Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) (55731 Views)

Greece Wildfires - About 80 Dead And Many More Still Missing / Over 400 People Dead And 600 Missing In Sierra Leone Mudslide (graphic Pics) / Manchester Attack: 22 Dead And 59 Hurt In Suicide Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by begwong: 6:25am On May 23, 2017
Justiceleague1:
Rip to the dead.

Their stuppid govt and other european govt should continue to admit and receive syrian and other arab refugees,potential bombers, displaced by their own terrorists ppl back home.

Well,the 'vegetable' is somewhere there in the hospital,he will offer them advice on how to counter and 'catch am por zha 'LIBYAN' bombers.
Gbam!!
Shebi dem say dey can accept terrorists as refugees, kwantinue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 6:25am On May 23, 2017
otokx:
The security/intelligence units in UK are slacking seriously.

They may be slacking....but it is not that easy.

Say you arrest a guy who you think is planning to bomb a place. Sure he has the bomb making materials...but there are perfectly legitimate reasons he can give for why they are in his house.

Good examples....Andreas Brevik and Timothy Mc Veigh. Let;s say the Police were onto them before they carried out their attacks. As we know, their bombs were made from nitrate fertilisers....which they had legitimate reasons to own (Mc Veigh's accomplice owned a farm, Brevik also owned a farm too).

Another example are the Tsarnaev brothers(Boston marathon bombers). Sure they owned some pressure cookers.....which have legit uses

Once such cases get to court....the guy's lawyers will have a field day claiming that their client is being prosecuted unfairly for a crime he is being suspected of committing. And there will be the usual fears about 'the state intruding'. And yes....racism.

Add the fact that many bombs today can be made from household items....in minutes....with just the right knowledge. See Boko Haram's IED's....made completely from common materials that you can find lying around. And easy to assemble. You don't need to keep Semtex like the terrorists did in the good old days.

6 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by successinlife: 6:27am On May 23, 2017
Dreamchasers31:
Lol,more to come when you open your door to terrorist

So Nigeria also open doors to terrorists?
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by hucienda: 6:29am On May 23, 2017
Merkel opened the floodgates for them two years ago. Now it's already unravelling.

The largely liberal west needs to wake up from its slumber and tackle this problem - enough of the prevalent political correctness.

As it stands, the tories would make a fine showing in next month's elections. Merkel would win again in September but the margins would be shrinking. The left has failed the west in terms of terrorism. Dropping flowers, hashtags and I Stand With bla-bla-bla on the internet don't cut it. With time, people will have enough of it and turn to whichever strong figure in their local politics who's proferring radical solutions.

If these problems persist, expect Marine Le Pen as President by 2022 and her likes taking over the west.

Appears the left need to remember that their new found values like secular liberalism, freedom, equality and the likes they are taking for granted have their roots in the Judeo-Christian faith.

12 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by OlowoB(m): 6:30am On May 23, 2017
superdoc:
To those relating this to Muslims, let me tell you i am proud to be a muslim. So if you see me walking in street the please shot me to death. you can only talk here but I swear By Allah even all the xtain in southern Nigeria cannot wipe out Islam in Nigeria which I believe is your mission and i swear by allah no xtain can face me eye ball to eye ball and abuse islam. from statistics Islam is growing more rapid than the so called Christianity. So xtain please keep hating but I'd like to tell you that your hating do no harm to we muslim, moreover in my department at school I don't give a damn to any xtain because i believe they hate me and i hate them too. So xtain if you want peace we can make it but if you want war we can declare it #im not afraid

Your post up there is scary and uncalled for, you should be better and not let the "enemy" bring out ye beast inyou.Now you are beginning to act like someone not educated (I thought you said you are in school?) why let few actions of some people on social media make you start generating uneccesary hate? I am Christian but I have lots of muslims as friends, even my cousins are muslims and majority of people in southwest have at least some members of their families as muslims. So chill with the hate and start showing love. Stop assuming every Christian hates you, show love and you will receive love.peace.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by AngelicBeing: 6:32am On May 23, 2017
sad
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Crazytrump(m): 6:35am On May 23, 2017
Was Nigeria doors closed before
successinlife:

So Nigeria also open doors to terrorists?

