Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,434 members, 7,801,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Talking About Schengen Point Of Entry Preference - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Talking About Schengen Point Of Entry Preference (1228 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talking About Schengen Point Of Entry Preference by EmekaMD(m): 7:28am On May 23, 2017
Hello Fams..

Often times I hear people talk about their preference to enter a schengen zone through one country over another.. and I wonder why since it's also possible to access and live freely in the choice countries in the zone.

Can anyone here enlighten me on the reason the point of entry matter so much?

Also, a good guy I know wants to enter through Czech republic, and he wants to settle in German or Holland..
He going with 6months visa..
What's the possibility of getting a job that can make him stay there legitimately​?

Does anyone know a country in the zone where jobs and stays are better guaranteed than the others?

Waiting for responses from u Fams pls
Re: Talking About Schengen Point Of Entry Preference by doubletroublmum(f): 7:46am On May 23, 2017
Hi, by law there is no way to turn visiting visa into working permit. They will tell your friend to leave and reapply for working visa. Is he skilled in it?? Maybe he can apply for blue card then.
Re: Talking About Schengen Point Of Entry Preference by EmekaMD(m): 9:14am On May 23, 2017
doubletroublmum:
Hi, by law there is no way to turn visiting visa into working permit. They will tell your friend to leave and reapply for working visa. Is he skilled in it?? Maybe he can apply for blue card then.
what do u mean by skilled in it? U mean if he has some skills? Yes .
Re: Talking About Schengen Point Of Entry Preference by doubletroublmum(f): 5:12pm On May 27, 2017
Sorry I meant I T Computer knowledge. Did he study? Then maybe he can go for blue card
Re: Talking About Schengen Point Of Entry Preference by EmekaMD(m): 3:37pm On May 28, 2017
[quote author=doubletroublmum post=56932930]Sorry I meant I T Computer knowledge. Did he study? Then maybe he can go for blue card[/quoteHe has a technical skill (welding) apart from having a Bachelor's..
Won't that suffice?
Re: Talking About Schengen Point Of Entry Preference by EmekaMD(m): 3:39pm On May 28, 2017
doubletroublmum:
Sorry I meant I T Computer knowledge. Did he study? Then maybe he can go for blue card
He has a technical skill (welding) apart from having a Bachelor's..
Won't that suffice?
Re: Talking About Schengen Point Of Entry Preference by doubletroublmum(f): 6:36pm On May 28, 2017
I don't think so! Blue card is meant for people with high qualifications in computers or science.
Re: Talking About Schengen Point Of Entry Preference by EmekaMD(m): 5:55am On May 29, 2017
doubletroublmum:
I don't think so! Blue card is meant for people with high qualifications in computers or science.
I see..
Thanks though
Re: Talking About Schengen Point Of Entry Preference by lafredo(m): 6:56pm On May 31, 2017
is there no other option for someone that enter tru visit visa to extend his stay?
Re: Talking About Schengen Point Of Entry Preference by mostfavour(m): 10:06pm On May 04, 2018
Nairalanders, I just wonna use little bit of my time to draft this piece.
Showing gratitude and appreciation to all the admin, active and dormant members of this platform. For all the useful info and guides I got here, during the early stage of my dream&reality journey to the Kingdom of Netherlands.
Its all ending in praise and testimony, Germany failed me but Netherlands lifted me.
I thank God for everything.
Student life, graduation loading......
Dankejewel

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

17 Crazy Things That Are Only Possible In Japan / When Last Did You Visit Beautiful Badagry / Kotonou International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.