Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,476 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:09 PM

Breaking News : Bomb Blast In Manchester,UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News : Bomb Blast In Manchester,UK (1436 Views)

Donald Trump Reacts To Mubi, Mosque Bomb Blast In Adamawa State / Suicide Bomb Blast In Biu, Borno (Graphic Photos) / Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking News : Bomb Blast In Manchester,UK by mrborntodoit: 1:25am On May 23, 2017
Summary

Greater Manchester Police say 19 are confirmed dead.

About 50 more people were injured in the blast at Manchester Arena.

Sources say police are treating it as a possible terrorist incident.

Rail lines blocked at nearby Manchester Victoria station.

Ariana Grande concert was evacuated.

A spokesman for the singer confirms she is unharmed .

http://www.bbc.com/news/live/uk-england-manchester-40007967

Re: Breaking News : Bomb Blast In Manchester,UK by Phi001(m): 1:42am On May 23, 2017
Watching it on BBC...

It's being treated as a terrorist attack...

Meanwhile, no Nigerian news channel is airing it...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Bomb Blast In Manchester,UK by Nobody: 1:42am On May 23, 2017
This is surely a terrorist attack. The act of terrorism is now full blown.
Re: Breaking News : Bomb Blast In Manchester,UK by Desyner: 1:50am On May 23, 2017
Oh God. Not again.
Re: Breaking News : Bomb Blast In Manchester,UK by Nobody: 1:51am On May 23, 2017
Desyner:
Oh God. Not again.
Re: Breaking News : Bomb Blast In Manchester,UK by Nobody: 1:51am On May 23, 2017
Desyner:
Oh God. Not again.
the world coming to an end
Re: Breaking News : Bomb Blast In Manchester,UK by padi94(m): 1:54am On May 23, 2017
Whats going on with this world. Bombing everywhere. God help protect your children.

Have you tried to apply for a job but find out you fall short of the skills and knowledge area required? If Yes then this is for you

I can get you the latest tutorial video with practice files for any skill you want to learn.... Just say it and I deliver it to you. Contact me!!! (Find out more, via my email bestchimp76@gmail.com)
Re: Breaking News : Bomb Blast In Manchester,UK by Qmerit(m): 1:57am On May 23, 2017
Oh God, why terrorists every where, no country is longer safe, all countries being attack on a daily basis, the world it's self is vulnerable. What do they stand to gain by killing innocent people world wide? What is the battle all about? It can happen to any one going out and returning not too sure.

This is not a matter of I know the God I serve, cause those killed for nothing serve same God.

All world leaders should call these people for amnesty and possible solution and allow peace to reign. For me I fear who don't fear death. God accept their souls and give their families the fortitude to bear the pain /loss

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : Bomb Blast In Manchester,UK by legendsilver(m): 1:59am On May 23, 2017
Has shekau moved is base to Manchester?
I think sambiza forest is now too hot for him, God bless our Armed forces, Amen
Re: Breaking News : Bomb Blast In Manchester,UK by askkus: 1:59am On May 23, 2017
I really wish we can make peace all these guys and live in harmony
Re: Breaking News : Bomb Blast In Manchester,UK by Qmerit(m): 2:06am On May 23, 2017
padi94:
Whats going on with this world. Bombing everywhere. God help protect your children.

Have you tried to apply for a job but find out you fall short of the skills and knowledge area required? If Yes then this is for you

I can get you the latest tutorial video with practice files for any skill you want to learn.... Just say it and I deliver it to you. Contact me!!! (Find out more, via my email bestchimp76@gmail.com)

I fear u bros! Still talking about Victoria and tutorial here?
Re: Breaking News : Bomb Blast In Manchester,UK by padi94(m): 2:18am On May 23, 2017
Qmerit:

I fear u bros! Still talking about Victoria and tutorial here?

Baba, life goes on oh, their journey on earth has ended, but yours and mine has not, so we will have to look for a way to move our Civilization forward. We can't mourn them forever, and besides i don't know any of them personally (don't mourn more than the bereaved). Even the bible says let the dead bury the dead. If you want to be among the dead be my guest. undecided
Re: Breaking News : Bomb Blast In Manchester,UK by Built2last: 2:22am On May 23, 2017
Europe shot themselves at the foot when they flung open their gates to middle east refuges 2 years ago.

They yielded to emotional high jack and media sensationalism.

Germany and France should brace up.

Islamad is the capital of a country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : Bomb Blast In Manchester,UK by Qmerit(m): 2:24am On May 23, 2017
[[s]quote author=padi94 post=56784227]

Baba, life goes on oh, their journey on earth has ended, but yours and mine has not, so we will have to look for a way to move our Civilization forward. We can't mourn them forever, and besides i don't know any of them personally (don't mourn more than the bereaved). Even the bible says let the dead bury the dead. If you want to be among the dead be my guest. undecided[/quote][/s]
Re: Breaking News : Bomb Blast In Manchester,UK by Blackfire(m): 3:02am On May 23, 2017
Why why why
Re: Breaking News : Bomb Blast In Manchester,UK by Jabioro: 4:03am On May 23, 2017
The greatest mistake of the world is when she accepted Islamabad as a city ..what arrogant child he is..
Re: Breaking News : Bomb Blast In Manchester,UK by Victornezzar: 4:22am On May 23, 2017
E neva start oo....Shebi dey wer pressuring Greece nd Russia 2 inhabit refugees dey said no.....Just look at Germany now....During d dortmund game der was a bomblast.....
But my club dey dere oo.....so dis griezmann wey we wan syn fit no come again grin
Re: Breaking News : Bomb Blast In Manchester,UK by koladebrainiac(m): 4:32am On May 23, 2017
Its definitely terrorist attack
Re: Breaking News : Bomb Blast In Manchester,UK by madridguy(m): 4:48am On May 23, 2017
Manchester again? This is serious. RIP
Re: Breaking News : Bomb Blast In Manchester,UK by Nobody: 4:52am On May 23, 2017
Sometimes I wonder how sweet this world would've been without radical Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : Bomb Blast In Manchester,UK by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:58am On May 23, 2017
They have their silent admirer and arrowhead at the mayor's office in London. He had given them an encouragement by saying terrorist attacks are to be common-place in big cities.
Re: Breaking News : Bomb Blast In Manchester,UK by Vicolan: 5:01am On May 23, 2017
Terrorist attack...... No where is a safe place now...

By their........ we shall kwn.........!!!!
Re: Breaking News : Bomb Blast In Manchester,UK by Emik09(m): 5:07am On May 23, 2017
legendsilver:
Has shekau moved is base to Manchester?
I think sambiza forest is now too hot for him, God bless our Armed forces, Amen
there are bigger forces out there in the world than shekau.
Re: Breaking News : Bomb Blast In Manchester,UK by donpapa(m): 5:16am On May 23, 2017
May the lost souls find eternal rest with God
Re: Breaking News : Bomb Blast In Manchester,UK by Mynd44: 5:23am On May 23, 2017

(1)

“i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy / IPOB Should Please Stand Down / Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.