Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,665 members, 7,801,921 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall (30859 Views)

Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) / 5 Kinds Of Businesses That Ex Olosho (prostitutes) Do - By Naijalocals. / 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by PalmchatApp: 1:25pm On May 23, 2017
Lagos is a place where you meet different people. Ladies don't carry last when they visit the mall. They do the most. Drop your comments and say which one you have experienced.
1. The Picture Gang
These ones go to the mall for picture sake. They take selfies at the toilet, restaurant, boutique, studio or any nice place. These girls just come for social media.

2. The wannabes Gang
These ones come to the mall and next thing they are forming accent. They go to the mall to impress. They go about pricing all items without buying any. They do window shopping and form what is not.

3. The Official Gang
These ones are not random. They go to the mall for serious business. Maybe to see movies! Buy items, have a discussion, hookup, grab foods or drinks.

4. The noise maker Gang
These girls are well known for noise. They do the most at the mall. They shout/scream when they see their friends or a celebrity. They eat and make noise, they shout during movies. They love to be seen.

5.The wakapass Gang
These girls dress up, makeup all glammed up! Slay outfits and so on. These girls just walk around the mall with no purpose, except to get a guy pay their bills, ask for their contacts or offer to drop them off. They walk from morning till evening until a guy comes to them.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by absool(m): 1:30pm On May 23, 2017
FTC today na my birthday give the boy some like

174 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by McBrooklyn(m): 1:30pm On May 23, 2017
absool:
FTC today na my birthday give the boy some like

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by McBrooklyn(m): 1:31pm On May 23, 2017
6. The Dogs Dem Gang... grin

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by NevetsIbot(m): 1:33pm On May 23, 2017
I knew the picture gang will top the list. Awon peper them gan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by MChoc24(f): 1:34pm On May 23, 2017
I think the fifth group of ladies mean serious business to and have a purpose

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by whitebeard(m): 1:44pm On May 23, 2017
We normally use headphones and dark shades to the mall just in case we run into them..no stress..!

7 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by McBrooklyn(m): 1:44pm On May 23, 2017
MChoc24:

Madame, hope you ain't one 'em?? Cos we all know their only purpose there is to slay as usual and one day they'll eventually be picked up by a guy that will slayed and used 'em for rituals... grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by PalmchatApp: 2:12pm On May 23, 2017
cc;lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by Chiefly(m): 3:27pm On May 23, 2017
Lol..
Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by Evablizin(f): 3:27pm On May 23, 2017
True talk d wil even go to d extent of lying on d floor to take a selfie

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by siie: 3:28pm On May 23, 2017
Wah abt the EX dodgers? cool

41 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by iraborosasu: 3:28pm On May 23, 2017
PepperDem Gang

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by Chiefly(m): 3:28pm On May 23, 2017
Who goes to the mall looking to meet ladies? Na waaa oh.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by Hysmady(m): 3:28pm On May 23, 2017
What about the pepper dem gang,Slay gang?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by Drrodwell: 3:29pm On May 23, 2017
Olosho looking for clients full there

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by hakeem4(m): 3:29pm On May 23, 2017
Girls who just come to check other girls fashion sense nkor ?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 23, 2017
grin
Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 23, 2017
What about the cinema partners?
Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by kpaofame: 3:30pm On May 23, 2017
Window Shoppers grin grin grin

Drrodwell:
Olosho looking for clients full there
Those ones plenty die with makeup when be like fowl when rain don beat finish

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by Tenim47(m): 3:30pm On May 23, 2017
op are you going to mall to study ladies

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by EmekaBlue(m): 3:30pm On May 23, 2017
This reminds me of d xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in SA. When guyz on a forum were planning on how to revenge back maturely by gingering closure of ShopRite, Dstv,Mtn and d rest.One slay chick said...Please leave ShopRite o...thats where I take all my slay pics

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by Justdare: 3:31pm On May 23, 2017
How can you forget "The Beggers Gang".
Them plenty for Palms.
Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by maxiuc(m): 3:31pm On May 23, 2017
So true is not only limited to girls alone even guys have joined in this shameful act

Snap pic in shoprite nd post what impression are you giving

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by Luukasz(m): 3:31pm On May 23, 2017
MChoc24:
In a stupid way. U are one of them shey.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by ipobarecriminals: 3:31pm On May 23, 2017
sad e be like say u are still a trainee under tosyne2much?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by Limerick: 3:31pm On May 23, 2017
Those noise making beetches really annoy me alot angry
Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by daredreman(m): 3:31pm On May 23, 2017
K.
Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by SheldonCooper: 3:32pm On May 23, 2017
The ones who are waiting for you to ask for their phone numbers.

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:32pm On May 23, 2017
U forgot the gang dat go dia to "sell" dia market angry

They are called the Olos..

11 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by surrogatesng: 3:32pm On May 23, 2017
interesting

(1) (2) (Reply)

SPAR Mall In Port Harcourt Flooded Due To Heavy Rain / Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos) / Petty Theft At Shoprite Checkout Points, My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.