Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,419 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents (59041 Views)

Generator Thief Forced To Do Frog Jump After Being Caught (Video) / Abidjan Thief Forced To Consume Pepper After Getting Caught / Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 23, 2017
IamMissMarvel:
E no go ever thief for him life again.
if he would be alive na

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Evablizin(f): 2:33pm On May 23, 2017
Naija nd their different ways of handlin tins,lols
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Rider23: 2:33pm On May 23, 2017
Kwakwakwkakwak
eosigwe:
if he would be alive na
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by MPEROR: 2:35pm On May 23, 2017
We should do this to our politicians that are corrupt.
one corrupt politician from the local govt up to the top
Even those that stole money that was meant to fight BOKO HARAM
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by mistywole: 2:35pm On May 23, 2017
I recommend a specie of pepper called abanero
he will pray gbarimu prayers

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by babapressy(m): 2:36pm On May 23, 2017
Hahaha
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by sagir1994(m): 2:37pm On May 23, 2017
Splinz:
Do they want to kill him ni? undecided So someone cannot steal again in peace? cheesy
are into the same business with him
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Splinz(m): 2:38pm On May 23, 2017
makydebbie:
They're trying to feed him joor. Issi nur because he's hungry that's why he's stealing? tongue

It's maky! Where da hell have you been? Been seeing lots of theories & hypotheses about your presence, with a different moniker. And guess what? These explanation according to experts, are from reliable sources. cheesy

So what do you have to say?
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Humbledude(m): 2:40pm On May 23, 2017
I do not understand,
did he stole pepper?
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by DanseMacabre(m): 2:40pm On May 23, 2017
Sheet. Undiluted wickedness. The dude could actually die of complications from this.

But e better pass killing or burning. This na equivalent of 10 years imprisonment with hard labour for the penal code of jungle justice.

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by sole26: 2:41pm On May 23, 2017
Tazdroid:

I taya o, some people think they own the life of any criminal dey nab.

And some thieves think they own d lives of others just because they are armed.

Though d treatment was too harsh

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by DaMotivator(m): 2:42pm On May 23, 2017
the real mvp of pepper them gang.......lol

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Nbote(m): 2:43pm On May 23, 2017
Dat anus and his digestive system will b on fire.. Dey simply decided to burn inside his body instead of outside...

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by stevecantrell: 2:43pm On May 23, 2017
If u cant set fire to his outside set fire to his insides..

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by makydebbie(f): 2:44pm On May 23, 2017
Splinz:

It's maky! Where da hell have you been? Been seeing lots of theories & hypotheses about your presence, with a different moniker. And guess what? These explanation according to experts, are from reliable sources. cheesy

So what do you have to say?
Trust me, those experts need to go learn their work. Their "reliable sources", did a ridiculous job. wink

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by joe4real12: 2:44pm On May 23, 2017
Splinz:
Do they want to kill him ni? undecided So someone cannot steal again in peace? cheesy
Steal in peace grin
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by DJInfluence: 2:46pm On May 23, 2017
Splinz:
hahahahaha ....

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by stilldoingokay(f): 2:47pm On May 23, 2017
which kind wickedness come be this one know now, haba eating pepper
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Splinz(m): 2:47pm On May 23, 2017
makydebbie:
Trust me, those experts need to go learn their work. Their "reliable sources", did a ridiculous job. wink

I knew it. Good to see you dear. smiley
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Endtimesmith(m): 2:49pm On May 23, 2017
1000 ways of jungle justice in Naija....See Gone!

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by makydebbie(f): 2:51pm On May 23, 2017
Splinz:

I knew it. Good to see you dear. smiley
And you too dear. smiley
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by finest82(f): 2:54pm On May 23, 2017
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by kaybee88(m): 2:59pm On May 23, 2017
Tazdroid:

I taya o, some people think they own the life of any criminal dey nab.
but the criminals own the life of anybody they rob abi

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by olaoluwa000: 3:00pm On May 23, 2017
if na ata isenbaye known as at a rodo in afonja land, I swear the dude don die
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Gentlesoul96(m): 3:02pm On May 23, 2017
[quote author=Laple0541 post=56800086]Them for quickly take cement make small eba make him take join.
Baba.... U too dey vex oo. U wan kill the poor man be that
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Burgerlomo: 3:02pm On May 23, 2017
Wow! Very hilarious I'm totally in support of this which is far way better than killing or burning them grin

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by lonelydora: 3:03pm On May 23, 2017
Achillesdam500:
You mean pepper like RODO

No. They should give him "ose nsukka". That yellow pepper from nsukka

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by engrjacuzzi: 3:03pm On May 23, 2017
everyday news on nairaland is either stealing, death or mishap. we no longer see "see cleavages of this or unclad cases anymore.

mynd44 n lalastical are on recession.

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Bsharp: 3:08pm On May 23, 2017
Idi e maa gbona grin

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by demoBaba: 3:10pm On May 23, 2017
Person no fit visit his community at midnight again?

Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter / Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos