Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,165 members, 7,780,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:33 AM

Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students (30453 Views)

Soldiers Injure Students During Bauchi SUG Election. Graphic Photos / Osun State University Students Of Ipetu Ijesha Were Brutalised / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by Aminat508(f): 3:29pm On May 23, 2017
Some men of air-force attached to Ipetu Ijesa Airforce base, Osun state, have reportedly invaded the Uni Osun campus located in the town today 23/05/2017

The armed airforce men reportedly assaulted students and chased many of them into the bush.

Our correspondent gathered that the officers, who came to the campus in armored personnel carriers and other vehicles were also armed with guns, cutlasses, daggers and clubs.

Although the cause of their invasion is not yet known

No fewer than 11 students were injured in the attack while two workers were also reportedly injured as the military men reportedly used gun butts, cutlass and sticks freely on anyone they came across. Including Dr.M.O Abanikanda

The Dean, Student Affairs of UNIOSUN, Dr. Adebimpe Adigun, when contacted said the situation was bloody.
She said, “Six of our students are on bed in the hospital now, five were being treated on the bench now. Two members of staff were also wounded by these military men.
“They did not fire a single shot but they beat students and injured them, they also beat staff and everybody. They threatened to shoot me if I moved close to them. I knelt down and begged them but they did not listen. I called their commandant on the telephone to help talk to his boys. I think he did that because they have left our campus now.

“Presently, we are yet to see some of our students, who ran inside the bush

http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/05/air-force-men-attack-uniosun-ipetu.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by Aminat508(f): 3:29pm On May 23, 2017

Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 23, 2017

Something is wrong with the students of this institution... Police yesterday ... naval officers​ today... the day you will court soldiers... you will understand that it is in your best interests​ to be law abiding.
Someone clarified.

laonidolla:
I finished at Uniosun Ipetu ijesa campus, since the Air Force move to the town it been hell for the community they beat up at there will and gave out crazy rules. if a guy date a girl they are interested in the guy is in trouble, during my final year they beat up my class mate cause of a girl. @Aminat should remember it me Coded

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by Arsenalholic1: 3:42pm On May 23, 2017
Modified: thought I read that they came for yahoo boys.

Anyways, lawlessness has become the order of the day in Naija. And it's becoming alarming.

I really do not want to call the Nation of my birth a zoo. But sometimes, I can't help but think that term is so apt with the way things happen here.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by olaolulazio(m): 3:48pm On May 23, 2017
Aluta continuaaaaaaa!
Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by dguizman(m): 3:48pm On May 23, 2017
Let us know the cause of the attack first

1 Like

Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by iloveophyta: 3:48pm On May 23, 2017
Nawa o
Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 23, 2017
Nigeria Airforce will not just go in there for no reason, I'll wait for more details.

If na NPF or SARS i for conclude.

Just read on punch news that they went in to arrest some yahoo boys, if that's true dem fall my hand totally.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by Houseofglam7(f): 3:49pm On May 23, 2017
What nonsense
The level of lawlessness in Nigeria is nauseating

2 Likes

Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 23, 2017
Aminat508:
shocked

See more photos here

http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/05/air-force-men-attack-uniosun-ipetu.html

Madam na only osun state dey Nigeria? Why don't u carry other news apart from osun?
Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by heochu547(m): 3:50pm On May 23, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by habex005(m): 3:50pm On May 23, 2017
Air Force
Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by Danbam(m): 3:51pm On May 23, 2017
That's crazy.

The matter should be investigated and necessary actions taken. That's
Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by bamasite(m): 3:51pm On May 23, 2017
Am sure the military men are not mad. While they may have been high handed, one thing certainly led to the other!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6wBKx8qZP0

1 Like

Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by HomesOfLife(m): 3:51pm On May 23, 2017
:ot

1 Like

Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by free2ryhme: 3:51pm On May 23, 2017
How is a snapshot of a roadway an invasion

1 Like

Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:51pm On May 23, 2017
I don't give a flying hoot. I dey on my lane
Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 23, 2017
sad

This land is not for sale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by izzy4shizzy(m): 3:51pm On May 23, 2017
This land is for sale
Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by Arsenalholic1: 3:52pm On May 23, 2017
breadandbutter:

Madam na only osun state dey Nigeria? Why don't u carry other news apart from osun?
What if Osun is where she resides and can go out everyday to see what's happening?

The issue shouldn't be about location here but what's happening.

1 Like

Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by Aminat508(f): 3:53pm On May 23, 2017
breadandbutter:

I can only Confirm the one within me

4 Likes

Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by Easy5265: 3:53pm On May 23, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
These security forces are crazy!

When they see the real yahoo boys, they can't do anything. Just to collect huge bribe and release them. But they continue hounding innocent people.

Damn! Naija. We are finally done o.

And its fraudsters that make them invade the school, you read wihout comprehension. Even if the students committed any crime they had no authority to engage in such actions.

5 Likes

Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by doskie(m): 3:53pm On May 23, 2017
students
Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 23, 2017
breadandbutter:

And she mostly carries bad news
Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by free2ryhme: 3:53pm On May 23, 2017
Just like grin

Abeg make una find something do
Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by IgbosAreGreat(f): 3:53pm On May 23, 2017
breadandbutter:

we like osun news

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by manfred10(m): 3:53pm On May 23, 2017
So many things are surely wrong with this country of ours. Our uniform men have gone crazy, anyway they have been that way since and no one to tame them. One day go be one day

4 Likes

Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by Joephat(m): 3:54pm On May 23, 2017
angryft

Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by Christane: 3:55pm On May 23, 2017
nawa o i even read say dem carry cutlass ...e don pass be careful o ..tnx God say dem no comot persn head o.

2 Likes

Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by free2ryhme: 3:55pm On May 23, 2017
Danbam:
That's crazy.

The matter should be investigated and necessary actions taken. That's

So how do u intend going about it
Re: Airforce Men Invade UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesha Campus, Injure Students by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 23, 2017
Even in his absence..... THE COUNTRY IS STILL WORKING

God bless pmb vpyo

drabeey was HERE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teenager Loses Sight Over Teacher's Cane (photo) / What Makes A Door Shake When Another Is Opened Or Closed? / Jonathan Meets ASUU Today, Union Warns Against Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.