Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp (28775 Views)

Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by DCONE1(m): 2:12pm On May 23, 2017
mykelmeezy:

so they are now labourers ,migrants and co ani
very good boy...now you know the definition...YES they are laboureres serving their country.....now is that place no far better than the definition of what you google,do you know that they are being trained to survive in any situation, just like the army....and do you know that if they finish this trainin they don't have to go to an extra traing if they are seeking for a para millitary positIon
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by pinkyruledworld(m): 2:19pm On May 23, 2017
Dottore:

Agreed that the situation is not the best but do you have to insult him. He just said the truth.
this is like the 3rd thread hes tackling him, e be like say dem d guy collet hin GF
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 23, 2017
Get out zombie.
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 23, 2017
DCONE1:
Always looking for someone to blame smh

Get out zombie
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by Dollypie20(f): 2:38pm On May 23, 2017
It's a camp, what do u expect? Just endure grin
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by rossyc(f): 2:53pm On May 23, 2017
Got to NYSC orientation Camp, Fanisau Dutse, Jigawa state in the afternoon yesterday. So man decided to get water from the tap in order to shower so as to refresh the body, only to meet this queue. Meanwhile, camp just opened yesterday and it's just 10% of we new Corpers that already arrived. So I anticipate for a rugged three weeks.
Queuing is a normal thing in NYSC camps so better get used to it.
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by JohnsonEmma(m): 2:54pm On May 23, 2017
Sokoto state camp in Wamakko is one among the best in Nigeria, light + water and security.
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by DCONE1(m): 2:56pm On May 23, 2017
Jolar101:

Get out zombie is my nickname and also my fathers name
hahaha lmao soo e PAIN YOU hahah sorry bear it,people don't have to always agree wIth your opinion...hahah Zombies ^2...zombie raised to the power of 2...Zombie square....hahahah
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by donqx: 2:58pm On May 23, 2017
Nawa o
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by DCONE1(m): 2:59pm On May 23, 2017
Jolar101:

Get out zombie is my fathers name
hahaha lmao soo e PAIN YOU hahah sorry bear it,people don't have to always agree wIth your opinion...hahah Zombies ^2...zombie raised to the power of 2...Zombie square....hahahah
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by Dottore: 3:00pm On May 23, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
this is like the 3rd thread hes tackling him, e be like say dem d guy collet hin GF
Really. Let them find a way to sort out whatever is their beef not throwing unnecessary tantrum in a public forum
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 23, 2017
DCONE1:
Hahaha they swear for you?
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by mykelmeezy: 4:14pm On May 23, 2017
DCONE1:
very good boy...now you know the definition...YES they are laboureres serving their country.....now is that place no far better than the definition of what you google,do you know that they are being trained to survive in any situation, just like the army....and do you know that if they finish this trainin they don't have to go to an extra traing if they are seeking for a para millitary positIon

mtshewwwwww

crap
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by Emmerich09(m): 4:35pm On May 23, 2017
Dem neva chi chum chin..... A very strong rugged three weeks ahead...
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by presidentMZ: 5:12pm On May 23, 2017
Jigawa State NYSC Camp is one of the best camp in Nigeria, the man tagging this picture is not sincere at all, why dont you snap the rest of the structures of building and post it along? and WE KNOW THE CAMP IS A BEAUTIFUL ESTATE IN FANISAU. i knw Jigawa NYSC ccapm is far better than your State village camp.
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by DCONE1(m): 5:53pm On May 23, 2017
mykelmeezy:

mtshewwwwww

crap
that's just your 2 kobo opinion that won't count though ...
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by DCONE1(m): 5:57pm On May 23, 2017
Jolar101:

