Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Football: Chelsea Boss, Antonio Conte Named EPL Manager Of The Year - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football: Chelsea Boss, Antonio Conte Named EPL Manager Of The Year (369 Views)

Klopp Beats Lampard To Win Back-to-back EPL Manager Of The Month For Sep / Frank Lampard To Become Next Chelsea Boss / Chelsea’s Boss Antonio Conte Named Players That Influence His 3-4-3 Formation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Football: Chelsea Boss, Antonio Conte Named EPL Manager Of The Year by exlink10(m): 8:08am On May 23, 2017
Chelsea FC Boss, Antonio Conte won the top two prizes at the League Managers' Association's annual awards evening. The Italian was named manager of the year and Premier League manager of the year after leading the Blues to the title in his first season in charge.

Conte clinched the Premier League title in his first year in English football and could make it a classic double, if they beat Arsenal in Saturday’s FA Cup final.

Last year’s winner, Claudio Ranieri, was the first foreign manager to win the prize, since Arsene Wenger in 2003/2004.

“I’m living a lot of incredible emotions in my first season in England,” Conte said at the ceremony. “I want to thank people for voting for me. I love to accept this. “It’s fantastic to read all of these names who have won this trophy. It’s a great achievement for me and I hope to continue in the best way and deserve this award.”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/football-chelsea-boss-antonio-conte.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Messi Appeal Against Tax Evasion Sentence Rejected By Spanish Supreme Court / Checkout List Of Champions League Winners From 1956 / BREAKING: Ivory Coast Midfielder, Cheick Tioté, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.