Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:33 AM

Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian (46828 Views)

Nigerian Jollof Rice Tops Poll On As Roma's Official Twitter Handle / Nigerian Jollof Rice Declared Champion In Washington DC Jollof Festival (Pics) / Tanzanian Lady: "Ghanaian Jollof Rice Is Better Than Nigerian Jollof Rice" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by victorazy(m): 11:34am On May 23, 2017
eph12:
grin grin grin grin
I may have to denounce Nigeria soon cry

abeg do it now cuz we're trying to evacuate junks outa here. 170m? u kidding me.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by omoelerin1: 11:41am On May 23, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Truly some jollof rice looks like that
especially those jollof rice prepared by yoruba
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by simplyhonest(m): 11:42am On May 23, 2017
Enezoza:
My jollof rice is simply the best
Pls share with those of us who can't cook... by the way, are you from Ebira tribe
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by PlayerMeji: 11:46am On May 23, 2017
How can we reply 'little' Ghana when Yoruba and Igbos are not done with e-warring themselves while their masters (Hausa/Fulani) look on.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by eph12(m): 12:07pm On May 23, 2017
victorazy:

abeg do it now cuz we're trying to evacuate junks outa here. 170m? u kidding me.
Erm the sickbone in London is he part of the junks too?
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 23, 2017
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by DeRay98(m): 12:38pm On May 23, 2017
bunmioguns:
this is funny i swear

Ghanians are just attention seeking people

The whole of Ghana that is not even up to Ibadan

mtchew

It's known tactics an aspiring contestant uses to get attention by constantly challenging the Champion of the event in question.
Ghana and lots of other African countries needs to keep challenging Nigeria in order to remain in the limelight. It's not by force but by grace, Ghanaians need to know that whether things work in Nig or not Nig is not Ghana's mate.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by RillJ(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2017
A solid proof of what malice can influence people to do. Otherwise why would any sane person, including Ghanian(s) attempt to present the above for Naija? I personally understand and sympathize with Ghanians, u no go beat pickin still tell am make e no cry.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by oake(m): 12:44pm On May 23, 2017
ANIEXTY:
My naija guys please wipe this tears from my eyes, please all i ask for is a clap back, i trust una !

Lol!

Here's ur answer!

SexyNairalander:
booked

lols, funny image of Nigerian jollof rice. . .yet am sure it still taste better even at its worst condition than other jollof rice up there

Nigeria jollof is simply the best
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by Lachynos2k2(m): 12:48pm On May 23, 2017
Two great African nations fighting over jollof rice... This is not funny again.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 23, 2017
Lolz.... Funny
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by wasuka14(m): 1:06pm On May 23, 2017
I've ate jolot rice from benin republic, togo, ghana, ivory coast, senegal, mali and Nigeria. #9ja #Jollof is the best, qoute me!
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by wasuka14(m): 1:07pm On May 23, 2017
I've ate jolot rice from benin republic, togo, ghana, ivory coast, senegal, mali and Nigeria. #9ja #Jollof is the best. Some of they their jollof is like wanke! Qoute me!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by Enezoza(f): 1:14pm On May 23, 2017
simplyhonest:

Pls share with those of us who can't cook... by the way, are you from Ebira tribe
Proudly
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by emeka1101: 1:32pm On May 23, 2017
bunmioguns:
this is funny i swear

Ghanians are just attention seeking people

The whole of Ghana that is not even up to Ibadan

mtchew
No wonder schools in nigeria don't have any international recognition. They teach trash. Didn't you do geography in School? What a disgraceful being
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by emeka1101: 1:34pm On May 23, 2017
kollynxofodile:
Where re thou you E warriors
Is time to bombard Ghana.

Imagine little Ghana
A state in Nigeria
Unfortunately little Ghana is far developed and advanced than nigeria in everything positive.
You can kill yourself

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by emeka1101: 1:40pm On May 23, 2017
DeRay98:

It's known tactics an aspiring contestant uses to get attention by constantly challenging the Champion of the event in question.
Ghana and lots of other African countries needs to keep challenging Nigeria in order to remain in the limelight. It's not by force but by grace, Ghanaians need to know that whether things work in Nig or not Nig is not Ghana's mate.
Stop writing trash.
Are nigerians not always the ones trying to compare themselves with other people. ?
Even the vice president of nigeria had to compare nigeria's jollof to other people's own. (Just imagine )

Besides who doesn't know nigeria is a useless country?
Which country in Africa wants to be like nigeria? None.