2 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by RonJeremy: 6:36am On May 23, 2017
When will the West ban that horrible backward sect called Islam and deport all it's fanatics back to their backward Asia & Africa where they kill the innocents with impunity?
R.I.P Beautiful kids that went to have fun, only to be killed by the followers of Pervert Mohammed the Terrorist of his time....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by LordBaggins: 6:36am On May 23, 2017
superdoc:
To those relating this to Muslims, let me tell you i am proud to be a muslim. So if you see me walking in street the please shot me to death. you can only talk here but I swear By Allah even all the xtain in southern Nigeria cannot wipe out Islam in Nigeria which I believe is your mission and i swear by allah no xtain can face me eye ball to eye ball and abuse islam. from statistics Islam is growing more rapid than the so called Christianity. So xtain please keep hating but I'd like to tell you that your hating do no harm to we muslim, moreover in my department at school I don't give a damn to any xtain because i believe they hate me and i hate them too. So xtain if you want peace we can make it but if you want war we can declare it #im not afraid

And you will say Islam is a religion of peace yet it's difficult to accommodate other religions. Rather than promoting peace you are declaring you preparedness for a war only you will fight. Have you asked yourself what are the benefits of all this terrorist attacks and is this the best way to show grievance.

18 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 6:40am On May 23, 2017
superdoc:
idio.t. potential terrorist.. who wants to wipe you out this is how they recruit you into terrorist cell with ur extremist ideas..

I don't know how u can allow religion to mess up ur brain like this

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by donlucabrazi(m): 6:40am On May 23, 2017
superdoc:
see this Olodo....You are a potential terrorist and u've been noted. He's even claiming to be a student yet which such warped and myopic thoughts! Why u dey even waste ur parents money, when we know say last last na Bomb go kill u?

Ozuor!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by azimibraun: 6:41am On May 23, 2017
9jakohai:

They may be slacking....but it is not that easy.

Say you arrest a guy who you think is planning to bomb a place. Sure he has the bomb making materials...but there are perfectly legitimate reasons he can give for why they are in his house.

Good examples....Andreas Brevik and Timothy Mc Veigh. Let;s say the Police were onto them before they carried out their attacks. As we know, their bombs were made from nitrate fertilisers....which they had legitimate reasons to own (Mc Veigh's accomplice owned a farm, Brevik also owned a farm too).

Another example are the Tsarnaev brothers(Boston marathon bombers). Sure they owned some pressure cookers.....which have legit uses

Once such cases get to court....the guy's lawyers will have a field day claiming that their client is being prosecuted unfairly for a crime he is being suspected of committing. And there will be the usual fears about 'the state intruding'. And yes....racism.

Add the fact that many bombs today can be made from household items....in minutes....with just the right knowledge. See Boko Haram's IED's....made completely from common materials that you can find lying around. And easy to assemble. You don't need to keep Semtex like the terrorists did in the good old days.
Bros na Nairaland you dey o! Just insult, curse and incite a religious war and go. That's what is obtainable here. No intelligent viewpoint is respected and appreciated here. Na block brains be majority.

6 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by AK481(m): 6:41am On May 23, 2017
emmasege:
Heartfelt sympathy to the departed, the wounded and their loved ones.

Europe and the entire western world is only reaping the seed of years of neglecting Christ and the faith of their fathers. In the name of freedom of religion, you opened wide your borders to terrorists while it is a death warrant for Christians to openly practise the Christian faith in core Islamic nations. Why is there no such frequency and magnitude of terrorism in Russia? The answer is obvious.

Of a truth, blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord!
What of Nigeria ?

Make I no vex for you now!
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by StreamerBlogger: 6:42am On May 23, 2017
superdoc:
oh wow you really sound like a peaceful living person

2 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by sunnyeinstein(m): 6:43am On May 23, 2017
Built2last:
Terrible

Europe shot themselves at the foot when they flung open their gates to middle east refuges 2 years ago.

They yielded to emotional high jack and media sensationalism.

Germany and France should brace up.

Well, we told them this would happen as long as they keep accepting terrorists who disguise as refugees. Trump warned them, but obama and Merkel wanted to win votes and claim high moral ground #humanitarianism.
Merkel has realised her mistake now and is systematically cordoning-off rufugee acceptance, but britain's porous border with france is also not helping them.

