Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Tecno L9 Plus_ Help - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L9 Plus_ Help (10163 Views)

Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus / The Rubbish Called Tecno L9 Plus / Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L9 Plus_ Help by Yewandequeen(f): 9:39am On Jun 07, 2017
Josephnice:

This very t-point u complained about is what I find most useful in the phone. I use it to its maximum .
Can the finger print be used to take shots?
Using the side botton ain't easy and might cause the phone to fall off due to sleek nature.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus_ Help by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Using the side botton ain't easy and might cause the phone to fall off due to sleek nature.
Yes. @Yewandequeen
Re: Tecno L9 Plus_ Help by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
bigcarrot15:
please how reliable is this information...... Because I really love changing fonts so much
Hello @bigcarrot15 You can't change fonts just yet.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus_ Help by Yewandequeen(f): 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Yes. @Yewandequeen
Can you please put me through?
Re: Tecno L9 Plus_ Help by bigcarrot15: 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @bigcarrot15 You can't change fonts just yet.
hopefully this month yeah?
Re: Tecno L9 Plus_ Help by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Can you please put me through?
Yes. @Yewandequeen If you've registered your fingerprint already, Go to the Fingerprint App [& under Touch function] toggle the Take Photo option. Then open your camera & place your finger on the Fingerprint Sensor to capture what you want.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus_ Help by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
bigcarrot15:
hopefully this month yeah?
It'll be announced when it's available. @bigcarrot15
Re: Tecno L9 Plus_ Help by Yewandequeen(f): 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Yes. @Yewandequeen If you've registered your fingerprint already, Go to the Fingerprint App [& under Touch function] toggle the Take Photo option. Then open your camera & place your finger on the Fingerprint Sensor to capture what you want.

There is no such option there. PFA in the picture all that's there

Re: Tecno L9 Plus_ Help by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Yewandequeen:

There is no such option there. PFA in the picture all that's there
You need to get the latest Software Update. What the current BUild Number on your phone - to check, go to SETTINGS, scroll down to ABOUT PHONE tap it open & scroll till you see it. @Yewandequeen
Re: Tecno L9 Plus_ Help by Yewandequeen(f): 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

You need to get the latest Software Update. What the current BUild Number on your phone - to check, go to SETTINGS, scroll down to ABOUT PHONE tap it open & scroll till you see it. @Yewandequeen
here

Re: Tecno L9 Plus_ Help by CarlcareOpebi(f): 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
Yewandequeen:
here
Check your phone for an Update [SETTINGS - ABOUT PHONE - SYSTEM UPDATE]. The latest Build Number ends with V289. @Yewandequeen Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus_ Help by Yewandequeen(f): 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Check your phone for an Update [SETTINGS - ABOUT PHONE - SYSTEM UPDATE]. The latest Build Number ends with V289. @Yewandequeen Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
That's the latest. Am in ibadan

Re: Tecno L9 Plus_ Help by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Yewandequeen:

That's the latest. Am in ibadan
There's a new one. @Yewandequeen Visit Carlcare Ibadan, see the address below:
IBADAN
HOTLINE: 08172005296
ADDRESS: ISOLAK BUILDING, QUEEN ELIZABETH ROAD, IBADAN OYO STATE, NIGERIA
Re: Tecno L9 Plus_ Help by dotyoung(m): 1:26am On Jun 14, 2017
Hello guys pls how do I turn off the camera shutter sound on tecno L9 plus?
Re: Tecno L9 Plus_ Help by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
bigcarrot15:
please how reliable is this information...... Because I really love changing fonts so much

Very reliable sir. I use the phone too so I can't give a false info.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus_ Help by Josephnice: 7:53am On Jun 30, 2017
Yewandequeen:

it is not that safe to use it without the transparent cover so it doesn't slip off your hands often
Re: Tecno L9 Plus_ Help by Yewandequeen(f): 9:12am On Jun 30, 2017
Josephnice:

it is not that safe to use it without the transparent cover so it doesn't slip off your hands often
Yea right. I only remove the pouch when on bed to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus_ Help by Ennyholar: 11:40am On Jun 30, 2017
That round navigation icon
I love it
Re: Tecno L9 Plus_ Help by Emagha(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
mine is v348
Re: Tecno L9 Plus_ Help by missslimzy(f): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lol. go to google
Re: Tecno L9 Plus_ Help by omoalajah(m): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
One man food another man poison
Ennyholar:
That round navigation icon
I love it
Re: Tecno L9 Plus_ Help by datyorubaboy: 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Abi oo
omoalajah:
One man food another man poison
Re: Tecno L9 Plus_ Help by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
is this phone 3 gig ram??
Re: Tecno L9 Plus_ Help by Sule1989: 5:41am On Apr 24, 2018
I got my L9 plus Last month was happily enjoy it not until last night that I mistakenly update the launcher since then what am seeing now is different from what I was seeing before. .......This how it's look like before.

1 Share

Re: Tecno L9 Plus_ Help by Yewandequeen(f): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2018
Sule1989:
I got my L9 plus Last month was happily enjoy it not until last night that I mistakenly update the launcher since then what am seeing now is different from what I was seeing before. .......This how it's look like before.

It means you have changed your theme. Check you theme and select default theme.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus_ Help by chibesen: 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2019
I have been using my L9 tecno but i just notice that my touch light can not show any longer & when you take pic, it does not flash light but when u snap from the front it flash light. Pls how do i take the make the back light to start showing & to flash when an snapping.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus_ Help by Ndissle(m): 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
chibesen:
I have been using my L9 tecno but i just notice that my touch light can not show any longer & when you take pic, it does not flash light but when u snap from the front it flash light. Pls how do i take the make the back light to start showing & to flash when an snapping.
if you are in Lagos call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994. It's a hardware issue and I can help you resolve it.
Re: Tecno L9 Plus_ Help by Sule1989: 8:18pm On May 07, 2019
How can I use my L9plus finger print to receive calls?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? / How To Make Your Android Battery Last 2-3 Days. (stop Complaining) / Nokia N70 Offline Mode Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.