And who doesn't know Ghana is far better than nigeria?
Any sensible human will choose Ghana over nigeria.

Of course Ghana and nigeria are not mates.
How can a useless poor underdeveloped zoo like nigeria be equal to Ghana ?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by ElsonMorali: 1:41pm On May 23, 2017
omoelerin1:
especially those jollof rice prepared by yoruba

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by oseiwe(m): 1:43pm On May 23, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

lols, funny image of Nigerian jollof rice. . .yet am sure it still taste better even at its worst condition than other jollof rice up there

Nigeria jollof is simply the best
Remove sentiment, senegalese jollof na king. Its called chep bujen, esp with their salt water fish. Lets stick to egusi soup here.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by ElsonMorali: 1:45pm On May 23, 2017
EVILFOREST:
They are using AFONJA JOLLOF RICE in Lagos as the yardstick to assess NIGERIA'S JOLLOF ......

They should relocate to the Calabar/Eastern region and meet JOLLOF one on one.....

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by bunmioguns(m): 1:54pm On May 23, 2017
emeka1101:

No wonder schools in nigeria don't have any international recognition. They teach trash. Didn't you do geography in School? What a disgraceful being

i have learnt never to reply f00ls online again
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by spinna: 2:16pm On May 23, 2017
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by EAZY2422(m): 4:49pm On May 23, 2017
hahahahahahahaha.......in as much as i am a nigerian.i sure have to agree with whoever posted this.some twenty something years back no black nation under the sun could dare do or say this.but unfortunately see where bad leaders and leadership have led us to.it will never be well with whoever have contributed in one way or the other to our present predicament.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by Dynamite02: 6:16pm On May 23, 2017
Meanwhile the banga rice I eat this afternoon still dey my brain.... jollof rice dey learn
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by Chinagurum1995(m): 6:52pm On May 23, 2017
Wow I love Jollof rice oh gosh I go chop Jollof rice. cheesy grin smiley
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by DeRay98(m): 7:30pm On May 23, 2017
emeka1101:
Stop writing trash.
Are nigerians not always the ones trying to compare themselves with other people. ?
Even the vice president of nigeria had to compare nigeria's jollof to other people's own. (Just imagine )

Besides who doesn't know nigeria is a useless country?
Which country in Africa wants to be like nigeria? None.

And who doesn't know Ghana is far better than nigeria?
Any sensible human will choose Ghana over nigeria.

Of course Ghana and nigeria are not mates.
How can a useless poor underdeveloped zoo like nigeria be equal to Ghana ?

See how bitter your soul is...
You need deliverance bitterness or your health will suffer seriously.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by bigmo1(m): 8:57pm On May 23, 2017
When it comes to the jollof war, Ibos and Yoruba's will always unite.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 23, 2017
I must say....the Nigerian jolloff looks the "least" appetizing. Like it hadn't been finished cooking.
I guess that was meant to be depicted like that undecided
I would rank them (just by pictures) as follows: Liberia, Ghana, Senegal and then Nigeria unfortunately.
One of my sister's ex was Ghanaian and all she could ever talk about was how good the jollof rice was. I never got a chance to taste it though.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by Nnwannsukka(m): 12:02am On May 24, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm sure you haven't had any. But you'll come here to spill gibberish.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by Nnwannsukka(m): 12:05am On May 24, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm sure you haven't had any. But you'll come here to spill gibberish.

I can see you are slim and Malnutritioned and can also see those portholes in your shoulder making u to have fifty shoulder parts. that's the results of eating unhealthy foods.
Eat wisely and stay healthy.
Just a piece of advice Abena or Nkrumah's.
Handicap. grin grin
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by makydebbie(f): 7:27am On May 24, 2017
Nnwannsukka:

I can see you are slim and Malnutritioned and can also see those portholes in your shoulder making u to have fifty shoulder parts. that's the results of eating unhealthy foods.
Eat wisely and stay healthy.
Just a piece of advice Abena or Nkrumah's.
Handicap. grin grin
This is so stale.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian by simplyhonest(m): 9:13am On May 24, 2017
Enezoza:
Proudly
that's lovely....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Onions I Bought For 1000 Naira At Mile 12, Ketu, Lagos. / 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong / Cooking With Gas Or Kerosene, Which Is Cheaper (economical)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.