Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement (40599 Views)

How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako / Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by ednut1(m): 11:05am On May 23, 2017
chijioke00110:
call or whatsapp the number in the picture below if interested thanks
mumu u won 1m, yet ur background pics reeks of poverty, ur hand self don suffer
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by sydlak: 11:05am On May 23, 2017
No he doesn't but why was he feeling cool with the hype when it was all over the social media? Be reminded she is one of the Culture ambassador of the state (Or whatever they call it) Nominated by Fayose himself.
fastgyal:
Fayose doesn't owe the family anything.It's not like she's a family member or something. They're only trying to defame this man. The more they try, the more I keep loving him.

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by abbey621(m): 11:06am On May 23, 2017
Nonsense, let the woman be buried in Canada and rest! What's all this rubbish!
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by yemmight(m): 11:06am On May 23, 2017
It is too late. A responsible governor will respond to important issues swiftly not the one that stays by road side and eat ponmo, not the one that distribute state money to beer palour association. Our Jagaban has responded and we are cool with that. Agbero governor.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by teevodaprinz(m): 11:07am On May 23, 2017
Hmmmmm... grin grin grin

oheni:
*I was in a church, a male and female were next to me. I was so shocked when the female started pulling her dress up and lift the bra and the male started sucking her nipple like there was nobody watching them... the female was about 28yrs and the male is just 3 months old. Thanks for reading, (May God forgive your dirty minds)*
*I'm at my place, if you like come and beat me grin
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by Nobody: 11:09am On May 23, 2017
`
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by Princeboca12(m): 11:10am On May 23, 2017
oheni:
*I was in a church, a male and female were next to me. I was so shocked when the female started pulling her dress up and lift the bra and the male started sucking her nipple like there was nobody watching them... the female was about 28yrs and the male is just 3 months old. Thanks for reading, (May God forgive your dirty minds)*

I presume u are on heat
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by Tolbanks(f): 11:15am On May 23, 2017
Wait a minute...

The woman was an actress right?

Why can't the people in the same industry raise the funds rather than make it look like she was so broke while she was alive

Wasn't she married?

Why can't the hubby and her family cater for the expenses

Cover all the sh//ts and forget about any help from government or whatsoever

2 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by 1cor2v9: 11:15am On May 23, 2017
I don't know why ekiti is replying this people, they owe nobody any explanation . Is it by force to support. Hundreds of ekiti people die everyday without support so Pls they should park well. If fayose gives the same $15000 it is the same people that will be reacting..

2 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by cardoso514: 11:15am On May 23, 2017
oheni:
Admin,move this to comedy section
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by DjAndroid: 11:16am On May 23, 2017
divicode:
Ah Fayoshit! Did your brother wrote official letter before you gave a hummer jeep? Is this how you want to lead the flattiiees to war?

Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by eyinjuege: 11:23am On May 23, 2017
Why must the state govt be involved?

Has she ever even paid tax to the ekiti state?
How many youths from there did she empower before her demise?
If the state refuses to partake of her burial, that's her(the state's) prerogative

A thousand dollars from each of the members of her burial committee can raise the money to fly her back home. These actors can afford to drop a paycheck from a movie and dedicate/give to her cause, they should be able to dedicate that to her unless of course it's eye service as usual.

4 Likes

Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by Rider23: 11:27am On May 23, 2017
Let them allow this woman rest abeg!.. Those her so called friends are the cause to this... Una never right official letter una don dey shout
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by blazer234: 11:28am On May 23, 2017
Oche211:
Bt i thought earlier news reports had praised fayose for taking the financial expenses for the burial. Why nt issue an immediate press report denying d news instantly. I'm sure fayose nd his camp were enjoying the media hypes nd praises while it lasted.
Chai!!! The wind blow, nw d fowl yansh has been opened.

Did you dip your brain in excreta while reading the news? The governor's spokesman said he called the person that made the claim and refuted it. He also said the person he called immediately made a public statement to that effect. Check the quote below. How did you miss it while reading the news? At times I wonder if some people have any sense atball with the way they comment.

“When my attention was drawn to online publications that Governor Fayose had elected to fund the flying of the deceased corpse to Nigeria, I called the journalist who did the report and told him pointedly that no such decision was taken by the governor.

