Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,214 members, 7,807,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Zimbabwe Pastor Claims Talks To ‘god’ On The Phone During Service [video] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zimbabwe Pastor Claims Talks To ‘god’ On The Phone During Service [video] (449 Views)

Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / Adult Movie Mistakenly Displays On Church Screen During Service / Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Pastor Claims Talks To ‘god’ On The Phone During Service [video] by Nobody: 8:15am On May 23, 2017
A pastor has claimed to have a direct cell phone number to heaven, after a video of him talking on the phone during a church service emerged. “I actually have a direct line which I can call Him on and get instructions on how to proceed,” Pastor Paul Sanyangore of Victory World International has been quoted as saying.

In the video, the pastor can be seen holding his cell phone and responding to God’s questions, he claims. He calls a woman from the crowd, and as she kneels down,

continue reading and watch video here:
http://www.the1960post.com/2017/05/zimbabwe-pastor-claims-talks-to-god-on-phone.html

1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe Pastor Claims Talks To ‘god’ On The Phone During Service [video] by Nobody: 8:16am On May 23, 2017
sonyike:
A pastor has claimed to have a direct cell phone number to heaven, after a video of him talking on the phone during a church service emerged. “I actually have a direct line which I can call Him on and get instructions on how to proceed,” Pastor Paul Sanyangore of Victory World International has been quoted as saying.

In the video, the pastor can be seen holding his cell phone and responding to God’s questions, he claims. He calls a woman from the crowd, and as she kneels down,

continue reading and watch video here:
http://www.the1960post.com/2017/05/zimbabwe-pastor-claims-talks-to-god-on-phone.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Plan To Attend For Betting Success (pics) / Christians Allowed Us To Use Church For Prayers Says Muslims U / A Short Way Of The Cross With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.