Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Open Letter To Banky W And Adesuwa Etomi - By Sgnalsng - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Open Letter To Banky W And Adesuwa Etomi - By Sgnalsng (1165 Views)

Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office / Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Banky W And Adesuwa Etomi - By Sgnalsng by razzby(m): 10:08am On May 23, 2017
Words cannot express how happy am I for the both about to wed couples, Adesuwa Etomi and Bankole Wellington. After the news broke about the duo being in love with each other and all set to get married, my joy knew no bounds. Finally, Bankole wellington popular known as Banky W has been taken of the market by his soul mate, Susu. The news was all over social media and you will begin to wonder why Nigerians were really happy to the extent of celebrating among themselves. Owners of clubs and beer parlours were given out free drinks; people selling goods and rendering services were also giving discounts. Amidst the economic situation facing the country, it’s been a while Nigerians have shined their teeth to laugh. It was as if Nigerians were waiting for the lucky lady who will steal the heart of Banky W. Their story is a movie turned into a reality. Both couples are superstars in one of the best movies ever produced by Nollywood, “The Wedding Party”.

At the same time, some people were not feeling all okay about the duo being together. Before you begin to think they are enemies of progress, we all know what has been going on with celebrity marriages. It ends up crashing like a Dana Airplane. But couples are really looking very good together. Only God knows what actually transpired between the two. There is something special Banky saw in Susu that made him decided to sign a lifetime contract. This is a must read letter for Banky and Susu if they ever want to live happily with each other.
-------

“Dear Soul mates,

How are you both fairing? My joy knew no bounds when I read about you two. I must confess, you both are a perfect match for each other. To Susu, Banky is one of the hardworking and humble bachelors in Nigeria. He is every woman’s dream of a husband. Up till now, you must be wondering what he saw in you that made him approach you. I am sure you never did regret meeting him and I pray you never will. Like many of your peers, you didn’t snub him just to show you are not cheap. Listen carefully about what is about to be said, because this will determine maybe you both would end up breaking up after some years just like the likes of Tiwa savage and her husband, toke Makinwa and Maje, Mercy Aigbe and her husband among others.

You two shouldn’t let your pride and ego come in between the love you have for each other. You don’t want to be allowing your names to be on over a million blogs in Nigeria about your breakup, do you? Pride will make it impossible for you to say sorry when you are or not at fault. A simple sorry from the bottom of your heart will end a fight. It is very normal for the both of you to fight. The ability for the both of you to settle it amicably without bringing a third party is what you two need to learn how to do.

To Banky, Never raise your hand to hit Susu. Each time you are about to, remember, you love her wholeheartedly and the promises you have made to her. Believe it or not, Susu is going to disagree with you on some issues, she is going to be at loggerheads with you for one reason or the other. You must remain the gentle man you are. Don’t be like those men that want to show their wives how powerful they are by throwing some punches and dashing out some slaps.

The moment you join the gang, know within yourself you are already losing her and your home is about to be broken if care is not taken. Keep telling her and showing her you love her. Don’t take advices from your friends, families when it comes to your relationship. Don’t complain to your parents about Adesuwa. You can send signalsng a message and you are sure to get a good advice. However, there is that friend or brother you know will never mislead you. You can always talk to him. You can take this piece with levity but it’s the little things we show lackadaisical attitude to that breaks marriages.

You have signed a life contract with Susu already. Your lifestyle has to change and its time you drop the way you lived when you were still a bachelor. You should be dedicating more of your time to her now as she would need it. Ladies love attention and the moment you begin to give more attention to work than her, trouble sets in. You are now a married man, lowering your gaze is what should cultivate the habit of doing.

To Susu, some friends are not happy with the fact you are with banky. Some are already plotting for ways you two are going to break up. That is how wicked people are. Life itself is complicated. If you need any advices ask banky. Banky is the “olori” (head) of the house. If he tells you not to take a role in a movie, please don’t, no matter the amount involved. He should give reasons why you shouldn’t partake in a movie if you don’t see anything wrong in it. Your marriage is very important to you.

Unhappy with some things he does? Call him and tell him what the problem is. Don’t swallow up stuffs and say it’s all good. A lot of ladies do this and end up regretting such. The moment they begin to pour what’s really paining them deep down, it has already caused an internal injury, they get fed up and what comes next? A break up! You don’t want that, do you?
Make his favorite meal. The way to your man’s heart is through his “tummy” (stomach). Make him laugh as this will always make him want to be with you. Don’t entertain any dull moment. Don’t hold grudges with him for too long. You are facing issues and you have no one to run to? Run to signalsng and you would get good advices.

You both should settle any differences you have. Remember, you were raised differently. You are both from different backgrounds. A fight is always going to occur and as a lady you must learn to control your tongue. There is a limit to what every man can tolerate. When you go beyond that, there are only two things involved, either you get punched and slapped or he walks out angrily and you go Scott-free”.
I wish you both successes in your marriage. More blessings and stay blessed.