Hahaha they swear for ME and MY PAPA
lmao grin
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by ifyElendu: 6:01pm On May 23, 2017
CHECK OUT THE BEST JOB WEBSITES IN NIGERIA....http://gistvibe.com.ng/2017/05/23/list-of-nigeria-best-job-websites/
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by davidsunday18(m): 6:24pm On May 23, 2017
dechar:
you sure say you serve,your English fit scatter camp
dechar:
dechar:
..,...bad guy lol
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by kevinexit(m): 7:42pm On May 23, 2017
dis na normal tin na......
Why is called regimented?
Shout out To Ajimobi Hall guys ! @ #Oyo Kopa --_2015 batch B
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by Collins0609(m): 8:14pm On May 23, 2017
Its normal,queue is part of social order
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by mechanics(m): 8:23pm On May 23, 2017
The officials should do something about that, water is always a problem during camp.
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by LonglifeRng: 8:33pm On May 23, 2017
cytell56:

Village Corpers, nah wa o!!!
this is not Jigawa camp because at this moment we don't have such weather for the plantations at the back of the water tank. Beside, what's there to show they're corpers or the place is a camp? That old woman holding the pole is also a corper? What about these old buckets? Is this a coincidence that no one is wearing anything from their kits that was given immediately after the registration? So many questions to ask for a reasonable sense.
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by MISSOPTIMIST(f): 8:53pm On May 23, 2017
Got to NYSC orientation Camp, Fanisau Dutse, Jigawa state in the afternoon yesterday. So man decided to get water from the tap in order to shower so as to refresh the body, only to meet this queue. Meanwhile, camp just opened yesterday and it's just 10% of we new Corpers that already arrived. So I anticipate for a rugged three weeks.

I just hope this is not true. I was part of the pioneer set that used this camp at in February 2012 (Batch A). It was a pleasant experience I'll never forget. The camp was newly built. No bunks in some of the hostels at that time, but we had new mattresses and some basic facilities to keep us comfortable. We had constant light, fans (which we didn't use because the weather was too cold), regular supply of water, water heater in the bathroom that I so much enjoyed, etc. They'll turn on the heater at about 5 am in the morning and those of us who preferred hot bath will soak ourselves in it. You could practically take your bath three times a day if you wanted. It was that fun. Infact, NYSC in Jigawa state is still one of my best experience. My first time on such a long journey. My first experience of night journey, and first visit to Northern Nigeria.
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by cytell56: 8:59pm On May 23, 2017
LonglifeRng:
this is not Jigawa camp because at this moment we don't have such weather for the plantations at the back of the water tank. Beside, what's there to show they're corpers or the place is a camp? That old woman holding the pole is also a corper? What about these old buckets? Is this a coincidence that no one is wearing anything from their kits that was given immediately after the registration? So many questions to ask for a reasonable sense.
Thanks for the observation Bro. They are making us believe its corpers o.
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by MISSOPTIMIST(f): 9:02pm On May 23, 2017
presidentMZ:
Jigawa State NYSC Camp is one of the best camp in Nigeria, the man tagging this picture is not sincere at all, why dont you snap the rest of the structures of building and post it along? and WE KNOW THE CAMP IS A BEAUTIFUL ESTATE IN FANISAU. i knw Jigawa NYSC ccapm is far better than your State village camp.

I'm really very surprised to see this, it doesn't look like the Fanisau camp I saw three years ago. I know a lot of things would have changed sha. This is just way too far from it. I know this camp to be one of the best. I visited this place each time a new batch came into camp in my one year of service and it was as beautiful as always. I just hope it hasn't become this bad.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by MISSOPTIMIST(f): 9:05pm On May 23, 2017
LonglifeRng:

My thoughts exactly. Something is not just right. This doesn't look like it. That camp is very beautiful.
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 23, 2017
DCONE1:
lmao grin
Gosh this asshole u're pathetic

Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by DCONE1(m): 9:16am On May 24, 2017
Jolar101:

Gosh I am an asshole and I''m also pathetic
lmao hahahah grin
Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by Nobody: 10:08am On May 24, 2017
DCONE1:
lmao hahahah grin

Re: Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp by DCONE1(m): 10:43am On May 24, 2017
Jolar101:

Thunder Fire my left Nyash
hahah lmao chai....guy you too funny...lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG / FG Reacts To Death Of Three Corpers In Kano, Zamfara And Bayelsa Camps / Thank God For Saving Me From Being kidnapped Yesterday In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.