): 6:11am On May 23, 2017
Bigcake:

Is Manchester in Senegal?
no stop displaying ur ignorance, manchester is in uk so is london
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by salford: 6:11am On May 23, 2017
malware:

Don't you have brain to think with? Why thinking with your anus? people lost their lives amd you are here shouting hallelu...nonsense. So everything to you goes back to your God forsaken Biafran dream right? You are a blockhead simple.
You are shocked?
That is an ipob for you. Ipob are most likely already all over facebook, on pages of british dailies jubilating the attack.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by malware: 6:15am On May 23, 2017
salford:

You are shocked?
That is an ipob for you. They are probably all over facebook already jubilating the attack on british owned media pages.

And thereby attracting curses to Nigerians and black Africans generally. These self-acclaimed lost jews would never fail to disappoint us.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by salford: 6:17am On May 23, 2017
emmasege:
Heartfelt sympathy to the departed, the wounded and their loved ones.

Europe and the entire western world is only reaping the seed of years of neglecting Christ and the faith of their fathers. In the name of freedom of religion, you opened wide your borders to terrorists while it is a death warrant for Christians to openly practise the Christian faith in core Islamic nations. Why is there no such frequency and magnitude of terrorism in Russia? The answer is obvious.

Of a truth, blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord!
and how blessed is Nigeria despite all the churches, mosque amd shrines...lol

8 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 6:18am On May 23, 2017
To those relating this to Muslims, let me tell you i am proud to be a muslim. So if you see me walking in street the please shot me to death. you can only talk here but I swear By Allah even all the xtain in southern Nigeria cannot wipe out Islam in Nigeria which I believe is your mission and i swear by allah no xtain can face me eye ball to eye ball and abuse islam. from statistics Islam is growing more rapid than the so called Christianity. So xtain please keep hating but I'd like to tell you that your hating do no harm to we muslim, moreover in my department at school I don't give a damn to any xtain because i believe they hate me and i hate them too. So xtain if you want peace we can make it but if you want war we can declare it #im not afraid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by d33types: 6:20am On May 23, 2017
mikky4all:
Remove the name Islam from terrorism and we all could solve this problem intelligently.

You mean all those that shout allahu akbah before detonation aren't Muslims?

What we need is massive re enlightenment by the Muslim religious leaders abeg.

11 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by abusurv(m): 6:21am On May 23, 2017
mikky4all:
Remove the name Islam from terrorism and we all could solve this problem intelligently.
Irish Republican army are Christian and they have been carrying out bombing in UK for many years also please do Google 100 years war and aftermath

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by fkj950ax(m): 6:22am On May 23, 2017
juman:
Nobody is safe anywhere in the world.

The world leaders are mismanaging the world peace.

You have a perfect understanding of what's going on

All the world leaders, UN, G7, EU etc etc.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Justiceleague1: 6:22am On May 23, 2017
Rip to the dead.

Their stuppid govt and other european govt should continue to admit and receive syrian and other arab refugees,potential bombers, displaced by their own terrorists ppl back home.

Well,the 'vegetable' is somewhere there in the hospital,he will offer them advice on how to counter and 'catch am por zha 'LIBYAN' bombers.

2 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by olusola200: 6:24am On May 23, 2017
The criminal will be caught. I know that for sure

Sorry my 2nd country

I am with you.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by fkj950ax(m): 6:25am On May 23, 2017
superdoc:
To those relating this to Muslims, let me tell you i am proud to be a muslim. So if you see me walking in street the please shot me to death. you can only talk here but I swear By Allah even all the xtain in southern Nigeria cannot wipe out Islam in Nigeria whi?ch I believe is your mission and i swear by allah no xtain can face me eye ball to eye ball and abuse islam. from statistics Islam is growing more rapid than the so called Christianity. So xtain please keep hating but I'd like to tell you that your hating do no harm to we muslim, moreover in my department at school I don't give a damn to any xtain because i believe they hate me and i hate them too. So xtain if you want peace we can make it but if you want war we can declare it #im not afraid

You sound paranoid
And ought to be classified as a person of interest.
Please send mW your address so I can pass on to CTU closest to you.

Modified

Its people like him that become ISIS Recruiter and Boko Haram Sympathiser.

His name is Umar. Wrote Jamb in Abuja. Choice of study is medicine and school is ABU

With above info, how long do you think the military will find you by accessing Jamb database.

Address, photo, phone, State of Origin. LGA etc etc all there.

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ethiopia Admits Shooting Down Kenyan Aircraft Taking Medical Supplies To Somalia / Trump: Why I Refused To Pay Ransom To Nigerian Kidnappers (Video) / President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.