Both Germany and France have had their worst, Belgium got wise early enough, the Dutch too... i guess the british got carried away with Brexit process brouhaha

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by sisisioge: 6:44am On May 23, 2017
Jesus Christ! Is there a way these terrorist could hear directly from God? I'm sure He would say to them He didn't send them message o. It is well...rest in peace to the dead. May God help their loved ones find solace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by IJOBA2: 6:44am On May 23, 2017
THAT'S THE BEAUTY OF ISLAM. MACLATUNJI TBABA123 CARINMOM SWEETLEMON YA ALL WANTED HERE angry

2 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by firstking01(m): 6:48am On May 23, 2017
modelmike7:
Oh no, not again!! Listening to Black eyed peas , Where is the love?
People killing, people dying Children hurt and you hear them crying Can you practice what you preach Or would you turn the other cheek Father father father help us Send some guidance from above These people got me, got me questioning Where is the love Where is the love Where is the love Where is the love, the love, the love?
This song is dope mehhhn..

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by tonytheme(m): 6:50am On May 23, 2017
hope none of our artists was at the Arena
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 6:51am On May 23, 2017
Europe will in the next years pay for opening their doors to Arabs,cos they are all bloody terrorists ,any thing Islam is blood spilling, we have our local version in boko haram

5 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 6:51am On May 23, 2017
How did these terrorists get so good at catching European intelligence agencies which are reputed to be some of the best in the world unawares? It beats my imagination how these guys slip through the net without getting noticed. Dammit.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by firstking01(m): 6:52am On May 23, 2017
Anywhere buhari go na so so bomb blast....currently he's in UK....I no wan talk too much sha before them go say i call am bad luck.

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 6:52am On May 23, 2017
Well as I mentioned earlier that i only hate the Christian because they hate me and other followers of my religion. So if the Christian embrace unity and love to we muslims bro what will make me not to love them too because it is stated in the holy qur,an that if the unbelievers want war declare it but if they want peace give it to them and security in addition.seeing the way xtains abuse my religion and my prophet make me feel angry and have the believe that xtains hate me and if they could get a chance they will kill me and other followers of my religion.
OlowoB:

Your post up there is scary and uncalled for, you should be better and not let the "enemy" bring out ye beast inyou.Now you are beginning to act like someone not educated (I thought you said you are in school?) why let few actions of some people on social media make you start generating uneccesary hate? I am Christian but I have lots of muslims as friends, even my cousins are muslims and majority of people in southwest have at least some members of their families as muslims. So chill with the hate and start showing love. Stop assuming every Christian hates you, show love and you will receive love.peace.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by scarletkinq(m): 6:53am On May 23, 2017
Hmmm this world ain't safe no more but y do bad persons always use Islam to cover up
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by huptin(m): 6:53am On May 23, 2017
mikky4all:
Remove the name Islam from terrorism and we all could solve this problem intelligently.

So until we remove the name Islam from terrorism, we would continue to enjoy the peace? Apt. Very apt.

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by lorenzos1: 6:55am On May 23, 2017
They have just started. .. With the way they av allowed d middle east to penetrate deeply into their system, this mite become a regular occurrence. Knowing fully well that the religion of peace which they brought with them(now the fastest growing religion in Uk) does not tolerate any liberalism. Uk, Belgium, France and Germany are in for a ride..
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:55am On May 23, 2017
Dem too like disturb UK n France...Nail bomb* Rip to d dead
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 6:55am On May 23, 2017
Thank God its not "59 dead 19 injured"
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by stingged(m): 6:56am On May 23, 2017

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by sunnyeinstein(m): 6:57am On May 23, 2017
Ajimike:

Blockhead.
You mean there were no attacks before two years ago?

The brainwashed animals are known to be destroyers from day 1

No need for abuse. We know there have been attacks. However, with that high rate of refugee march into europe and the warm welcome by Merkel, Obama and co, this has always been expected. And the fear is that this is just the beginning. God help the west
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by jackfix11: 6:58am On May 23, 2017
kindly view the image below for more info

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by surrogatesng: 6:59am On May 23, 2017
So sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

ISIS Leader, Qari Hekmat Is Dead (Pictures) / Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) / How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.