“It was on the strength of this that Mr Yomi Fabiyi issued a press statement on behalf of the Burial Committee, stating that no request had been made to the government of Ekiti State and the official letter requested was yet to be sent.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by uniteam: 11:30am On May 23, 2017
Thats where you made a mistake. Foluke Daramola, Odunlade Adekola, Prof. Peter Fatomilola, Peju Ogunmola, Jimoh Aliu, Funmi Ajila, Late Moji Olaiya and other celebrities from Ekiti State were made Cultural Ambassadors of the State in 2014 and they have since been contributing to the cultural development of the state. $15,000 is nothing compared to tax payers fund spent on Oloshos every night at the government house. Sentiments apart, How can someone be your cultural ambassador and you will say you have nothing to do with the burial, yet you are giving millions of naira to beer sellers association? I really dont like making comments here but for clarity, it is expected of the state to do something.

fastgyal:
Fayose doesn't owe the family anything.It's not like she's a family member or something. They're only trying to defame this man. The more they try, the more I keep loving him.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by mayorwah98(m): 11:42am On May 23, 2017
divicode:
Ah Fayoshit! Did your brother wrote official letter before you gave a hummer jeep? Is this how you want to lead the flattiiees to war?
Senseless talk
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by mayorwah98(m): 11:44am On May 23, 2017
yemmight:
It is too late. A responsible governor will respond to important issues swiftly not the one that stays by road side and eat ponmo, not the one that distribute state money to beer palour association. Our Jagaban has responded and we are cool with that. Agbero governor.
You find it difficult to comprehend, and it's a pity
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by mayorwah98(m): 11:45am On May 23, 2017
allrightsir:

Is it that we have forgotten how to read or we read and dont understand

"“When my attention was drawn to online publications that Governor Fayose had elected to fund the flying of the deceased corpse to Nigeria, I called the journalist who did the report and told him pointedly that no such decision was taken by the governor.

“It was on the strength of this that Mr Yomi Fabiyi issued a press statement on behalf of the Burial Committee, stating that no request had been made to the government of Ekiti State and the official letter requested was yet to be sent."[b][/b]
Don't mind him
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by Nobody: 11:45am On May 23, 2017
mayorwah98:

Senseless talk

stop crying son
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by mayorwah98(m): 11:46am On May 23, 2017
divicode:

stop crying son
Stop yarning trash dog!
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by mayorwah98(m): 11:47am On May 23, 2017
1cor2v9:
I don't know why ekiti is replying this people, they owe nobody any explanation . Is it by force to support. Hundreds of ekiti people die everyday without support so Pls they should park well. If fayose gives the same $15000 it is the same people that will be reacting..
Abi ooo
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by ibejichizzy: 11:57am On May 23, 2017
Oche211:
Bt i thought earlier news reports had praised fayose for taking the financial expenses for the burial. Why nt issue an immediate press report denying d news instantly. I'm sure fayose nd his camp were enjoying the media hypes nd praises while it lasted.
Chai!!! The wind blow, nw d fowl yansh has been opened.
my fwend shut up. U gat no point. Baseless opinion
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by Splashme: 12:11pm On May 23, 2017
Fayose does not owe them a dime
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by tunderay(m): 12:17pm On May 23, 2017
atirolu:
They ll always politicise everything in Nigeria y fayose y not osun ondo oyo ogun? They always want to tell pdp is bad with all they can use.....
I think she's an indigine of the state.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by bahaushe1: 12:23pm On May 23, 2017
Islamic burials are always simple. You don't need $15,000 to bury a family member. Bury her in Canada and pray that Allaah have mercy on her soul.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by oheni(f): 12:29pm On May 23, 2017
Princeboca12:

I presume u are on heat
Gererehere
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by Andrewkinggg: 12:32pm On May 23, 2017
Mrs. Olaiya rest in paradise.

But I do not understand why this is making headline. Should the government start burying her citizens when they die?

We have other celebrities who have died in the past but we never hear news about government interference
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by Andrewkinggg: 12:37pm On May 23, 2017
uniteam:
Thats where you made a mistake. Foluke Daramola, Odunlade Adekola, Prof. Peter Fatomilola, Peju Ogunmola, Jimoh Aliu, Funmi Ajila, Late Moji Olaiya and other celebrities from Ekiti State were made Cultural Ambassadors of the State in 2014 and they have since been contributing to the cultural development of the state. $15,000 is nothing compared to tax payers fund spent on Oloshos every night at the government house. Sentiments apart, How can someone be your cultural ambassador and you will say you have nothing to do with the burial, yet you are giving millions of naira to beer sellers association? I really dont like making comments here but for clarity, it is expected of the state to do something.

But I'm sure they been cultural ambassadors they were being paid. $15,000 is a huge sum from tax payers money. If the government can spend these amount of money from its purse you will be first to say fayose is a wasteful governor.

1 Like

Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by Oche211(m): 12:38pm On May 23, 2017
blazer234:

Did you dip your brain in excreta while reading the news? The governor's spokesman said he called the person that made the claim and refuted it. He also said the person he called immediately made a public statement to that effect. Check the quote below. How did you miss it while reading the news? At times I wonder if some people have any sense atball with the way they comment.

Shut d F*ck up. Why nt come out nw to deny it. Why wait till they were eventually exposed.
I still repeat, fayose nd his camp enjoyed the news why it lasted bt nw, their yansh have been opened.
Re: Moji Olaiya's Burial: Ekiti State Government Releases Statement by oheni(f): 12:46pm On May 23, 2017
cardoso514:
Admin,move this to comedy section
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Or Tboss: Who Killed The Cleopatra Look? / Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables / Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.