Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) (35076 Views)

Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Jukum Attacks Vaase Village In Benue Today, Injures Many (Graphic photos) / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Ceede: 1:23pm On May 23, 2017
Nothing good is coming out of this state, only state their gov is empower their youth with wheel..... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) by stano2(m): 1:23pm On May 23, 2017
Zoo!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 23, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Minorities in Nigeria are the greatest headache. They kill Everyone.
Jos killings=Minority
Southern Kaduna killings=Minorities
Benue bloodbath=Minorities
Borno Boko Haram=Minorities
Fulani herdsmen atrocities=Minorities
And this Minorities has ruled Nigeria For about 45 years of Nigeria 57years independence.

Grow up.

Signed: a proud minority.
Re: Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) by donfemo(m): 1:31pm On May 23, 2017
It's sad when you see poor communities fighting them selves, destroying properties they don't even have. Sad!

1 Like

Re: Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 23, 2017
donfemo:
It's sad when you see poor communities fighting them selves, destroying properties they don't even have. Sad!

Very sad.

And they will spend money rebuilding....money that they do not have.
Re: Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) by kaybee88(m): 1:35pm On May 23, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
Repent for the end is at hand. If you worship like an animal, you will behave like one.

are you trying to say Jesus is an animal?

1 Like

Re: Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) by simplycarro: 1:40pm On May 23, 2017
Why can't people just live together in peace? Why ? ? ? undecided undecided
Re: Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Evablizin(f): 1:43pm On May 23, 2017
God of mercy have mercy

1 Like

Re: Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) by vanderbolt: 1:48pm On May 23, 2017
Orton that name sounds like virgina. No sweet at all.
Re: Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) by dantsohoma: 1:54pm On May 23, 2017
Thank God ,this time is not my brothers (FULANI)
Re: Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 1:57pm On May 23, 2017
Since Gov."Atom" ooopps sorry Ortom became Benue state No.1,unnecessary killing and waste of innocent lives have been on the highest level,kudos to him...ndi Ogbu mmadu!!!
Re: Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) by basic23111: 2:03pm On May 23, 2017
somebody is already putting blame on buari
Re: Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Princeboca12(m): 2:03pm On May 23, 2017
joeprince23:
that imposter omenka will be no where around benue threads... apart from barcanista that is bold enough to post his pics most of these guys here on NL are imposters. ie. omenka is from SW region,but will always claim benue. genuine folks dont hide their faces

Sorry to ask oo. Is Omenka the name of a person, animal, place or thing?.. Hahhahaha Omenka
Re: Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Bonimoney(m): 2:14pm On May 23, 2017
A shame to my fellow Benue indigenes. when a saneless, clueless slowpoke be governor wat do u xpect of her indigenes?
Re: Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:18pm On May 23, 2017
dantsohoma:
Thank God ,this time is not my brothers (FULANI)

Many are disappointed for not having the opportunity to insult the Fulani.
Re: Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) by trigonometry: 2:25pm On May 23, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
Repent for the end is at hand. If you worship like an animal, you will behave like one.

same way u worship like a lunatic and u end up behaving like a lunatic

1 Like

Re: Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Bobby808: 2:28pm On May 23, 2017
studio14:
Zoologycal republic
This kanu of a man must be a very powerful man. He is many times more reasonable than hundred of politicians. For him to describe this country as ZOO is no joke. Take a proper and critical look at this country, I mean, evaluate it with unbiased mind, the result is even worst than zoo, especially when Buhari tool over. As at today, if this country was to be a thing I can kill, I will not only kill it but would killed it and destroy it into sand and start afresh. I spit in this country. I so dislike things of this country like gutter water. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) by Prinzyy: 2:38pm On May 23, 2017
joeprince23:
that imposter omenka will be no where around benue threads... apart from barcanista that is bold enough to post his pics most of these guys here on NL are imposters. ie. omenka is from SW region,but will always claim benue. genuine folks dont hide their faces
Even bacanista is a yoruba imposter.
Re: Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) by teniboss(m): 2:43pm On May 23, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

even Jesus peace be upon him prayed like that.....now I knw you don't even know your Bible at all, hence your ignorance.....

1 Like

Re: Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) by haykes(m): 3:14pm On May 23, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

Ur Father, Bornbastard
Re: Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) by OmoAregbesola: 3:16pm On May 23, 2017
I want 2 know what FFK and other e-diots will rant about this time around.
Its not Fulani, its not Hausa & both are not Muslim community. They both are kafir.
Re: Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) by rita25(f): 3:29pm On May 23, 2017
Hope Ortom wheelbarrow distribution is not the cause of all dis kasala?

1 Like

Re: Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) by rita25(f): 3:31pm On May 23, 2017
Kai!!! Some Muslims and violence sha...am sure if the person was near u, u will remove knive or Daga! But why?live and let live
haykes:
Ur Father, Bornbastard
Re: Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) by begwong: 3:37pm On May 23, 2017
When you have a common enemy to deal with, why are you killing yourselves? Combine forces to deal with the FOOLANIS
Re: Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) by haykes(m): 3:39pm On May 23, 2017
rita25:
Kai!!! Some Muslims and violence sha...am sure if the person was near u, u will remove knive or Daga! But why?live and let live
Oga park well dont tell me rubbish, foolish talk deserve foolish response
Re: Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) by SlayerForever: 3:53pm On May 23, 2017
[s]
izzy4shizzy:

Please go and borrow sense
[/s]
It's not my fault Benue is useless.
Re: Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) by akumzzy(f): 4:06pm On May 23, 2017
I pray to see a peaceful Benue someday, this killings is really getting out of hand.
Re: Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) by salam1(m): 4:15pm On May 23, 2017
studio14:
Zoologycal republic
and u r still leaving in d zoo, bro/Sist u got big issues
Re: Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) by farouk0403(m): 4:57pm On May 23, 2017
rita25:
dont be bias who started it amongst the two??
Re: Jukum And TIV Communities Clash In Benue This Morning (Graphic Photos) by BetaThings: 5:38pm On May 23, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Buhari

You will never go unpunished
Nobody, including you and I, who deserves punishment will go unpunished
Be patient
Jukuns and Tivs are both Christians and they have been fighting for decades
just like Umuleri and Agwuleri

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Notorious Armed Robbers Captured With Dangerous Weapons & Charms By Police (pix) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing / Brave Mum Shoots Dead Gunman Outside School After He Tried To Rob Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.