Source: www.signalsng.com/open-letter-banky-w-adesuwa-etomi/
Re: Open Letter To Banky W And Adesuwa Etomi - By Sgnalsng by makydebbie(f): 10:09am On May 23, 2017
Like, if you didn't bother to read this epistle like me.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Banky W And Adesuwa Etomi - By Sgnalsng by Awolumote(m): 10:20am On May 23, 2017
The time you spent in writing this, you can also invest it in making your life better. What is the essence of writing a letter that the addressee will not read.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Banky W And Adesuwa Etomi - By Sgnalsng by charijee(f): 10:21am On May 23, 2017
makydebbie:
Like, if you didn't bother to read this epistle like me.
Don't lie.....at least you managed to read two paragraphs like me cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Banky W And Adesuwa Etomi - By Sgnalsng by makydebbie(f): 10:25am On May 23, 2017
charijee:
Don't lie.....at least you managed to read two paragraphs like me cheesy
I swear tah God. I read the first sentence in paragraph one and the first sentence in paragraph two and got bored. cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Banky W And Adesuwa Etomi - By Sgnalsng by charijee(f): 10:28am On May 23, 2017
makydebbie:
I swear tah God. I read the first sentence in paragraph one and the first sentence in paragraph two and got bored. cheesy
Lol cheesy.....we'll leave it to the couple involved
Re: Open Letter To Banky W And Adesuwa Etomi - By Sgnalsng by makydebbie(f): 10:32am On May 23, 2017
charijee:
Sure tongue
Re: Open Letter To Banky W And Adesuwa Etomi - By Sgnalsng by uchetom(f): 10:33am On May 23, 2017
Lol I just knew some people go sha turn marriage advisor ni.Celebrity Niaja!
Re: Open Letter To Banky W And Adesuwa Etomi - By Sgnalsng by AHCB: 10:41am On May 23, 2017
charijee:
The ever cheeriest and corrosive Charijee. Still being elusive, I see. My loins still ache for thee. grin
Re: Open Letter To Banky W And Adesuwa Etomi - By Sgnalsng by Mrop(m): 10:45am On May 23, 2017
u try guy
Re: Open Letter To Banky W And Adesuwa Etomi - By Sgnalsng by Mrop(m): 10:47am On May 23, 2017
u try guy
Re: Open Letter To Banky W And Adesuwa Etomi - By Sgnalsng by charijee(f): 10:47am On May 23, 2017
AHCB:
The ever cheeriest and corrosive Charijee. Still being elusive, I see. My loins still ache for thee. grin
It's not fair.....you keep giving şeun the impression that nairaland population is increasing.....little did he know it's just one man with a thousand alternates

Seems I've got an antidote for your aching loins grin
Re: Open Letter To Banky W And Adesuwa Etomi - By Sgnalsng by AHCB: 10:56am On May 23, 2017
charijee:
It's not fair.....you keep giving şeun the impression that nairaland population is increasing.....little did he know it's just one man with a thousand alternates
Seems I've got an antidote for your aching loins grin
It's not my fault if he keeps living under that delusion, is it? grin

Oh yea, well let's hear it albeit, discreetly. wink grin
Re: Open Letter To Banky W And Adesuwa Etomi - By Sgnalsng by charijee(f): 11:09am On May 23, 2017
AHCB:
It's not my fault if he keeps living under that delusion, is it? grin

Oh yea, well let's hear it albeit, discreetly. wink grin
Discreetly? .....not again cool

What happened to your main handle ....noticed your absence few days ago.....yeah I care in a little way wink
Re: Open Letter To Banky W And Adesuwa Etomi - By Sgnalsng by AHCB: 11:12am On May 23, 2017
charijee:
Discreetly? .....not again cool

What happened to your main handle ....noticed your absence few days ago.....yeah I care in a little way wink
Well, the real me is this me you're reading. It bears hidden sign of me, you only need to wear a bra and bikini to see... wink

Awww thanks for caring, you're gonna make me cry.. LOL.

So, about that ache in my loins... LOL.
Re: Open Letter To Banky W And Adesuwa Etomi - By Sgnalsng by benlash: 11:23am On May 23, 2017
hhmmnn
Re: Open Letter To Banky W And Adesuwa Etomi - By Sgnalsng by charijee(f): 1:55pm On May 23, 2017
AHCB:
Well, the real me is this me you're reading. It bears hidden sign of me, you only need to wear a bra and bikini to see... wink

Awww thanks for caring, you're gonna make me cry.. LOL.

So, about that ache in my loins... LOL.
You haven't answered my question still and pls don't cry lol grin

About that, here it goes
......lie flat on your back with arms and legs outstretched....
.......close your eyes and relax your mind
........breathe in and out......do this for 15 minutes and the ache will vanish cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Banky W And Adesuwa Etomi - By Sgnalsng by AHCB: 2:18pm On May 23, 2017
charijee:
You haven't answered my question still and pls don't cry lol grin

About that, here it goes
......lie flat on your back with arms and legs outstretched....
.......close your eyes and relax your mind
........breathe in and out......do this for 15 minutes and the ache will vanish cheesy cheesy cheesy
Already did that, the ache is still very much there.

What was your question again, kindly ask and I shall do my very best to answer it, albeit, discreetly.
Re: Open Letter To Banky W And Adesuwa Etomi - By Sgnalsng by charijee(f): 2:20pm On May 23, 2017
AHCB:
Already did that, the ache is still very much there.

What was your question again, kindly ask and I shall do my very best to answer it, albeit, discreetly.
Do it repeatedly grin

Your main?
Re: Open Letter To Banky W And Adesuwa Etomi - By Sgnalsng by AHCB: 2:28pm On May 23, 2017
charijee:
Do it repeatedly grin
Your main?
This is me. I have no other me. Any attempt at saying anything about me might make this me become like the old me. Savvy? grin

Already did, pain is still there.. grin
Re: Open Letter To Banky W And Adesuwa Etomi - By Sgnalsng by charijee(f): 6:11pm On May 23, 2017
AHCB:
This is me. I have no other me. Any attempt at saying anything about me might make this me become like the old me. Savvy? grin

Already did, pain is still there.. grin
You're still the same J......to me nothing has changed grin

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Goes Back To His Hood, Ladi Lak Bariga For "Wo" Video Shoot / Wizkid Blasts Tekno Calls Him A Duck!!! / Kelvin Hart's Wife, Eniko Parrish Forgives Her Husband For Cheating On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.