Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,260 members, 7,807,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

I Will Re-contest In 2018, Says Fayose - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Will Re-contest In 2018, Says Fayose (479 Views)

Buhari Must Re-contest / Nigeria Model Look 2018 Online Contest / Group Says Fayose Targets APC Leaders In Demolition Spree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Re-contest In 2018, Says Fayose by IROHINOodua: 9:58am On May 23, 2017
I will re-contest in 2018, says Fayose

By Olakunle Ajayi

The Governor of Ekiti State, Mr Ayodele Fayose has said that he is most likely to contest the 2018 gubernatorial election. The governor spoke in Ado-Ekiti yesterday. Mr Fayose was impeached in 2006 after spending barely three and half years. Irohinoodua monitored the interview in Ado-Ekiti.

According to him he has already put in place a legal team that will challenge his 2006 impeachment seeking to interpret what the consequences would be if he contests the 2018 election.

He said "The continuity poster you see my image in and which is spreading across the state can be interpreted in two ways. First is the need for me to ask the apex court to explain its 2014 ruling that my so called impeachment in 2006 was illegal, null and void and consider a re-election in 2018 that I can complete my term."

The governor spoke on the Ekiti State Television in Ado-Ekiti on Monday evening.

He said the buses he had bought and the rainbow campiagns he had launched with the lemon green trademark was a conscious attempt to throw his hat into the 2018 race and if that is impossible, he would look for a candidate that will promote and defend his interest.

He said "Second is for me to get our own man, one who is like Ayo Fayose to continue after my tenure in 2018.
Re: I Will Re-contest In 2018, Says Fayose by BlackDBagba: 10:02am On May 23, 2017
Fayose !!! Our man!!
Re: I Will Re-contest In 2018, Says Fayose by kelechi50: 10:12am On May 23, 2017
The only Yoruba Man with Igbo man's spirit Carry go
Re: I Will Re-contest In 2018, Says Fayose by Nobody: 10:15am On May 23, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Fayose !!! Our man!!
kelechi50:
The only Yoruba Man with Igbo man's spirit Carry go

What has Fayose achieved since he became Governor of Ekiti state ?
Re: I Will Re-contest In 2018, Says Fayose by mr1759: 10:30am On May 23, 2017
if he is wrong let any one challenge him
Re: I Will Re-contest In 2018, Says Fayose by BlackDBagba: 1:38pm On May 23, 2017
Looking good , staying alive grin

Seriously though, ask the people of the state, you'll hear for yourself. cool

Fayose!!! My man !!

xstry:

What has Fayose achieved since he became Governor of Ekiti state ?

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: New Born Baby Walks Immediately After Birth / Man Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours To Break World Record / Nigeria Cannot Survive Without The Igbo – Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.